Subject: bug#18191: closed (Re: bug#18191: 24.4.50; SES regression: unreachable cells)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:35:03 +0000

Your bug report

#18191: 24.4.50; SES regression: unreachable cells

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
18191: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=18191
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#18191: 24.4.50; SES regression: unreachable cells
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Óscar Fuentes)
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 11:33:42 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Start `emacs -Q' and visit the attached file. Try to navigate with the
> cursor keys to the cell A5. It is not possible. Other operations, such
> as selecting rows, are broken too (try it with the 5 row).

I believe this is fixed now.

        Stefan

Subject: 24.4.50; SES regression: unreachable cells
From: [email-masked] (Óscar Fuentes)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 20:16:59 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Start `emacs -Q' and visit the attached file. Try to navigate with the
cursor keys to the cell A5. It is not possible. Other operations, such
as selecting rows, are broken too (try it with the 5 row).

Reverting ses.el to the version previous to 

Author: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Jun 15 00:10:40 2014 -0400

    * lisp/ses.el: Miscellaneous cleanups; use lexical-binding; avoid add-to-list.
[long list of changes elided]

fixes the problem.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2014-08-04 on qcore
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.60900000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 `configure --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  column-overflow-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-hacks-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  evil-leader-mode: t
  evil-paredit-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x o f v s t h e <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug
-report>

Recent messages:
Loading /home/oscar/dev/idb/lp0/utils/lp0-mode.el (source)...done
Loading /home/oscar/elisp/ofv-lp0.el (source)...done
Loading /home/oscar/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.87.2/preview.el (source)...done
Estableciendo variables para AucTex
Loading /home/oscar/elisp/ofv-wordnet.el (source)...done
Loading /home/oscar/elisp/tkidb.el (source)...done
Loading /home/oscar/elisp/ofv-org.el (source)...done
Loading /home/oscar/elisp/.emacs...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Package iswitchb is obsolete!

Load-path shadows:
~/elisp/evil/lib/ert hides /home/oscar/dev/emacs/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail etags-select etags org-crypt
preview prv-emacs reporter desktop frameset latex tex-style tex-buf tex
dbus xml lp0-mode paren paredit-menu yasnippet psvn pp elp vc-git
org-magit rx org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs magit-key-mode magit iswitchb esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff dired-x view tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete help-mode grep compile comint
epa epg epg-config diff-mode autorevert filenotify ansi-color
git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode server log-edit message dired
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log column-overflow ido-vertical-mode flx-ido
warnings flx ido-hacks ido ace-jump-mode evil-leader evil-paredit
paredit evil evil-integration undo-tree derived diff evil-maps
evil-commands ffap url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro ws-butler hilit-chg wid-edit
diminish anzu easy-mmode cl-macs thingatpt cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
solarized-light-theme solarized-dark-theme solarized info easymenu
tex-site package advice help-fns time-date tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 632892 212486)
 (symbols 48 42591 0)
 (miscs 40 81 189)
 (strings 32 84559 104355)
 (string-bytes 1 2558469)
 (vectors 16 51299)
 (vector-slots 8 1443950 44659)
 (floats 8 7935 122)
 (intervals 56 294 57)
 (buffers 976 14)
 (heap 1024 63166 8071))