Subject: bug#18040: 24.4.50; "@acronym" in "(emacs) Intro"

From: Dani Moncayo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 14:20:25 +0200

(info "(emacs) Intro")

The first paragraph looks here like this:

  You are reading about GNU Emacs, the GNU incarnation of the advanced,
  self-documenting, customizable, extensible editor Emacs.  (The `G' in
  GNU (@acronym{GNU}'s Not Unix) is not silent.)
       ^^^^^^^^

It seems that the "@acronym" texinfo keyword/command/whatever was not
properly processed by my texinfo (version 4.13, which comes with MSYS),
and therefore ends up in the final info file.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2014-07-09 on LEG570
Repository revision: 117503 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --enable-checking 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3' CPPFLAGS=-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1'

-- 
Dani Moncayo