Subject: bug#18155: 24.3.92; Honor toolBar resource *before* showing frame

From: Carlos Pita <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 02:17:52 -0300

Below is the complete info.
Regards, Carlos.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.92.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.12.2)
 of 2014-07-25 on localhost
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 'CFLAGS=-march=i686 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x 2 ESC x r e s p DEL DEL p o TAB r t - e m TAB 
RET

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/loscar/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20140207.1702/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/popup
/home/loscar/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20140726.303/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/loscar/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20140726.303/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
~/.emacs.d/lisp/python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.92/lisp/progmodes/python

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils help-mode
t-mouse flymake paren winner windmove wombat-theme ac-nrepl
cider-interaction apropos arc-mode archive-mode cider-doc org-table org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs cider-test cider-stacktrace cider-client nrepl-client
cider-util ewoc etags dash clojure-mode imenu inf-lisp tramp
tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs
cl-macs trampver cl gv ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt
browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d
ess-julia ess-r-d compile ess-tracebug format-spec ess-roxy advice
hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args eldoc help-fns ess-s-l ess
ess-inf comint ansi-color ring ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils
time-date ess-custom executable ess-compat ess-site ido
auto-complete-config auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup cl-loaddefs
cl-lib info easymenu package tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 221331 11150)
 (symbols 24 35290 0)
 (miscs 20 103 187)
 (strings 16 64577 10960)
 (string-bytes 1 1889964)
 (vectors 8 31660)
 (vector-slots 4 1312017 12174)
 (floats 8 198 270)
 (intervals 28 265 0)
 (buffers 512 13)
 (heap 1024 18310 787))