Subject: Re: bug#17957: 24.3.92; Bad interaction between "emacs --daemon" and "desktop-save-mode"

From: Benjamin Riefenstahl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 23:26:45 +0200

Hi Glenn,

Glenn Morris writes:
> Following my change for
>
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=17693
>
> this issue does not seem to occur any more.

That is a good change, I think, I was wondering if the behaviour was
intended.

OTOH I still think there is another issue.  An entry in
window-system-default-frame-alist for terminal type nil should not cause
changes for a graphical display, regardless what desktop.el does, right?
Unless desktop.el messes with these variables in the wrong way.  So
there is either a problem with the interpretation of these variables or
with desktop.el setting them wrong.  And it is not a problem caused by
an .emacs.desktop saved with the previous version.

benny