Subject: bug#18161: 24.3.92; Crash in do_switch_frame

From: Mat Smiglarski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 22:49:28 +0100

Emacs consistently crashes soon after startup when executing a 
particular function
which happens to open a new frame.

Unfortunately I have not managed to reproduce this with emacs -Q. This 
occurs on both trunk and the latest release candidate, but I don't know 
if it is a regression.

Perhaps the backtrace has enough information, if not then let me know.

Regards,
Mat

A 300 line backtrace follows:

#0  0x000000000051db27 in x_get_focus_frame (frame=0x21924c8) at 
xfns.c:3326
         dpyinfo = 0x53f950 <FRAMEP+29>
         xfocus = 35202253
#1  0x0000000000424355 in do_switch_frame (frame=35202253, track=1, 
for_deletion=0, norecord=16393714) at frame.c:839
         focus = 9306464
         xfocus = 42949689412
         sf = 0x2089660
#2  0x00000000004245fc in Fselect_frame (frame=35202253, 
norecord=16393714) at frame.c:913
No locals.
#3  0x00000000005db67b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffce58) at 
eval.c:2818
         fun = 9306469
         original_fun = 13055314
         funcar = 6145211
         numargs = 2
         lisp_numargs = 140737488342592
         val = 140737488342560
         internal_args = 0x7fffffffce60
         i = 5504570
#4  0x000000000061d87d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=24108321, 
vector=19119869, maxdepth=12, args_template=12869810, nargs=0, args=0x0) 
at bytecode.c:916
         targets = {0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x621114 
<exec_byte_code+17509>, 0x621116 <exec_byte_code+17511>, 0x621118 
<exec_byte_code+17513>,
           0x62111a <exec_byte_code+17515>, 0x62111a 
<exec_byte_code+17515>, 0x621180 <exec_byte_code+17617>, 0x6211f0 
<exec_byte_code+17729>,
           0x61d103 <exec_byte_code+1108>, 0x61d105 
<exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x61d107 <exec_byte_code+1112>, 0x61d109 
<exec_byte_code+1114>,
           0x61d10b <exec_byte_code+1116>, 0x61d10b 
<exec_byte_code+1116>, 0x61d114 <exec_byte_code+1125>, 0x61d0ce 
<exec_byte_code+1055>,
           0x61d578 <exec_byte_code+2249>, 0x61d57a 
<exec_byte_code+2251>, 0x61d57c <exec_byte_code+2253>, 0x61d57e 
<exec_byte_code+2255>,
           0x61d580 <exec_byte_code+2257>, 0x61d580 
<exec_byte_code+2257>, 0x61d5be <exec_byte_code+2319>, 0x61d589 
<exec_byte_code+2266>,
           0x61d773 <exec_byte_code+2756>, 0x61d775 
<exec_byte_code+2758>, 0x61d777 <exec_byte_code+2760>, 0x61d779 
<exec_byte_code+2762>,
           0x61d77b <exec_byte_code+2764>, 0x61d77b 
<exec_byte_code+2764>, 0x61d724 <exec_byte_code+2677>, 0x61d73e 
<exec_byte_code+2703>,
           0x61d83b <exec_byte_code+2956>, 0x61d83d 
<exec_byte_code+2958>, 0x61d83f <exec_byte_code+2960>, 0x61d841 
<exec_byte_code+2962>,
           0x61d843 <exec_byte_code+2964>, 0x61d843 
<exec_byte_code+2964>, 0x61d7ec <exec_byte_code+2877>, 0x61d806 
<exec_byte_code+2903>,
           0x61d903 <exec_byte_code+3156>, 0x61d905 
<exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x61d907 <exec_byte_code+3160>, 0x61d909 
<exec_byte_code+3162>,
           0x61d90b <exec_byte_code+3164>, 0x61d90b 
<exec_byte_code+3164>, 0x61d8b4 <exec_byte_code+3077>, 0x61d8ce 
<exec_byte_code+3103>,
           0x61e8da <exec_byte_code+7211>, 0x61e66d 
<exec_byte_code+6590>, 0x61e661 <exec_byte_code+6578>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61eb1e <exec_byte_code+7791>, 0x61ec11 
<exec_byte_code+8034>, 0x61ec6a <exec_byte_code+8123>, 0x61ecc3 
<exec_byte_code+8212>,
           0x61ed20 <exec_byte_code+8305>, 0x61d3ef 
<exec_byte_code+1856>, 0x61d465 <exec_byte_code+1974>, 0x61ed8f 
<exec_byte_code+8416>,
           0x61d34c <exec_byte_code+1693>, 0x61d4d4 
<exec_byte_code+2085>, 0x61edec <exec_byte_code+8509>, 0x61ee5b 
<exec_byte_code+8620>,
           0x61eea4 <exec_byte_code+8693>, 0x61ef13 
<exec_byte_code+8804>, 0x61ef66 <exec_byte_code+8887>, 0x61f042 
<exec_byte_code+9107>,
           0x61f08b <exec_byte_code+9180>, 0x61f0fa 
<exec_byte_code+9291>, 0x61f18c <exec_byte_code+9437>, 0x61f1d5 
<exec_byte_code+9510>,
           0x61f21e <exec_byte_code+9583>, 0x61f28d 
<exec_byte_code+9694>, 0x61f2fc <exec_byte_code+9805>, 0x61f36b 
<exec_byte_code+9916>,
           0x61f3fd <exec_byte_code+10062>, 0x61f450 
<exec_byte_code+10145>, 0x61f4a3 <exec_byte_code+10228>, 0x61f57f 
<exec_byte_code+10448>,
           0x61f611 <exec_byte_code+10594>, 0x61f6a3 
<exec_byte_code+10740>, 0x61f937 <exec_byte_code+11400>, 0x61f9ab 
<exec_byte_code+11516>,
           0x61fa1f <exec_byte_code+11632>, 0x61fa93 
<exec_byte_code+11748>, 0x61fb07 <exec_byte_code+11864>, 0x61fb5a 
<exec_byte_code+11947>,
           0x61fbf0 <exec_byte_code+12097>, 0x61fc43 
<exec_byte_code+12180>, 0x61fc96 <exec_byte_code+12263>, 0x61fce9 
<exec_byte_code+12346>,
           0x61fdfe <exec_byte_code+12623>, 0x61e4f2 
<exec_byte_code+6211>, 0x61fe61 <exec_byte_code+12722>, 0x61feaa 
<exec_byte_code+12795>,
           0x61ff7e <exec_byte_code+13007>, 0x61ffe1 
<exec_byte_code+13106>, 0x620044 <exec_byte_code+13205>, 0x62008d 
<exec_byte_code+13278>,
           0x6200df <exec_byte_code+13360>, 0x620131 
<exec_byte_code+13442>, 0x62018b <exec_byte_code+13532>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x6201de <exec_byte_code+13615>, 0x620222 
<exec_byte_code+13683>, 0x620266 <exec_byte_code+13751>, 0x6202aa 
<exec_byte_code+13819>,
           0x6202ee <exec_byte_code+13887>, 0x620332 
<exec_byte_code+13955>, 0x61e4f2 <exec_byte_code+6211>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x62037b <exec_byte_code+14028>, 0x6203cc 
<exec_byte_code+14109>, 0x620415 <exec_byte_code+14182>, 0x62045e 
<exec_byte_code+14255>,
           0x6204cd <exec_byte_code+14366>, 0x62053c 
<exec_byte_code+14477>, 0x620585 <exec_byte_code+14550>, 0x62067b 
<exec_byte_code+14796>,
           0x6206ea <exec_byte_code+14907>, 0x620759 
<exec_byte_code+15018>, 0x6207c8 <exec_byte_code+15129>, 0x62080c 
<exec_byte_code+15197>,
           0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61e426 
<exec_byte_code+6007>, 0x61d9a8 <exec_byte_code+3321>, 0x61d20e 
<exec_byte_code+1375>,
           0x61dab6 <exec_byte_code+3591>, 0x61dbf4 
<exec_byte_code+3909>, 0x61dd26 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x61e3ab 
<exec_byte_code+5884>,
           0x61e3f1 <exec_byte_code+5954>, 0x61d6cd 
<exec_byte_code+2590>, 0x61e4b3 <exec_byte_code+6148>, 0x61e524 
<exec_byte_code+6261>,
           0x61e5b1 <exec_byte_code+6402>, 0x61e5f0 
<exec_byte_code+6465>, 0x61e919 <exec_byte_code+7274>, 0x61e99b 
<exec_byte_code+7404>,
           0x61ea2d <exec_byte_code+7550>, 0x61ea97 
<exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x61d962 <exec_byte_code+3251>, 0x620855 
<exec_byte_code+15270>,
           0x6208e7 <exec_byte_code+15416>, 0x620930 
<exec_byte_code+15489>, 0x620979 <exec_byte_code+15562>, 0x6209c2 
<exec_byte_code+15635>,
           0x620a0b <exec_byte_code+15708>, 0x620a7a 
<exec_byte_code+15819>, 0x620ae9 <exec_byte_code+15930>, 0x620b58 
<exec_byte_code+16041>,
           0x620bc7 <exec_byte_code+16152>, 0x620d14 
<exec_byte_code+16485>, 0x620d83 <exec_byte_code+16596>, 0x620df2 
<exec_byte_code+16707>,
           0x620e3b <exec_byte_code+16780>, 0x620eaa 
<exec_byte_code+16891>, 0x620f13 <exec_byte_code+16996>, 0x620f64 
<exec_byte_code+17077>,
           0x620fb5 <exec_byte_code+17158>, 0x61fd3c 
<exec_byte_code+12429>, 0x61fd8f <exec_byte_code+12512>, 0x621008 
<exec_byte_code+17241>,
           0x621065 <exec_byte_code+17334>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61de58 <exec_byte_code+4521>, 0x61df39 
<exec_byte_code+4746>,
           0x61e056 <exec_byte_code+5031>, 0x61e173 
<exec_byte_code+5316>, 0x61e28f <exec_byte_code+5600>, 0x61efb9 
<exec_byte_code+8970>,
           0x61f4f6 <exec_byte_code+10311>, 0x61fef5 
<exec_byte_code+12870>, 0x621287 <exec_byte_code+17880>, 0x6212fa 
<exec_byte_code+17995>,
           0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x621394 <exec_byte_code+18149>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x62142e <exec_byte_code+18303> <repeats 64 times>}
         count = 10
         op = 2
         vectorp = 0x123bf00
         stack = {pc = 0xd1b67f "\210\310 \311 +B\207", byte_string = 
24108321, byte_string_start = 0xd1b668 "\b\206\006", next = 
0x7fffffffd700}
         top = 0x7fffffffce58
         result = 51552477362
         type = CATCHER
#5  0x00000000005dc02f in funcall_lambda (fun=19116629, nargs=1, 
arg_vector=0x123befd) at eval.c:3049
         val = 51545634631
         syms_left = 12869810
         next = 12925490
         lexenv = 12869810
         count = 9
         i = 1
         optional = true
         rest = false
#6  0x00000000005db83d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffd348) at 
eval.c:2864
         fun = 19116629
         original_fun = 22597378
         funcar = 12918578
         numargs = 1
         lisp_numargs = 13003728
         val = 12918576
         internal_args = 0x10
         i = 12869810
#7  0x000000000061d87d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=14719345, 
vector=19120189, maxdepth=24, args_template=12869810, nargs=0, args=0x0) 
at bytecode.c:916
         targets = {0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x621114 
<exec_byte_code+17509>, 0x621116 <exec_byte_code+17511>, 0x621118 
<exec_byte_code+17513>,
           0x62111a <exec_byte_code+17515>, 0x62111a 
<exec_byte_code+17515>, 0x621180 <exec_byte_code+17617>, 0x6211f0 
<exec_byte_code+17729>,
           0x61d103 <exec_byte_code+1108>, 0x61d105 
<exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x61d107 <exec_byte_code+1112>, 0x61d109 
<exec_byte_code+1114>,
           0x61d10b <exec_byte_code+1116>, 0x61d10b 
<exec_byte_code+1116>, 0x61d114 <exec_byte_code+1125>, 0x61d0ce 
<exec_byte_code+1055>,
           0x61d578 <exec_byte_code+2249>, 0x61d57a 
<exec_byte_code+2251>, 0x61d57c <exec_byte_code+2253>, 0x61d57e 
<exec_byte_code+2255>,
           0x61d580 <exec_byte_code+2257>, 0x61d580 
<exec_byte_code+2257>, 0x61d5be <exec_byte_code+2319>, 0x61d589 
<exec_byte_code+2266>,
           0x61d773 <exec_byte_code+2756>, 0x61d775 
<exec_byte_code+2758>, 0x61d777 <exec_byte_code+2760>, 0x61d779 
<exec_byte_code+2762>,
           0x61d77b <exec_byte_code+2764>, 0x61d77b 
<exec_byte_code+2764>, 0x61d724 <exec_byte_code+2677>, 0x61d73e 
<exec_byte_code+2703>,
           0x61d83b <exec_byte_code+2956>, 0x61d83d 
<exec_byte_code+2958>, 0x61d83f <exec_byte_code+2960>, 0x61d841 
<exec_byte_code+2962>,
           0x61d843 <exec_byte_code+2964>, 0x61d843 
<exec_byte_code+2964>, 0x61d7ec <exec_byte_code+2877>, 0x61d806 
<exec_byte_code+2903>,
           0x61d903 <exec_byte_code+3156>, 0x61d905 
<exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x61d907 <exec_byte_code+3160>, 0x61d909 
<exec_byte_code+3162>,
           0x61d90b <exec_byte_code+3164>, 0x61d90b 
<exec_byte_code+3164>, 0x61d8b4 <exec_byte_code+3077>, 0x61d8ce 
<exec_byte_code+3103>,
           0x61e8da <exec_byte_code+7211>, 0x61e66d 
<exec_byte_code+6590>, 0x61e661 <exec_byte_code+6578>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61eb1e <exec_byte_code+7791>, 0x61ec11 
<exec_byte_code+8034>, 0x61ec6a <exec_byte_code+8123>, 0x61ecc3 
<exec_byte_code+8212>,
           0x61ed20 <exec_byte_code+8305>, 0x61d3ef 
<exec_byte_code+1856>, 0x61d465 <exec_byte_code+1974>, 0x61ed8f 
<exec_byte_code+8416>,
           0x61d34c <exec_byte_code+1693>, 0x61d4d4 
<exec_byte_code+2085>, 0x61edec <exec_byte_code+8509>, 0x61ee5b 
<exec_byte_code+8620>,
           0x61eea4 <exec_byte_code+8693>, 0x61ef13 
<exec_byte_code+8804>, 0x61ef66 <exec_byte_code+8887>, 0x61f042 
<exec_byte_code+9107>,
           0x61f08b <exec_byte_code+9180>, 0x61f0fa 
<exec_byte_code+9291>, 0x61f18c <exec_byte_code+9437>, 0x61f1d5 
<exec_byte_code+9510>,
           0x61f21e <exec_byte_code+9583>, 0x61f28d 
<exec_byte_code+9694>, 0x61f2fc <exec_byte_code+9805>, 0x61f36b 
<exec_byte_code+9916>,
           0x61f3fd <exec_byte_code+10062>, 0x61f450 
<exec_byte_code+10145>, 0x61f4a3 <exec_byte_code+10228>, 0x61f57f 
<exec_byte_code+10448>,
           0x61f611 <exec_byte_code+10594>, 0x61f6a3 
<exec_byte_code+10740>, 0x61f937 <exec_byte_code+11400>, 0x61f9ab 
<exec_byte_code+11516>,
           0x61fa1f <exec_byte_code+11632>, 0x61fa93 
<exec_byte_code+11748>, 0x61fb07 <exec_byte_code+11864>, 0x61fb5a 
<exec_byte_code+11947>,
           0x61fbf0 <exec_byte_code+12097>, 0x61fc43 
<exec_byte_code+12180>, 0x61fc96 <exec_byte_code+12263>, 0x61fce9 
<exec_byte_code+12346>,
           0x61fdfe <exec_byte_code+12623>, 0x61e4f2 
<exec_byte_code+6211>, 0x61fe61 <exec_byte_code+12722>, 0x61feaa 
<exec_byte_code+12795>,
           0x61ff7e <exec_byte_code+13007>, 0x61ffe1 
<exec_byte_code+13106>, 0x620044 <exec_byte_code+13205>, 0x62008d 
<exec_byte_code+13278>,
           0x6200df <exec_byte_code+13360>, 0x620131 
<exec_byte_code+13442>, 0x62018b <exec_byte_code+13532>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x6201de <exec_byte_code+13615>, 0x620222 
<exec_byte_code+13683>, 0x620266 <exec_byte_code+13751>, 0x6202aa 
<exec_byte_code+13819>,
           0x6202ee <exec_byte_code+13887>, 0x620332 
<exec_byte_code+13955>, 0x61e4f2 <exec_byte_code+6211>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x62037b <exec_byte_code+14028>, 0x6203cc 
<exec_byte_code+14109>, 0x620415 <exec_byte_code+14182>, 0x62045e 
<exec_byte_code+14255>,
           0x6204cd <exec_byte_code+14366>, 0x62053c 
<exec_byte_code+14477>, 0x620585 <exec_byte_code+14550>, 0x62067b 
<exec_byte_code+14796>,
           0x6206ea <exec_byte_code+14907>, 0x620759 
<exec_byte_code+15018>, 0x6207c8 <exec_byte_code+15129>, 0x62080c 
<exec_byte_code+15197>,
           0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61e426 
<exec_byte_code+6007>, 0x61d9a8 <exec_byte_code+3321>, 0x61d20e 
<exec_byte_code+1375>,
           0x61dab6 <exec_byte_code+3591>, 0x61dbf4 
<exec_byte_code+3909>, 0x61dd26 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x61e3ab 
<exec_byte_code+5884>,
           0x61e3f1 <exec_byte_code+5954>, 0x61d6cd 
<exec_byte_code+2590>, 0x61e4b3 <exec_byte_code+6148>, 0x61e524 
<exec_byte_code+6261>,
           0x61e5b1 <exec_byte_code+6402>, 0x61e5f0 
<exec_byte_code+6465>, 0x61e919 <exec_byte_code+7274>, 0x61e99b 
<exec_byte_code+7404>,
           0x61ea2d <exec_byte_code+7550>, 0x61ea97 
<exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x61d962 <exec_byte_code+3251>, 0x620855 
<exec_byte_code+15270>,
           0x6208e7 <exec_byte_code+15416>, 0x620930 
<exec_byte_code+15489>, 0x620979 <exec_byte_code+15562>, 0x6209c2 
<exec_byte_code+15635>,
           0x620a0b <exec_byte_code+15708>, 0x620a7a 
<exec_byte_code+15819>, 0x620ae9 <exec_byte_code+15930>, 0x620b58 
<exec_byte_code+16041>,
           0x620bc7 <exec_byte_code+16152>, 0x620d14 
<exec_byte_code+16485>, 0x620d83 <exec_byte_code+16596>, 0x620df2 
<exec_byte_code+16707>,
           0x620e3b <exec_byte_code+16780>, 0x620eaa 
<exec_byte_code+16891>, 0x620f13 <exec_byte_code+16996>, 0x620f64 
<exec_byte_code+17077>,
           0x620fb5 <exec_byte_code+17158>, 0x61fd3c 
<exec_byte_code+12429>, 0x61fd8f <exec_byte_code+12512>, 0x621008 
<exec_byte_code+17241>,
           0x621065 <exec_byte_code+17334>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61de58 <exec_byte_code+4521>, 0x61df39 
<exec_byte_code+4746>,
           0x61e056 <exec_byte_code+5031>, 0x61e173 
<exec_byte_code+5316>, 0x61e28f <exec_byte_code+5600>, 0x61efb9 
<exec_byte_code+8970>,
           0x61f4f6 <exec_byte_code+10311>, 0x61fef5 
<exec_byte_code+12870>, 0x621287 <exec_byte_code+17880>, 0x6212fa 
<exec_byte_code+17995>,
           0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x621394 <exec_byte_code+18149>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x62142e <exec_byte_code+18303> <repeats 64 times>}
         count = 8
         op = 1
         vectorp = 0x123c040
         stack = {pc = 0xd1b7d8 "\b\211\030\v\236A\206,", byte_string = 
14719345, byte_string_start = 0xd1b7c8 "\b\t>\206\t", next = 
0x7fffffffdbf0}
         top = 0x7fffffffd348
         result = 36039142
         type = CATCHER
#8  0x00000000005dc02f in funcall_lambda (fun=19120333, nargs=1, 
arg_vector=0x123c03d) at eval.c:3049
         val = 51552477362
         syms_left = 12869810
         next = 12925490
         lexenv = 12869810
         count = 7
         i = 1
         optional = false
         rest = false
#9  0x00000000005db83d in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffd858) at 
eval.c:2864
         fun = 19120333
         original_fun = 13774610
         funcar = 12918578
         numargs = 1
         lisp_numargs = 16209968
         val = 140737488345152
         internal_args = 0x10
         i = 12925488
#10 0x000000000061d87d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=14716561, 
vector=19120453, maxdepth=12, args_template=12869810, nargs=0, args=0x0) 
at bytecode.c:916
         targets = {0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x621114 
<exec_byte_code+17509>, 0x621116 <exec_byte_code+17511>, 0x621118 
<exec_byte_code+17513>,
           0x62111a <exec_byte_code+17515>, 0x62111a 
<exec_byte_code+17515>, 0x621180 <exec_byte_code+17617>, 0x6211f0 
<exec_byte_code+17729>,
           0x61d103 <exec_byte_code+1108>, 0x61d105 
<exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x61d107 <exec_byte_code+1112>, 0x61d109 
<exec_byte_code+1114>,
           0x61d10b <exec_byte_code+1116>, 0x61d10b 
<exec_byte_code+1116>, 0x61d114 <exec_byte_code+1125>, 0x61d0ce 
<exec_byte_code+1055>,
           0x61d578 <exec_byte_code+2249>, 0x61d57a 
<exec_byte_code+2251>, 0x61d57c <exec_byte_code+2253>, 0x61d57e 
<exec_byte_code+2255>,
           0x61d580 <exec_byte_code+2257>, 0x61d580 
<exec_byte_code+2257>, 0x61d5be <exec_byte_code+2319>, 0x61d589 
<exec_byte_code+2266>,
           0x61d773 <exec_byte_code+2756>, 0x61d775 
<exec_byte_code+2758>, 0x61d777 <exec_byte_code+2760>, 0x61d779 
<exec_byte_code+2762>,
           0x61d77b <exec_byte_code+2764>, 0x61d77b 
<exec_byte_code+2764>, 0x61d724 <exec_byte_code+2677>, 0x61d73e 
<exec_byte_code+2703>,
           0x61d83b <exec_byte_code+2956>, 0x61d83d 
<exec_byte_code+2958>, 0x61d83f <exec_byte_code+2960>, 0x61d841 
<exec_byte_code+2962>,
           0x61d843 <exec_byte_code+2964>, 0x61d843 
<exec_byte_code+2964>, 0x61d7ec <exec_byte_code+2877>, 0x61d806 
<exec_byte_code+2903>,
           0x61d903 <exec_byte_code+3156>, 0x61d905 
<exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x61d907 <exec_byte_code+3160>, 0x61d909 
<exec_byte_code+3162>,
           0x61d90b <exec_byte_code+3164>, 0x61d90b 
<exec_byte_code+3164>, 0x61d8b4 <exec_byte_code+3077>, 0x61d8ce 
<exec_byte_code+3103>,
           0x61e8da <exec_byte_code+7211>, 0x61e66d 
<exec_byte_code+6590>, 0x61e661 <exec_byte_code+6578>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61eb1e <exec_byte_code+7791>, 0x61ec11 
<exec_byte_code+8034>, 0x61ec6a <exec_byte_code+8123>, 0x61ecc3 
<exec_byte_code+8212>,
           0x61ed20 <exec_byte_code+8305>, 0x61d3ef 
<exec_byte_code+1856>, 0x61d465 <exec_byte_code+1974>, 0x61ed8f 
<exec_byte_code+8416>,
           0x61d34c <exec_byte_code+1693>, 0x61d4d4 
<exec_byte_code+2085>, 0x61edec <exec_byte_code+8509>, 0x61ee5b 
<exec_byte_code+8620>,
           0x61eea4 <exec_byte_code+8693>, 0x61ef13 
<exec_byte_code+8804>, 0x61ef66 <exec_byte_code+8887>, 0x61f042 
<exec_byte_code+9107>,
           0x61f08b <exec_byte_code+9180>, 0x61f0fa 
<exec_byte_code+9291>, 0x61f18c <exec_byte_code+9437>, 0x61f1d5 
<exec_byte_code+9510>,
           0x61f21e <exec_byte_code+9583>, 0x61f28d 
<exec_byte_code+9694>, 0x61f2fc <exec_byte_code+9805>, 0x61f36b 
<exec_byte_code+9916>,
           0x61f3fd <exec_byte_code+10062>, 0x61f450 
<exec_byte_code+10145>, 0x61f4a3 <exec_byte_code+10228>, 0x61f57f 
<exec_byte_code+10448>,
           0x61f611 <exec_byte_code+10594>, 0x61f6a3 
<exec_byte_code+10740>, 0x61f937 <exec_byte_code+11400>, 0x61f9ab 
<exec_byte_code+11516>,
           0x61fa1f <exec_byte_code+11632>, 0x61fa93 
<exec_byte_code+11748>, 0x61fb07 <exec_byte_code+11864>, 0x61fb5a 
<exec_byte_code+11947>,
           0x61fbf0 <exec_byte_code+12097>, 0x61fc43 
<exec_byte_code+12180>, 0x61fc96 <exec_byte_code+12263>, 0x61fce9 
<exec_byte_code+12346>,
           0x61fdfe <exec_byte_code+12623>, 0x61e4f2 
<exec_byte_code+6211>, 0x61fe61 <exec_byte_code+12722>, 0x61feaa 
<exec_byte_code+12795>,
           0x61ff7e <exec_byte_code+13007>, 0x61ffe1 
<exec_byte_code+13106>, 0x620044 <exec_byte_code+13205>, 0x62008d 
<exec_byte_code+13278>,
           0x6200df <exec_byte_code+13360>, 0x620131 
<exec_byte_code+13442>, 0x62018b <exec_byte_code+13532>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x6201de <exec_byte_code+13615>, 0x620222 
<exec_byte_code+13683>, 0x620266 <exec_byte_code+13751>, 0x6202aa 
<exec_byte_code+13819>,
           0x6202ee <exec_byte_code+13887>, 0x620332 
<exec_byte_code+13955>, 0x61e4f2 <exec_byte_code+6211>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x62037b <exec_byte_code+14028>, 0x6203cc 
<exec_byte_code+14109>, 0x620415 <exec_byte_code+14182>, 0x62045e 
<exec_byte_code+14255>,
           0x6204cd <exec_byte_code+14366>, 0x62053c 
<exec_byte_code+14477>, 0x620585 <exec_byte_code+14550>, 0x62067b 
<exec_byte_code+14796>,
           0x6206ea <exec_byte_code+14907>, 0x620759 
<exec_byte_code+15018>, 0x6207c8 <exec_byte_code+15129>, 0x62080c 
<exec_byte_code+15197>,
           0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61e426 
<exec_byte_code+6007>, 0x61d9a8 <exec_byte_code+3321>, 0x61d20e 
<exec_byte_code+1375>,
           0x61dab6 <exec_byte_code+3591>, 0x61dbf4 
<exec_byte_code+3909>, 0x61dd26 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x61e3ab 
<exec_byte_code+5884>,
           0x61e3f1 <exec_byte_code+5954>, 0x61d6cd 
<exec_byte_code+2590>, 0x61e4b3 <exec_byte_code+6148>, 0x61e524 
<exec_byte_code+6261>,
           0x61e5b1 <exec_byte_code+6402>, 0x61e5f0 
<exec_byte_code+6465>, 0x61e919 <exec_byte_code+7274>, 0x61e99b 
<exec_byte_code+7404>,
           0x61ea2d <exec_byte_code+7550>, 0x61ea97 
<exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x61d962 <exec_byte_code+3251>, 0x620855 
<exec_byte_code+15270>,
           0x6208e7 <exec_byte_code+15416>, 0x620930 
<exec_byte_code+15489>, 0x620979 <exec_byte_code+15562>, 0x6209c2 
<exec_byte_code+15635>,
           0x620a0b <exec_byte_code+15708>, 0x620a7a 
<exec_byte_code+15819>, 0x620ae9 <exec_byte_code+15930>, 0x620b58 
<exec_byte_code+16041>,
           0x620bc7 <exec_byte_code+16152>, 0x620d14 
<exec_byte_code+16485>, 0x620d83 <exec_byte_code+16596>, 0x620df2 
<exec_byte_code+16707>,
           0x620e3b <exec_byte_code+16780>, 0x620eaa 
<exec_byte_code+16891>, 0x620f13 <exec_byte_code+16996>, 0x620f64 
<exec_byte_code+17077>,
           0x620fb5 <exec_byte_code+17158>, 0x61fd3c 
<exec_byte_code+12429>, 0x61fd8f <exec_byte_code+12512>, 0x621008 
<exec_byte_code+17241>,
           0x621065 <exec_byte_code+17334>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61de58 <exec_byte_code+4521>, 0x61df39 
<exec_byte_code+4746>,
           0x61e056 <exec_byte_code+5031>, 0x61e173 
<exec_byte_code+5316>, 0x61e28f <exec_byte_code+5600>, 0x61efb9 
<exec_byte_code+8970>,
           0x61f4f6 <exec_byte_code+10311>, 0x61fef5 
<exec_byte_code+12870>, 0x621287 <exec_byte_code+17880>, 0x6212fa 
<exec_byte_code+17995>,
           0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x621394 <exec_byte_code+18149>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6210bd 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x62142e <exec_byte_code+18303> <repeats 64 times>}
         count = 4
         op = 1
         vectorp = 0x123c148
         stack = {pc = 0xd1b8ff "\210\rA\211\025\204\031", byte_string = 
14716561, byte_string_start = 0xd1b8e0 "\306\307 !\205,", next = 0x0}
         top = 0x7fffffffd858
         result = 36039142
         type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 3139642222)
#11 0x00000000005dc02f in funcall_lambda (fun=19120549, nargs=0, 
arg_vector=0x123c145) at eval.c:3049
         val = 51575646694
         syms_left = 12869810
         next = 6134623
         lexenv = 12869810
         count = 4
         i = 0
         optional = false
         rest = false
#12 0x00000000005db83d in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffdd48) at 
eval.c:2864
         fun = 19120549
         original_fun = 13774850
         funcar = 140737488346416
         numargs = 0
         lisp_numargs = 9354953
         val = 36039142
         internal_args = 0x0
         i = 3
#13 0x00000000005daf8f in call0 (fn=13774850) at eval.c:2599
         ret_ungc_val = 36039142
         gcpro1 = {next = 0x7fffffffde20, var = 0x5fcf08 
<print_error_message+156>, nvars = 25786756866}
#14 0x00000000005477aa in safe_run_hooks_1 () at keyboard.c:1875
No locals.
#15 0x00000000005d84c4 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x54778f 
<safe_run_hooks_1>, handlers=12869858, hfun=0x5477ac 
<safe_run_hooks_error>) at eval.c:1354
         val = 36039110
         c = 0x1411d40
#16 0x0000000000547a20 in safe_run_hook_funcall (nargs=1, 
args=0x7fffffffde88) at keyboard.c:1930
No locals.
#17 0x00000000005dae34 in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1, 
args=0x7fffffffde88, funcall=0x5479ad <safe_run_hook_funcall>) at 
eval.c:2544
         global_vals = 36044854
         sym = 12910114
         val = 31125590
         ret = 12869810
         gcpro1 = {next = 0xc651f0, var = 0xc460b2, nvars = 
140737488346848}
         gcpro2 = {next = 0xc651f0, var = 0xc460b2, nvars = 
140737488346848}
         gcpro3 = {next = 0xc651f0, var = 0xc460b2, nvars = 
140737488346848}
#18 0x0000000000547a6a in safe_run_hooks (hook=13774850) at 
keyboard.c:1947
         count = 2
#19 0x0000000000546169 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1365
         cmd = 140737488346880
         keybuf = {0, 12869810, 0, 0, 4, 16953090, 12917362, 36040534, 
9340897, 16953090, 140737488347024, 5528527, 140737488347072, 36040534, 
140737488347024, 0,
           140737488347152, 5528287, 140737488347104, 36040534, 12869810, 
12869810, 12998144, 12869810, 0, 0, 140737488347152, 6134202, 12869810, 
-4962083403581633280}
         i = 0
         prev_modiff = 0
         prev_buffer = 0x0
         already_adjusted = false
#20 0x00000000005d84c4 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x54608b 
<command_loop_1>, handlers=12921474, hfun=0x54597a <cmd_error>) at 
eval.c:1354
         val = 21044240
         c = 0x1411c10
#21 0x0000000000545de5 in command_loop_2 (ignore=12869810) at 
keyboard.c:1177
         val = 0
#22 0x00000000005d7cd6 in internal_catch (tag=12917490, func=0x545dbf 
<command_loop_2>, arg=12869810) at eval.c:1118
         val = 12869810
         c = 0x1411ae0
#23 0x0000000000545d93 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1156
No locals.
#24 0x0000000000545575 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
         count = 1
         val = 5527290
#25 0x00000000005456e2 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:848
         count = 0
         buffer = 12869810
#26 0x00000000005436f4 in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffe318) at 
emacs.c:1646
         dummy = 140737354130720
         stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
         do_initial_setlocale = true
         dumping = false
         skip_args = 0
         rlim = {rlim_cur = 8720000, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
         no_loadup = false
         junk = 0x0
         dname_arg = 0x0
         ch_to_dir = 0xf63d4e2e <error: Cannot access memory at address 
0xf63d4e2e>
         original_pwd = 0x0

In GNU Emacs 24.3.92.8 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
  of 2014-07-31 on zz
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 
11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Configured using:
  `configure --enable-checking=glyphs --with-m17n-flt --with-libotf
  'CFLAGS=-g -O0''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
   eldoc-mode: t
   global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
   global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
   electric-pair-mode: t
   desktop-save-mode: t
   semantic-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   winner-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
n M-x r e p o <return>

Recent messages:
Warning: desktop file appears to be in use by PID 13887.
Using it may cause conflicts.  Use it anyway? (y or n) n
Desktop file in use; not loaded.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
/home/zz/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20140529.1117/tq hides 
/home/zz/src/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils smex ido eldoc semantic/db-mode semantic/idle elec-pair
another-package-autoloads finder-inf clojure-test-mode-autoloads
cider-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads htmlize-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads slime-autoloads dash-autoloads info
w3m-autoloads win-switch-autoloads desktop frameset semantic/bovine/el
thingatpt semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/db-el eieio-opt help-mode speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
semantic/db gv eieio-base semantic/bovine semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio
eieio-core mode-local cedet ob-lisp ob-java ob-python ob-ruby ob-sh
shell ob-clojure org byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv advice
help-fns org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint comint ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu easymenu calendar
cal-loaddefs edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib savehist winner ring
package tango-dark-theme time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 211053 8665)
  (symbols 48 31825 0)
  (miscs 40 75 112)
  (strings 32 57174 7616)
  (string-bytes 1 1791343)
  (vectors 16 24940)
  (vector-slots 8 543570 4581)
  (floats 8 124 345)
  (intervals 56 342 0)
  (buffers 960 11)
  (heap 1024 31057 1404))