Subject: bug#18130: Acknowledgement (rmail: allow for imaps proto)

From: Carlos Pita <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 14:09:49 -0300

Same for pop / pops:

Error:

[loscar@localhost ~]$ movemail --tls
'pop://carlosjosepita%40gmail.com:[email-masked]:995' test3
movemail: mailbox
`pop://carlosjosepita%40gmail.com:[email-masked]:995': cannot open:
Input/output error

Ok:

[loscar@localhost ~]$ movemail
'pops://carlosjosepita%40gmail.com:[email-masked]:995' test3

Currently there's no way to use rmail with gmail via movemail.

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 2:01 PM, GNU bug Tracking System
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Thank you for filing a new bug report with debbugs.gnu.org.
>
> This is an automatically generated reply to let you know your message
> has been received.
>
> Your message is being forwarded to the package maintainers and other
> interested parties for their attention; they will reply in due course.
>
> Your message has been sent to the package maintainer(s):
>  [email-masked]
>
> If you wish to submit further information on this problem, please
> send it to [email-masked].
>
> Please do not send mail to [email-masked] unless you wish
> to report a problem with the Bug-tracking system.
>
> --
> 18130: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=18130
> GNU Bug Tracking System
> Contact [email-masked] with problems