Subject: bug#18072: bug#37910: CC Mode 5.33.2 (C++//l); CC-mode inconsistently indents everything as topmost-intro after a while

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 18:35:06 +0000

Hello, Stefan.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 11:50:21 -0700, Stefan Kangas wrote:
> Hi Alan,

> Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]> writes:

> > OK, thanks for the test.  I think it is now time to commit the patch
> > and close the bug.

> > I am hoping that the patch, already applied to the savannah master
> > branch, will also have fixed bugs #5910 and #18072.  Their (sporadic)
> > symptoms were consistent with the glitches fixed by the patch.

> Just to follow up on this.

> If this was committed, is it time to also close Bug#18072?

I had a wee look at it last night, and honestly can't see any good from
keeping it open.  It's almost certainly fixed, but it was a bug without a
reproducible test case.

So, I say close it!

> Best regards,
> Stefan Kangas

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).