Subject: 24.4.50; sql-mode-hook

From: Ed Kademan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:01:37 -0400

I don't believe that sql-mode runs sql-mode-hook as it's supposed to.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.23)
 of 2014-06-30 on dl
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS FREETYPE XFT
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
C-c a a q <help-echo> C-c a a q C-x C-f b r y a n . 
s q l <return> C-u C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-SPC 
C-u C-n C-n C-n C-c v n C-u C-p C-p C-p C-f C-f C-f 
C-f M-SPC C-n C-n C-n C-n C-f C-f C-f M-SPC C-p C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f 
C-f C-f C-f C-f C-f <tab> <tab> <tab> C-a C-x C-s C-u 
C-p C-n C-SPC C-u C-n C-n C-n C-c v n C-x C-s C-h i 
m e m a c s <return> C-s b u g s C-a m <return> SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC M-x r e p o r t - e m a c s 
- b u <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
ad-handle-definition: `sql-mode' got redefined
Mark set
Saving file /home/ejk/R/cagr/inst/extdata/bryan.sql...
Decrypting /home/ejk/.authinfo.gpg...done
Wrote /home/ejk/R/cagr/inst/extdata/bryan.sql
Mark activated
Saving file /home/ejk/R/cagr/inst/extdata/bryan.sql...
Wrote /home/ejk/R/cagr/inst/extdata/bryan.sql
Composing main Info directory...done
Mark saved where search started

Load-path shadows:
/opt/clojure-mode/clojure-mode hides /home/ejk/.emacs.d/elpa/clojure-mode-20140617.508/clojure-mode
/home/ejk/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-20080305.834/color-theme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme
/home/ejk/.emacs.d/elisp/diminish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish
/home/ejk/.emacs.d/elisp/json hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/json
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-version

Features:
(shadow sort mailalias bbdb-com bbdb-message disp-table mail-extr
emacsbug misearch multi-isearch epa-file align sql org-colview mule-util
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso vc-git org-indent
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-agenda afternoon-theme time ielm esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util teletrol ob-R ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree the-org-mode-expansions org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a ess-sta-d ess-sta-l make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia
ess-r-d ess-tracebug ess-roxy hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args
eldoc ess-s-l ess ess-inf ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom
executable ess-compat ess-site mu4e mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view browse-url mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists
mu4e-about mu4e-vars hl-line mu4e-meta bbdb-autoloads
swank-clojure-autoload clojure-mode-expansions clojure-mode
page-break-lines ido-vertical-mode ido avoid paren expand-region
text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom arduino-mode
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs key-chord erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button wid-edit
erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat
pp diminish reftex reftex-vars blender-python-mode blender-geometry
blender-profiles blender-variants blender-urls bpm-shell-command
bpm-regexp bpm-utilities python rebase-mode rx magit-key-mode magit view
tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv eieio-core gnus-util password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete help-mode grep compile comint epa derived epg epg-config
diff-mode autorevert filenotify ansi-color git-rebase-mode thingatpt
git-commit-mode log-edit message dired format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
ring pcvs-util add-log server paredit edmacro kmacro easy-mmode bbdb
timezone geiser tex-site late-night-theme-autoloads finder-inf info
easymenu powerline advice help-fns cl-macs powerline-separators color
powerline-themes package cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 427160 42256)
 (symbols 24 51238 0)
 (miscs 20 1508 1547)
 (strings 16 130071 11616)
 (string-bytes 1 3930152)
 (vectors 8 44558)
 (vector-slots 4 816301 10802)
 (floats 8 978 541)
 (intervals 28 5271 375)
 (buffers 512 30)
 (heap 1024 49383 1226))