Subject: bug#18220: closed (Re: bug#18220: 24.4.50; Empty spaces instead of characters)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 13:16:02 +0000

Your bug report

#18220: 24.4.50; Empty spaces instead of characters

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
18220: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=18220
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#18220: 24.4.50; Empty spaces instead of characters
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Cédric Chépied <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:15:12 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Daily use of emacs 24.4 and no bug since I'm using sna acceleration.
> I think you can close the bug.

Thanks, closing.

> Maybe I should report it to glamor maintainers.

Probably.  Of course a reproducible test case with a released software
(e.g. Emacs-24.3) would probably help them,

        Stefan

Subject: 24.4.50; Empty spaces instead of characters
From: Cédric Chépied <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 09:12:02 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Since a couple of day, some characters are not displayed, I can only see empty
spaces. It happens only sometimes and I can't reproduce it easily. It can be
inside buffer (any buffer: text, code, org, erc, ...) or in the mode
line. If I move the cursor on the blank, characters are visible again. Text
characteristics are kept, I can see underlined blank (and maybe bold or italic
:-D ).

I'm building master branch often so it could be because of recent modifications
but I just did xorg update (1.16.0-6) and I think it could also be the
problem. I'll try to use emacsclient -nw on tty and check if I got the bug.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2014-08-06 on Zorglub
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11600000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: fr_FR.utf8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Folder

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  virtual-desktops-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
SPC o n l y SPC s e e SPC e m p t y SPC s p a c e s 
. S-SPC I t SPC h a p p e n s SPC o n l y SPC s o m 
e t i m e s SPC a n d SPC I SPC c a n ' t SPC r e p 
r o d u c e SPC i t SPC e a s y <backspace> i l y . 
S-SPC I t SPC c a n SPC b e SPC i n s i d e SPC b i 
u <backspace> <backspace> u f f e r SPC o r SPC i n 
SPC t h e SPC m o d e SPC l i n e . <return> <return> 
<backspace> <backspace> SPC I f SPC I SPC m o v e SPC 
t h e SPC c u r s o r SPC o n SPC t h e SPC b l a n 
k , SPC c h a r c <backspace> a c t e r s SPC a r e 
SPC C-> o u i <return> C-< v i s i b l e SPC a g a 
i n . <help-echo> <down> <down> <return> <return> I 
' m SPC o n SPC t h e SPC m a s t e r SPC b r a n c 
h SPC C-> C-> C-u C-c m s <M-backspace> e m a c s <tab> 
<return> C-< C-< C-> C-> C-< C-< C-SPC <C-up> <C-up> 
<C-up> M-x C-g M-w <up> C-c C-k y e s <return> q M-x 
e m a c s - r e p o <tab> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 
r e p o <tab> r <tab> b <tab> <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process /usr/sbin/aspell with fr dictionary...
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process /usr/sbin/aspell with en dictionary...
Mark set
Quit
No more unsync folder
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process /usr/sbin/aspell with fr dictionary...
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/md4
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse

Features:
(shadow emacsbug tramp-cmds image-file misearch multi-isearch vc-git
semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c
semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode semantic/bovine/c-by
semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs hideif smiley gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mel-q-ccl wl-score elmo-internal
windmove eieio-opt elmo-maildir modb-standard wl-mime mime-edit pgg-parse pccl
pccl-20 pgg-def signature mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup mime-image
tabify org-table epa-file gnutls url-cache mule-util cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
tramp-cache tramp-sh org-agenda org-clock org-caldav icalendar org-id ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src
ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
url-dav url-http url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
mailcap url-auth url-cookie url-domsuf url-gw url-handlers url-util url-parse
url-vars hideshow chep-stickyfunc chep-tag-popup git-gutter chep-auto-complete
semantic/analyze/complete semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep srecode/mode
semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse srecode/insert srecode/filters
srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source
eieio-speedbar eieio-custom srecode/find srecode/map srecode/srt-mode
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
srecode/template srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode inversion
semantic/db-global semantic/symref/global semantic/symref semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref cedet-global semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode semantic/db
eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet yasnippet rtags-ac rtags dabbrev
bookmark auto-complete-config auto-complete popup smart-tabs-mode magit-blame
magit-key-mode magit view tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
help-mode grep compile epa epg diff-mode autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode
git-commit-mode server log-edit message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log newsticker
newst-treeview tree-widget newst-plainview newst-reader newst-ticker
newst-backend xml newsticker-notify cl-macs znc erc-track erc-spelling flyspell
ispell erc-ring erc-match erc-list erc-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec
thingatpt netrc appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
edmacro kmacro bbdb-wl bbdb-hooks mail-parse rfc2231 bbdb-com warnings
mailabbrev cl gv bbdb-autoloads bbdb chep-notification mime-play filename
mime-w3m advice w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr dired image-mode w3m-hist
w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-util wl-demo wl-draft eword-encode wl-template sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils elmo-net elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop wl-news derived
wl-address wl-thread wl-action wl-summary ps-print ps-def lpr wl-refile
wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist
semi-def mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder
wl wl-e21 wl-util pp elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars epg-config wl-version elmo
elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util emu
invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3 eword-decode mel mime-def alist std11
mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date timezone
elmo-vars path-util poe elmo-version pym static apel-ver product luna
concurrent-autoloads deferred-autoloads git-gutter-fringe-autoloads
git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads
popup-autoloads smart-tabs-mode-autoloads sr-speedbar-autoloads info
w3m-autoloads package chep-mode-line php-mode etags cc-langs cl-loaddefs cl-lib
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe xcscope ring tag-stack paren
chep-strike chep-couleur chep-retourne chep-pastebin google_search
ifndef_fichier_h fmanager chep-convert-audio chep-video chep-mpd ampc easymenu
avl-tree network-stream auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache starttls tls
chep-anchor easy-mmode virtual-desktops ido time-date time battery cus-start
cus-load tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 877099 91948)
 (symbols 48 70228 44)
 (miscs 40 3300 2965)
 (strings 32 253296 24619)
 (string-bytes 1 6959238)
 (vectors 16 84529)
 (vector-slots 8 2079023 63369)
 (floats 8 1920 1835)
 (intervals 56 8182 183)
 (buffers 976 74)
 (heap 1024 84074 7751))