Subject: [PATCH] Fix thinko concerning object property docs

From: David Kastrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 15:42:31 +0200

Numeric values cannot reliably be distinguished using eq? and have no
guaranteed object identity.

Signed-off-by: David Kastrup <[email-masked]>
---
 doc/ref/api-utility.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/ref/api-utility.texi b/doc/ref/api-utility.texi
index ffdf276..e2b60e2 100644
--- a/doc/ref/api-utility.texi
+++ b/doc/ref/api-utility.texi
@@ -222,7 +222,7 @@ setting of @var{obj}'s @var{property}.
 
 A single object property created by @code{make-object-property} can
 associate distinct property values with all Scheme values that are
-distinguishable by @code{eq?} (including, for example, integers).
+distinguishable by @code{eq?} (ruling out numeric values).
 
 Internally, object properties are implemented using a weak key hash
 table.  This means that, as long as a Scheme value with property values
-- 
1.9.1