Subject: Re: bug#18161: 24.3.92; Crash in do_switch_frame

From: Mat Smiglarski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 16:05:40 +0100

On 2014-08-01 06:23, Dmitry Antipov wrote:
> You should include Lisp backtrace as well.  Read etc/DEBUG on how to 
> obtain it.

Lisp Backtrace:
"select-frame" (0xffffd9c0)
"winner-configuration" (0xffffdb60)
"winner-insert-if-new" (0xffffdd20)
"winner-save-old-configurations" (0xffffdec0)

#0  0x00000000004bcb48 in x_get_focus_frame 
(frame=frame@entry=0x1cd10f0)
     at xfns.c:3326
#1  0x000000000041f2a5 in do_switch_frame (frame=30216437, 
track=track@entry=1,
     for_deletion=for_deletion@entry=0, norecord=15520354) at frame.c:839
#2  0x000000000041f525 in Fselect_frame (frame=<optimized out>,
     norecord=<optimized out>) at frame.c:913
#3  0x000000000053e55c in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
     args=args@entry=0x7fffffffd9b8) at eval.c:2818
#4  0x000000000056de91 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
     vector=18244613, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized 
out>,
     nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at 
bytecode.c:916
#5  0x000000000053e2ce in funcall_lambda (fun=18244701, 
nargs=nargs@entry=1,
     arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdb60) at eval.c:3049
#6  0x000000000053e684 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
     args=args@entry=0x7fffffffdb58) at eval.c:2864
#7  0x000000000056de91 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
     vector=18244973, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized 
out>,
     nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at 
bytecode.c:916
#8  0x000000000053e2ce in funcall_lambda (fun=18245117, 
nargs=nargs@entry=1,
     arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdd20) at eval.c:3049
#9  0x000000000053e684 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
     args=args@entry=0x7fffffffdd18) at eval.c:2864
#10 0x000000000056de91 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
     vector=18248437, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized 
out>,
     nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x0) at 
bytecode.c:916
#11 0x000000000053e2ce in funcall_lambda (fun=18248533, 
nargs=nargs@entry=0,
     arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdec0) at eval.c:3049
#12 0x000000000053e684 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1,
     args=args@entry=0x7fffffffdeb8) at eval.c:2864
#13 0x000000000053e801 in call0 (fn=15013026) at eval.c:2599
#14 0x00000000004d7293 in safe_run_hooks_1 () at keyboard.c:1875
#15 0x000000000053cd4b in internal_condition_case (
     bfun=bfun@entry=0x4d727f <safe_run_hooks_1>, handlers=12001506,
     hfun=hfun@entry=0x4d8758 <safe_run_hooks_error>) at eval.c:1354
#16 0x00000000004d72db in safe_run_hook_funcall (nargs=<optimized out>,
     args=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:1930
#17 0x000000000053d2b6 in run_hook_with_args (nargs=nargs@entry=1,
     args=args@entry=0x7fffffffdf68,
     funcall=funcall@entry=0x4d7298 <safe_run_hook_funcall>) at 
eval.c:2544
#18 0x00000000004dbe6c in safe_run_hooks (hook=15013026) at 
keyboard.c:1947
#19 0x00000000004e37dd in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1365
#20 0x000000000053cd4b in internal_condition_case (
     bfun=bfun@entry=0x4e3754 <command_loop_1>, handlers=12053026,
     hfun=hfun@entry=0x4dbcd4 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1354
#21 0x00000000004d708f in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=12001458)
     at keyboard.c:1177
#22 0x000000000053cc2c in internal_catch (tag=12048962,
     func=func@entry=0x4d7075 <command_loop_2>, arg=12001458) at 
eval.c:1118
#23 0x00000000004d7027 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1156
#24 0x00000000004db94a in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
#25 0x00000000004dbc1a in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:848
#26 0x00000000004d6aba in main (argc=<optimized out>, 
argv=0x7fffffffe2b8)
     at emacs.c:1646

(gdb) print frame->output_data
$1 = {
   tty = 0x0,
   x = 0x0,
   w32 = 0x0,
   ns = 0x0,
   nothing = 0
}