Subject: bug#17990: closed ()

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 18:31:02 +0000

Your bug report

#17990: 24.3; python-mode turns on mode-require-final-newline

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
17990: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=17990
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

From: [email-masked] (Fabián Ezequiel Gallina)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 15:30:03 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Fixed at revno 117391 in the emacs-24 branch.

Fabián

Subject: 24.3; python-mode turns on mode-require-final-newline
From: Ethan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 13:54:59 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

python-mode, as part of its setup, turns on the variable

mode-require-final-newline, ignoring user's customized preferences. This

was introduced in commit a6458d6a322f85754b6900d9f0d0c0f3781ab1fb, back

when python-mode was derived from fundamental-mode (now it derives from

prog-mode). It seems that this doesn't actually change

require-final-newline, which was probably the intent of this change,

because prog-mode's setup does (setq require-final-newline

mode-require-final-newline) BEFORE python-mode sets

mode-require-final-newline. Therefore, as in bug #17947, the solution is

probably to remove the line which sets mode-require-final-newline.

Thanks,

Ethan

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.7)

of 2014-03-07 on lamiak, modified by Debian

Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000

System Description: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Configured using:

`configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'

'--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'

'--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'

'--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'

'--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'

'--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'

'--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'

'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector

--param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'

'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro'

'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:

value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8

value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus

locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Python

Minor modes in effect:

magit-auto-revert-mode: t

shell-dirtrack-mode: t

diff-auto-refine-mode: t

eldoc-mode: t

hl-line-mode: t

winner-mode: t

global-ethan-wspace-mode: t

ethan-wspace-mode: t

ethan-wspace-clean-many-nls-eof-mode: t

ethan-wspace-clean-no-nl-eof-mode: t

ethan-wspace-clean-eol-mode: t

ethan-wspace-clean-tabs-mode: t

recentf-mode: t

show-paren-mode: t

global-auto-revert-mode: t

xterm-mouse-mode: t

elpy-mode: t

highlight-indentation-mode: t

auto-complete-mode: t

yas-global-mode: t

yas-minor-mode: t

global-undo-tree-mode: t

undo-tree-mode: t

sml-modeline-mode: t

rainbow-mode: t

me-minor-mode: t

tooltip-mode: t

mouse-wheel-mode: t

menu-bar-mode: t

file-name-shadow-mode: t

global-font-lock-mode: t

font-lock-mode: t

blink-cursor-mode: t

auto-composition-mode: t

auto-encryption-mode: t

auto-compression-mode: t

size-indication-mode: t

column-number-mode: t

line-number-mode: t

auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill

transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:

C-x o <next> <next> <prior> C-x o <down> <down> C-a

<up> C-c C-x C-o <tab> <down> <up> <down> <down> <down>

<return> <up> * * S-SPC T O D O S-SPC e n g SPC r o

u n d t a b l e SPC 2 0 1 4 - 0 7 - 1 0 C-c C-x TAB

C-c C-x C-o <up> <down> <down> C-a <tab> <up> <up>

<up> C-k C-k C-y <down> <down> <C-down> C-y C-k C-k

<up> <up> <up> <up> <left> <left> <left> <C-left> <C-left>

<right> <right> <backspace> <backspace> 1 7 C-c C-c

<right> <down> <down> <down> <down> <left> <C-left>

<C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left> <C-left>

<right> <backspace> <backspace> <delete> <backspace>

3 : 1 7 C-c C-c C-x C-s <down> <up> <up> <up> C-a C-c

C-t d <up> <up> <up> <up> C-c C-t d C-x C-s <C-end>

<up> <prior> C-r h i p c h a t C-s C-s C-r C-r C-a

C-c C-x TAB C-x C-s C-s p e r s o n a l C-a C-c C-x

TAB C-x C-s <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x C-f ~ C-g

C-x C-f ~ / t m <return> b l a h . p y <return> <return>

C-x C-g M-x C-g C-x C-f b l a h 2 . p y <return> <return>

C-x C-f C-g C-x k <return> <help-echo> <help-echo>

<down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x C-f ~ / . m i <backspace>

s m t <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>

<backspace> d <backspace> e <backspace> c <backspace>

e t c <return> c o n f <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>

<backspace> <return> <backspace> <backspace> c . n

f o <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>

<backspace> . c o n f <return> s e c r <return> <return>

<backspace> <backspace> e t c C-g M-x r e q p <backspace>

<backspace> p o r t <tab> <return>

Recent messages:

Loading
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/yasnippet/snippets/python-mode/.yas-setup.el
(source)...

(lambda (x) ...) quoted with ' rather than with #' [3 times]

Loading
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/yasnippet/snippets/python-mode/.yas-setup.el
(source)...done

/home/ethan/tmp/blah.py

Quit

(New file)

Can't guess python-indent-offset, using defaults: 4

/home/ethan/tmp/blah2.py

Quit

Searching for `.msmt'....

Quit

Load-path shadows:

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-20140427.1224/yasnippet hides
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/yasnippet/yasnippet

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elpa/iedit-20131021.116/iedit hides
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/iedit/iedit

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/scratch/el-get hides
/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/.dir-locals
hides /home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/.dir-locals

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/el-get/el-get-install hides
~/.emacs.d/el-get-install

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/scratch/scratch hides ~/.emacs.d/scratch

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/browse-kill-ring/browse-kill-ring hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/initsplit/initsplit hides
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/contrib/lisp/htmlize
hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize

/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/debian-startup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/rst-mode/rst hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst

~/.emacs.d/custom hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/custom

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/rst-mode/rst hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/rst

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-align
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-align

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-styles
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-styles

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-awk

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-bytecomp
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-bytecomp

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-engine
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-engine

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-mode

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-defs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-defs

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-menus
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-menus

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-langs
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-langs

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-compat
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-compat

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-cmds hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-cmds

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-vars hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-vars

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-fonts
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-fonts

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/cc-mode-5.32.5/cc-guess
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/progmodes/cc-guess

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-lisp
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-sql
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-mouse
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-entities
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-table
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-timer
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ref
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-clojure
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-capture
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-screen
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-shen
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-latex
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/contrib/lisp/org-wl
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-wl

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-lob
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-archive
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ruby
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-fortran
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-io
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-exp
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-faces
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-haskell
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-calc
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-java
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-list
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-element
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-clock
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-attach
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/contrib/lisp/org-vm
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-vm

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-mhe
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-tangle
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-protocol
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-perl
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-version
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-info
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-colview
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-id
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-table
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-irc
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-picolisp
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-rmail
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-keys
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/contrib/lisp/org-mew
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mew

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-w3m
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-gnus
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-css
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-scala
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-src
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-compat
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-mobile
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-comint
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-ledger
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-agenda
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-dot
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-org
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-js
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-bibtex
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-matlab
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-bbdb
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-crypt
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-eval
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-octave
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-python
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-habit
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-footnote
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-ctags
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-docview
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-mscgen
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-indent
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-eshell
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-feed
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-datetree
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-macs
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-maxima
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-asymptote
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-scheme
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-sass
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/ob-awk
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-plot
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/lisp/org-install
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/elhome/site-lisp/upstream/org-mode.git/.dir-locals
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals

/home/ethan/.emacs.d/el-get/tabulated-list/tabulated-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:

(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode

mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail hideshow

org-colview bookmark iso-transl 2048-game 2048-game-autoloads lisp-mnt

mule-util parse-time mail-utils network-stream starttls url-http tls

mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth

magit-blame magit-key-mode magit view tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs

shell epa epg epg-config diff-mode git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode

server misearch multi-isearch cc-mode cc-fonts cc-awk cc-guess cc-menus

cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs

cc-bytecomp tabify org-table sgml-mode executable org-clock vc-git

flyspell ispell org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview

doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m

org-element avl-tree ob-python diary-lib diary-loaddefs org org-macro

org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities

noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob

ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat

org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ffap

eldoc paredit hl-line idle-highlight ethan-java ethan-lisp ethan-esvn

esvn log-edit pcvs-util add-log ethan-misc winner offlineimap derived

elide-head info color-theme ethan-wspace recentf tree-widget paren

autorevert xt-mouse ethan-defuns uniquify ethan-el-get elpy pyvenv

thingatpt grep python rx nose json idomenu imenu ido

highlight-indentation flymake compile comint find-file-in-project etags

ring elpy-refactor auto-complete-config auto-complete popup

elpy-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads find-file-in-project-autoloads

fuzzy-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads idle-highlight-autoloads

idomenu-autoloads iedit-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads

java-snippets-autoloads less-css-mode-autoloads nose-autoloads

popup-autoloads finder-inf pyvenv-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads

yasnippet-autoloads java-snippets yasnippet whole-line-or-region

undo-tree diff twittering-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand

url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse

auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap

xml sml-modeline java-mode-indent-annotations iedit rect

haskell-mode-autoloads rainbow-mode ansi-color color windmove edmacro

kmacro elhome initsplit cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit find-func

delight warnings advice advice-preload .loaddefs eieio byte-opt el-get

el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build

el-get-status pp el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman

el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar

el-get-hg el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki

el-get-http el-get-notify help-mode easymenu el-get-emacsmirror

el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package cl-macs gv el-get-darcs

el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get

el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom el-get-core autoload

help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl cl-lib dired emacs-goodies-el

emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode time-date tooltip

ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd

fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode

register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse

jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian

utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean

japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian

cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev

minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties

overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget

hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind

dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk

x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)