Subject: 24.4.50; (error "Marker does not point anywhere")

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 14:10:09 -0700 (PDT)

No idea what caused this error (I have no code that calls
`clear-transient-map', and here it seems to have been called somehow at
top level (?)), but here is the backtrace, FWIW:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Marker does not point anywhere")
  pop-mark()
  #[...]()
  #[...]()
  funcall(#[...])
  clear-transient-map()

I was in Info at the time.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2014-06-28 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 117431 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/Devel/emacs/snapshot/trunk
 --enable-checking=yes,glyphs 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
 LDFLAGS=-Lc:/Devel/emacs/lib 'CPPFLAGS=-DGC_MCHECK=1
 -Ic:/Devel/emacs/include''