Subject: 24.4.50; Possible bytecompiler issue with macroexpansion?

From: Christian Lynbech <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 08:54:30 +0200

I see a strange behaviour with the 'with-temp-buffer'.

I downloaded the metar.el package from ELPA and tried to run and got
some issues saying

        (void-variable temp-buffer)

Stemming from one of two uses of with-temp-buffer. If I load the source
(.el) it works, if I then byte-compile and load the .elc, it fails:

    Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable temp-buffer)
      byte-code("\301!\203\n\302!\210\301\207" [temp-buffer buffer-name kill-buffer] 2)
      metar-get-record("EKAH")
      metar(1)
      call-interactively(metar record nil)
      command-execute(metar record)
      execute-extended-command(nil "metar")
      call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
      command-execute(execute-extended-command)

The first use of with-temp-buffer is only executed the first time that
function is called, the above stacktrace is from the second usage which
always fails.

If I macroexpand with-temp-buffer, it looks exactly as I would expect:

    (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-buffer " *temp*")))
      (with-current-buffer temp-buffer
        (unwind-protect
             (progn
               (url-insert-file-contents
                (metar-url station))
               (when
                   (re-search-forward
                    (format metar-record-regexp station)
                    nil t)
                 (cons
                  (encode-time 0
                               (string-to-number
                                (match-string 5))
                               (string-to-number
                                (match-string 4))
                               (string-to-number
                                (match-string 3))
                               (string-to-number
                                (match-string 2))
                               (string-to-number
                                (match-string 1))
                               0)
                  (match-string 6))))
          (and
           (buffer-name temp-buffer)
           (kill-buffer temp-buffer)))))

This is on OSX with a fairly recent selfbuild from the git repo, I will
try to repeat the experiment on Linux.

                              -- Christian

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.2.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.20)
 of 2014-06-03 on christians-imac
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/Users/clynbech/Sys/i386-apple-darwin13.2.0
 --with-ns --without-dbus 'CFLAGS=
 -I/Users/clynbech/Sys/i386-apple-darwin13.2.0/include
 -I/opt/local/include -L/Users/clynbech/Sys/i386-apple-darwin13.2.0/lib
 -L/opt/local/lib' 'CPPFLAGS=
 -I/Users/clynbech/Sys/i386-apple-darwin13.2.0/include
 -I/opt/local/include' 'LDFLAGS=
 -L/Users/clynbech/Sys/i386-apple-darwin13.2.0/lib -L/opt/local/lib''

Configured features:
RSVG IMAGEMAGICK ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
b g u ) C-x C-s <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
u g C-M-x M-x M-p <return> c d d c d d c d d d c d 
c d d c d c c c c <left> <left> <f11> <return> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> C-x C-v <return> y e s <return> 
<f11> d e b u g <return> <help-echo> <down-mouse-2> 
<mouse-1> <left> <left> C-k C-x C-s M-x b y t e . - 
c o <tab> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
- c o <tab> <return> <return> C-s d e b <left> <left> 
<left> <left> M-z SPC C-x C-s M-c M-p M-x M-p <return> 
<return> y M-b M-l C-x C-s M-x M-p <return> <return> 
M-x l o a d - l <return> m e t a r <return> M-x m e 
t a r <return> q C-M-x M-x M-p <return> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> C-SPC C-M-f M-w C-SPC C-M-b M-w 
<right> <right> <right> C-h f <return> M-x M-p M-p 
M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p M-p <return> C-y <return> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> 
<mouse-1> <wheel-up> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <wheel-up> 
<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <wheel-up> <f5> M-x l o a 
d - f i o <tab> <backspace> <tab> <return> m e t a 
r . e l <return> M-x b y t e . - c o <tab> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> - c o m <tab> <return> 
<return> M-x M-p M-p <return> M-p c <return> M-x m 
e t a r <return> <switch-frame> g M-x e m a c s - b 
u g <tab> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <tab> 
C-g <wheel-right> <wheel-up> M-x C-g C-h a b u g <return> 
<wheel-down> <double-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> 
<triple-wheel-down> <triple-wheel-down> <wheel-down> 
<double-wheel-down> <help-echo> <down-mouse-2> <mouse-1> 
<switch-frame> q <switch-frame> <f5> <f6> M-x e <backspace> 
r e p o r t - e m <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Reading active file via nnml...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Making completion list...
Quit
<wheel-right> is undefined
byte-code: Beginning of buffer
Quit
Type C-x 1 to remove help window.  
Type "q" in help window to restore previous buffer.

Load-path shadows:
/Users/clynbech/.emacs.d/elpa/metar-0.1/metar hides ~/Public/emacs24/lisp/./metar
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/./expect hides ~/Public/emacs24/lisp/mailcrypt/expect
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/./wdired hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/wdired
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/password-cache hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/./msb hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/msb
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/md4 hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/./json hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/json
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/./ibuffer hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/ibuffer
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/./hl-line hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hl-line
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/hex-util hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/format-spec hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/epg/epg hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epg
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/epg/epg-config hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epg-config
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/epg/epa hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epa
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/epg/epa-mail hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epa-mail
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/epg/epa-file hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epa-file
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/epg/epa-dired hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/epa-dired
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/./double hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/double
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/color hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/color
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/./align hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/align
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/./table hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/table
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/dns-mode hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/./glasses hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/glasses
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/./pong hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/play/pong
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ox hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/tls hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/./snmp-mode hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/snmp-mode
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/shr hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/shr
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/shr-color hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/shr-color
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/sasl hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/sasl-ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/sasl-digest hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/sasl-cram hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/netrc hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/./net-utils hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/net-utils
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/hmac-md5 hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/hmac-def hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/dns hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/dig hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/uudecode hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/hashcash hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/binhex hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/yenc hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/utf7 hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/starttls hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/spam hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/spam-wash hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/spam-report hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/smime hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/smiley hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/sieve hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/score-mode hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/rtree hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/registry hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/registry
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/qp hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/pop3 hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/plstore hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnweb hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nntp hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnspool hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnrss hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnregistry hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnoo hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnnil hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnml hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnmh hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnmairix hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnmail hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnir hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnimap hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnheader hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nngateway hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nneething hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nndraft hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nndoc hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nndir hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nndiary hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/nnagent hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mml hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mm-view hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mm-util hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mm-url hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mm-archive hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/messcompat hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/message hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mailcap hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mail-source hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/html2text hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gssapi hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gravatar hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-html hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/ecomplete hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/deuglify hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/compface hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/canlock hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/auth-source hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/time-date hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/Public/emacs24/lisp/gnus/parse-time hides /Applications/Emacs24.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug apropos warnings calccomp calc-arith calc-misc calc-alg
calc-aent debug ...)

Memory information:
((conses 16 892169 225134)
 (symbols 48 94681 0)
 (miscs 40 9660 1716)
 (strings 32 383824 96304)
 (string-bytes 1 16752486)
 (vectors 16 162117)
 (vector-slots 8 2734719 225084)
 (floats 8 28600 321298)
 (intervals 56 7654 1618)
 (buffers 960 67))