Subject: bug#18220: 24.4.50; Empty spaces instead of characters

From: Cédric Chépied <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 09:12:02 +0200

Since a couple of day, some characters are not displayed, I can only see empty
spaces. It happens only sometimes and I can't reproduce it easily. It can be
inside buffer (any buffer: text, code, org, erc, ...) or in the mode
line. If I move the cursor on the blank, characters are visible again. Text
characteristics are kept, I can see underlined blank (and maybe bold or italic
:-D ).

I'm building master branch often so it could be because of recent modifications
but I just did xorg update (1.16.0-6) and I think it could also be the
problem. I'll try to use emacsclient -nw on tty and check if I got the bug.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2014-08-06 on Zorglub
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11600000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: fr_FR.utf8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Folder

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  virtual-desktops-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
SPC o n l y SPC s e e SPC e m p t y SPC s p a c e s 
. S-SPC I t SPC h a p p e n s SPC o n l y SPC s o m 
e t i m e s SPC a n d SPC I SPC c a n ' t SPC r e p 
r o d u c e SPC i t SPC e a s y <backspace> i l y . 
S-SPC I t SPC c a n SPC b e SPC i n s i d e SPC b i 
u <backspace> <backspace> u f f e r SPC o r SPC i n 
SPC t h e SPC m o d e SPC l i n e . <return> <return> 
<backspace> <backspace> SPC I f SPC I SPC m o v e SPC 
t h e SPC c u r s o r SPC o n SPC t h e SPC b l a n 
k , SPC c h a r c <backspace> a c t e r s SPC a r e 
SPC C-> o u i <return> C-< v i s i b l e SPC a g a 
i n . <help-echo> <down> <down> <return> <return> I 
' m SPC o n SPC t h e SPC m a s t e r SPC b r a n c 
h SPC C-> C-> C-u C-c m s <M-backspace> e m a c s <tab> 
<return> C-< C-< C-> C-> C-< C-< C-SPC <C-up> <C-up> 
<C-up> M-x C-g M-w <up> C-c C-k y e s <return> q M-x 
e m a c s - r e p o <tab> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 
r e p o <tab> r <tab> b <tab> <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process /usr/sbin/aspell with fr dictionary...
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process /usr/sbin/aspell with en dictionary...
Mark set
Quit
No more unsync folder
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process /usr/sbin/aspell with fr dictionary...
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/md4
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/chep/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140630/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse

Features:
(shadow emacsbug tramp-cmds image-file misearch multi-isearch vc-git
semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c
semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode semantic/bovine/c-by
semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs hideif smiley gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mel-q-ccl wl-score elmo-internal
windmove eieio-opt elmo-maildir modb-standard wl-mime mime-edit pgg-parse pccl
pccl-20 pgg-def signature mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup mime-image
tabify org-table epa-file gnutls url-cache mule-util cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
tramp-cache tramp-sh org-agenda org-clock org-caldav icalendar org-id ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src
ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
url-dav url-http url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
mailcap url-auth url-cookie url-domsuf url-gw url-handlers url-util url-parse
url-vars hideshow chep-stickyfunc chep-tag-popup git-gutter chep-auto-complete
semantic/analyze/complete semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep srecode/mode
semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse srecode/insert srecode/filters
srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source
eieio-speedbar eieio-custom srecode/find srecode/map srecode/srt-mode
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
srecode/template srecode/srt-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/table srecode inversion
semantic/db-global semantic/symref/global semantic/symref semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref cedet-global semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode semantic/db
eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet yasnippet rtags-ac rtags dabbrev
bookmark auto-complete-config auto-complete popup smart-tabs-mode magit-blame
magit-key-mode magit view tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
help-mode grep compile epa epg diff-mode autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode
git-commit-mode server log-edit message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log newsticker
newst-treeview tree-widget newst-plainview newst-reader newst-ticker
newst-backend xml newsticker-notify cl-macs znc erc-track erc-spelling flyspell
ispell erc-ring erc-match erc-list erc-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat format-spec
thingatpt netrc appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
edmacro kmacro bbdb-wl bbdb-hooks mail-parse rfc2231 bbdb-com warnings
mailabbrev cl gv bbdb-autoloads bbdb chep-notification mime-play filename
mime-w3m advice w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr dired image-mode w3m-hist
w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-util wl-demo wl-draft eword-encode wl-template sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils elmo-net elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop wl-news derived
wl-address wl-thread wl-action wl-summary ps-print ps-def lpr wl-refile
wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist
semi-def mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder
wl wl-e21 wl-util pp elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars epg-config wl-version elmo
elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util emu
invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3 eword-decode mel mime-def alist std11
mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date timezone
elmo-vars path-util poe elmo-version pym static apel-ver product luna
concurrent-autoloads deferred-autoloads git-gutter-fringe-autoloads
git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads
popup-autoloads smart-tabs-mode-autoloads sr-speedbar-autoloads info
w3m-autoloads package chep-mode-line php-mode etags cc-langs cl-loaddefs cl-lib
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe xcscope ring tag-stack paren
chep-strike chep-couleur chep-retourne chep-pastebin google_search
ifndef_fichier_h fmanager chep-convert-audio chep-video chep-mpd ampc easymenu
avl-tree network-stream auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache starttls tls
chep-anchor easy-mmode virtual-desktops ido time-date time battery cus-start
cus-load tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 877099 91948)
 (symbols 48 70228 44)
 (miscs 40 3300 2965)
 (strings 32 253296 24619)
 (string-bytes 1 6959238)
 (vectors 16 84529)
 (vector-slots 8 2079023 63369)
 (floats 8 1920 1835)
 (intervals 56 8182 183)
 (buffers 976 74)
 (heap 1024 84074 7751))