Subject: New template for 'parted' made available

From: Translation Project Robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 21:13:21 +0200

Hello, gentle maintainer.

This is a message from the Translation Project robot.  (If you have
any questions, send them to <[email-masked]>.)

A new POT file for textual domain 'parted' has been made available
to the language teams for translation.  It is archived as:

    http://translationproject.org/POT-files/parted-3.1.90.pot

Whenever you have a new distribution with a new version number ready,
containing a newer POT file, please send the URL of that distribution
tarball to the address below.  The tarball may be just a pretest or a
snapshot, it does not even have to compile.  It is just used by the
translators when they need some extra translation context.

Below is the URL which has been provided to the translators of your
package.  Please inform the translation coordinator, at the address
at the bottom, if this information is not current:

    http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/parted/parted-3.1.90.tar.xz

Translated PO files will later be automatically e-mailed to you.

Thank you for all your work,

                                The Translation Project robot, in the
                                name of your translation coordinator.
                                <[email-masked]>