Subject: bug#17918: New German PO file for 'parted' (version 3.1.90)

From: Translation Project Robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 21:27:03 +0200

Hello, gentle maintainer.

This is a message from the Translation Project robot.

A revised PO file for textual domain 'parted' has been submitted
by the German team of translators.  The file is available at:

    http://translationproject.org/latest/parted/de.po

(This file, 'parted-3.1.90.de.po', has just now been sent to you in
a separate email.)

All other PO files for your package are available in:

    http://translationproject.org/latest/parted/

Please consider including all of these in your next release, whether
official or a pretest.

Whenever you have a new distribution with a new version number ready,
containing a newer POT file, please send the URL of that distribution
tarball to the address below.  The tarball may be just a pretest or a
snapshot, it does not even have to compile.  It is just used by the
translators when they need some extra translation context.

The following HTML page has been updated:

    http://translationproject.org/domain/parted.html

If any question arises, please contact the translation coordinator.

Thank you for all your work,

                                The Translation Project robot, in the
                                name of your translation coordinator.
                                <[email-masked]>