Subject: Re: bug#18102: 24.3; emacs stops responding to keyboard after closing frame

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 16:48:27 +0100

Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> writes:

>>> Sometimes after closing a frame, emacs ignores all key events in
>>> remaining open frames after explicitly clicking in them to set
>>> point. Ctrl-g does nothing. I can't type anything in those frames.
>
> Could you run Emacs under GDB (see .../etc/DEBUG for some instructions)
> to see what it's doing while it's not responsive?
>
> You can also try (setq debug-on-event 'sigusr2) and then do a
> "kill -USR2 <emacspid>" from the shell, to see if it gets you
> a Lisp-level backtrace.

More information was requested, but no response was given within a few
months, so I'm closing this bug report.  If the problem still exists,
please reopen this bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no