Subject: 24.4.50; tramp-cache conflicts with other packages because of string-match

From: Daniel Clemente <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 13:32:34 +0700

tramp-cache.el has this function:

(defun tramp-flush-file-function ()
  "Flush all Tramp cache properties from `buffer-file-name'.
This is suppressed for temporary buffers."
  (unless (string-match "^ \\*temp\\*" (or (buffer-name) ""))
    (let ((bfn (if (stringp (buffer-file-name))
		   (buffer-file-name)
		 default-directory)))
      (when (tramp-tramp-file-p bfn)
	(with-parsed-tramp-file-name bfn nil
	  (tramp-flush-file-property v localname))))))

This is corrupting other packages because it changes the match string. E.g. in org-mode, running a Python block doesn't export results:

#+BEGIN_SRC python :results output
print "x"
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
: None

(It should print "x" after C-c C-c instead of "None").
This only happens after loading tramp-cache: (require 'tramp-cache)

Adding (save-match-data …) around the string-match tramp-flush-file-function avoids the bug.

-----

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2014-07-24 on la4
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11599904
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/opt/dc/emacs/ --without-dbus --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-tiff=no --without-makeinfo --with-imagemagick CFLAGS=-g3'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG GIF PNG SOUND NOTIFY LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-parser-state-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: -1
  semantic-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
M-x e m a c s - v e r RET C-x C-f C-g C-x C-f o r g 
/ m a l <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> p r u e 
RET C-s t e s t C-p C-p C-p C-p C-s " x " C-n C-r C-r 
C-r C-r C-n C-n C-n C-p C-p C-c C-c y C-x 2 <Scroll_Lock> 
C-x C-f <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
. e m a c s RET C-s t r a m p - c a c h C-n C-e C-x 
C-e <Scroll_Lock> C-c C-c y <XF86ModeLock> <XF86ModeLock> 
<XF86ModeLock> C-M-h f s a v e - m a t RET <Scroll_Lock> 
C-M-h f t r a m p - m a t <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
C-g C-M-h f t r a m p - <down> c a c RET <Scroll_Lock> 
<Scroll_Lock> C-e C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b RET C-s 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-s f l u s h C-- C-s C-s C-s C-s 
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s 
C-s C-s C-s C-s C-s C-v <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <home> <home> <home> C-b C-b C-b 
C-b C-b C-b C-b C-b ( s a v e - m a t c h - d a t a 
SPC C-e ) C-M-x <Scroll_Lock> C-x C-b C-n C-n RET C-c 
C-c y <Scroll_Lock> <XF86ModeLock> <Scroll_Lock> <Scroll_Lock> 
<Scroll_Lock> M-x e m a c s - b C-n RET

Recent messages:
tramp-flush-file-function
Updating buffer list...
Formats have changed, recompiling...done
Updating buffer list...done
Commands: m, u, t, RET, g, k, S, D, Q; q to quit; h for help
Evaluate this python code block on your system? (y or n) y
executing Python code block...
Wrote /tmp/babel-24247CdJ/ob-input-24247u5P
Code block evaluation complete.
kill-region: The mark is not set now, so there is no region

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/boxquote/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote
~/.emacs.d/session/lisp/session hides /usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session
~/.emacs.d/keywiz/keywiz hides /usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz
~/.emacs.d/htmlize/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
~/.emacs.d/htmlize/htmlize hides /w/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize
~/.emacs.d/tt-mode/tt-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/nxhtml/related/tt-mode
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme hides ~/.emacs.d/color-theme-6.6.0/color-theme
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/hex-util
~/.emacs.d/doc-view/doc-view hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/doc-view
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-version
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-info
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-element
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-list
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-id
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/w/org-mode/lisp/org hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-src
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-install
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs23/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368 hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/mail/rfc2368

Features:
(shadow mel-q-ccl pccl pccl-20 wl-mime mime-play filename mime-edit mime-setup
mail-mime-setup semi-setup mime-image modb-standard elmo-filter elmo-maildir
utf-7 elmo-imap4 emacsbug artist picture jka-compr eieio-opt help-mode
tramp-cache tabify misearch multi-isearch image-file perl-mode sql view
nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok prolog align php-mode
etags add-log js moz cc-langs semantic/wisent/python semantic/wisent/python-wy
python gnuplot-gui gnuplot info-look info sh-script smie executable cal-iso
vc-dispatcher vc-hg server hideshow org-element avl-tree org-choose org-w3m
org-wl org-irc org-info org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb nukneval bustrofedon
dired-filetype-face dired-tar gnus-dired warnings mingus libmpdee mime-w3m
w3m-lnum w3m image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems mule-util w3m-ccl
ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util session recentf tree-widget em-term
term ehelp esh-opt esh-ext esh-util o-blog o-blog-bootstrap o-blog-i18n
o-blog-grid o-blog-source o-blog-alert time-stamp html2text weblogger xml-rpc
url-http url-auth url-gw org-location-google-maps google-maps google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json beancount ido binview calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs hexl taskjuggler-mode generic generic-x boxquote rect
rainbow-delimiters rainbow-mode htmlize-hack htmlize log4j-mode autorevert
filenotify oddmuse skeleton doc-view fc flashcard-sm5 flashcard keywiz gamegrid
lua-mode rx tt-mode markdown-mode chuck-mode helm-mode helm-files image-dired
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell dired-x dired-aux ffap
thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark bookmark
helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin helm-grep helm-regexp helm-misc helm-apt
helm-external helm-elisp helm-info helm-plugin helm-sys helm-w3m helm-adaptive
helm-utils helm-net browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars helm-man
helm-color helm-eval eldoc helm helm-config helm-aliases flymake-cursor web-mode
pylookup ropemacs pymacs flymake-java flymake decompile ecb-autoloads
semantic/dep srecode/mode semantic/senator semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args ede/speedbar
ede/files ede ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image
dframe eieio-custom srecode/find srecode/map srecode/ctxt srecode/compile
srecode/dictionary srecode/table which-func imenu semantic/decorate/mode
semantic/decorate pulse srecode semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet rcirc offlineimap wl-demo wl-draft
eword-encode wl-template sendmail elmo-net elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop wl-news
wl-address wl-thread wl-action wl-summary ps-print ps-def lpr wl-refile
wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist
semi-def mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-multi wl-folder
wl wl-e21 wl-util pp elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars wl-version elmo elmo-signal
elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23
poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3 eword-decode mel mime-def alist std11 mcharset mcs-20
mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date timezone elmo-vars
path-util poe elmo-version pym static apel-ver product luna jabber-keepalive
jabber-ping rot13 jabber jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd
jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison
jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server
jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common
jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway
jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar
jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp
jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-private
jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-muc-nick-coloring jabber-newdisco
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode jabber-keymap
jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon
jabber-conn srv dns starttls gnutls jabber-xml xml jabber-menu jabber-util
auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core
jabber-autoloads hexrgb org-contacts gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view
mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message dired rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr gnus-util org-crypt ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-ruby ob-python ob-plantuml
ob-perl ob-lilypond ob-ledger ob-js ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-C
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs ob-R ob-fomus org-capture org-attach vc-git org-protocol org-id iimage
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-clock calfw-org org-agenda calfw holidays
hol-loaddefs cal-move org-inlinetask assoc org-test ert-x ert ewoc debug derived
org-table org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
ibuf-macs ibuffer advice time-date paren auto-complete-config auto-complete
popup help-fns disp-table easy-mmode grep compile comint ansi-color ring revbufs
hide-mode-line time color-theme cl-macs wid-edit reporter easymenu edmacro
kmacro cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib elp tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process inotify dynamic-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3114323 84145)
 (symbols 48 74795 47)
 (miscs 40 1606 3456)
 (strings 32 207705 29693)
 (string-bytes 1 7111533)
 (vectors 16 75725)
 (vector-slots 8 2058837 89025)
 (floats 8 1539 1024)
 (intervals 56 309918 608)
 (buffers 960 201)
 (heap 1024 154003 5582))