Subject: 24.4.50; buffer menu

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 17:45:31 +0200

'command-execute: Wrong type argument: commandp, ((nil) lambda nil (interactive) (funcall menu-bar-select-buffer-function #<buffer *Messages*>))'

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2014-07-14 on INDRA
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Linux Mint 17 Qiana

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr/local/lib/emacs/.new --sysconfdir=/etc
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --libexecdir=/usr/local/lib/ --localstatedir=/var --enable-largefile
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-sound=yes 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <se
nd-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message dired format-spec
rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date tooltip
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 77396 3417)
 (symbols 24 18798 0)
 (miscs 20 44 104)
 (strings 16 12330 3483)
 (string-bytes 1 302445)
 (vectors 8 9350)
 (vector-slots 4 393993 2394)
 (floats 8 68 170)
 (intervals 28 197 13)
 (buffers 512 11)
 (heap 1024 14407 754))