Subject: 24.4.50; `theme-value' in (elisp) `Standard Properties', `Variable Definitions'

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 07:50:58 -0700 (PDT)

Node Standard Properties says this:

 `customized-value'
 `saved-value'
 `standard-value'
 `theme-value'
      These properties are used to record a customizable variable's
      standard value, saved value, customized-but-unsaved value, and
      themed values.  Do not set them directly; they are managed by
      `defcustom' and related functions.  *Note Variable Definitions::.

But node Variable Definitions says nothing about `theme-value'.  There
is no explanation of it in the manual.  Seems like an oversight by
whoever added `theme-value' to this list.

Please document `theme-value', at least to the degree that the others
are documented.  Perhaps the proper place to document it would be node
`Custom Themes'.  (And then correct the cross reference for it in node
Standard Properties.)

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2014-06-28 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 117431 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/Devel/emacs/snapshot/trunk
 --enable-checking=yes,glyphs 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
 LDFLAGS=-Lc:/Devel/emacs/lib 'CPPFLAGS=-DGC_MCHECK=1
 -Ic:/Devel/emacs/include''