Subject: Re: bug#18112: 24.4.50; emacs --daemon infinite loop in find_interval

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 17:55:23 +0300

> Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 15:35:37 +0200
> From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
> 
> > (It's amazing what one 99%-correct line of Lisp can do.)
> 
> Indeed.  Thanks for fixing my 1% blindness.

You're welcome.

As long as I have your attention: how about adding some comments
and/or text to respective doc strings to explain what exactly the
following functions do, and why/when are they needed?

  window-normal-size
  window-new-total
  window-new-normal
  window-new-pixel

and the corresponding set-* functions.  Their doc strings are just
tautological repetition of their names, which isn't helpful.  And the
ELisp manual doesn't say a word about them, so the doc strings need to
do a better job, IMO.