Subject: 24.3.50; ido-delete-file-at-head deleting files with no prompt confirmation

From: Guilherme Gondim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 09:46:20 -0300

In `ido-find-file' typing C-k (`ido-delete-file-at-head') when
`delete-by-moving-to-trash' is t, the file is "deleted" straightway by
moving to trash directory. Otherwise, if it is nil, the "delete
function" will ask if you really want delete the file.

Should not ido ask for confirmation in case of
`delete-by-moving-to-trash'? I found it quite dangerous once the user
could type C-k by mistake and might not notice his file was moved to
trash.

Thanks,
Guilherme

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2014-01-01 on gkar, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20140101-1~bpo70+1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.5 (wheezy)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --host x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-snapshot
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-imagemagick=yes 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN
 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed -znocombreloc''

-- 
Guilherme Gondim
pgp BD9325BC