Subject: bug#17875: closed (Re: bug#17875: 24.3.92; Consistent crash running in terminal)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:54:03 +0000

Your bug report

#17875: 24.3.92; Consistent crash running in terminal

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
17875: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=17875
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#17875: 24.3.92; Consistent crash running in terminal
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 19:53:21 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 19:26:24 -0400
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> penthief wrote:
> 
> > The problem is also present in 24.3.1
> 
> For the record, it crashes all the way back to at least 23.1.
> (22.3 does not have with-selected-frame.)

You don't need with-selected-frame, you can simulate it with
"C-x 5 o".

I'm pretty sure this bug was there since TTY frames were introduced
(in 1995, AFAIR), because no one could imagine such a strange use
case.  set-frame-width and set-frame-height on a TTY are nothing more
than debugging aids, I cannot fathom why would a user need to use
them.

Anyway, hopefully fixed now.

Subject: 24.3.92; Consistent crash running in terminal
From: penthief <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 14:37:56 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Setting both a frame's height and width seems to put emacs in an
inconsistent state, causing a crash when redisplaying on a terminal. 
This
is consistently reproducible when creating, then resizing a new frame
with no minibuffer.

The problem is also present in 24.3.1

0. Create crash.el with the following:

(progn
   (let ((f (make-frame '((minibuffer . nil)))))
     (with-selected-frame f
       (minibuffer-window f)
       (set-frame-width f 9)
       (set-frame-height f 10)
       (message "Now type M-x 12345 to crash")
       )))

1. Run emacs:

$ emacs -nw -Q -l ~/crash.el

2. Type M-x 12345 (no carriage return).

Emacs crashes on the fifth character, and the problem may stem from:

#10 0x000000000044dcca in redisplay () at xdisp.c:13105

Regards,
Matt

833 lines of gdb output follows:

Starting program: /home/zz/emacs-24.3.92/src/emacs -nw -Q -l ~/crash.el
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library 
"/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0x7fffed4cb700 (LWP 23064)]

Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
0x00007ffff336e20b in raise (sig=6)
     at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pt-raise.c:37
37	../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pt-raise.c: No such file or 
directory.
#0  0x00007ffff336e20b in raise (sig=6)
     at ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pt-raise.c:37
         resultvar = 0
         pid = <optimized out>
#1  0x000000000053501b in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, 
backtrace_limit=40)
     at emacs.c:378
No locals.
#2  0x000000000055803c in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2131
No locals.
#3  0x00000000004e5f4f in cmcheckmagic (tty=0xe20000) at cm.c:120
No locals.
#4  0x00000000004e8e53 in tty_write_glyphs (f=0xc43a48, string=0xe6b4b0, 
len=1)
     at term.c:778
         conversion_buffer = 0xf5d010 "5inibuf Help         nteraction) 
", '-' <repeats 25 times>, ' ' <repeats 25 times>
         coding = 0x1302010
         n = 1
         stringlen = 0
         tty = 0xe20000
#5  0x00000000004f15ec in write_glyphs (f=0xc43a48, string=0xe6b480, 
len=1)
     at terminal.c:162
No locals.
#6  0x000000000041cfb0 in update_frame_line (f=0xc43a48, vpos=35)
     at dispnew.c:4992
         obody = 0xe482b0
         nbody = 0xe6b300
         op1 = 0xe48430
         op2 = 0xe48430
         np1 = 0xe6b4b0
         nend = 0xe6c290
         tem = 8
         osp = 0
         nsp = 0
         begmatch = 8
         endmatch = 0
         olen = 8
         nlen = 9
         current_matrix = 0xc474e0
         desired_matrix = 0xc47470
         current_row = 0xe72bc0
         desired_row = 0xe707b0
         must_write_whole_line_p = false
         write_spaces_p = false
         colored_spaces_p = false
#7  0x000000000041ad77 in update_frame_1 (f=0xc43a48, force_p=true,
     inhibit_id_p=false, set_cursor_p=true) at dispnew.c:4472
         current_matrix = 0xc474e0
         desired_matrix = 0xc47470
         i = 35
         pause_p = false
         preempt_count = 17
#8  0x0000000000417b33 in update_frame (f=0xc43a48, force_p=true,
     inhibit_hairy_id_p=false) at dispnew.c:3073
         paused_p = false
         root_window = 0xc43c48
#9  0x000000000044fed6 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13922
         mini_window = 12860933
         mini_frame = 0x0
         w = 0xc43e00
         sw = 0xc43e00
         fr = 0xc43a48
         pending = 0
         must_finish = false
         match_p = true
         tlbufpos = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}
         tlendpos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}
         number_of_visible_frames = 2
         count = 25
         sf = 0xc43a48
         polling_stopped_here = 1
         tail = 12779698
         frame = 12859981
         consider_all_windows_p = false
         update_miniwindow_p = false
#10 0x000000000044dcca in redisplay () at xdisp.c:13105
No locals.
#11 0x000000000053be01 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=15508902,
     prev_event=12779698, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffbf09, end_time=0x0)
     at keyboard.c:2570
         echo_current = true
         c = 12779698
         jmpcount = 12779698
         local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {-1, 140737488337824, 10, 16965728,
               140737488338272, 5972215, 140737488338288, 16842642},
             __mask_was_saved = 16842640, __saved_mask = {__val = 
{16965728,
                 140737488338416, 5572308, 140737488338464, 0, 12779698, 
25,
                 12779698, 12779698, 17177286, 16842642, 12779698, 
5936857,
                 15508870, 16681398, 40}}}}
         save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {12779698, 12779698, 140737488338576, 
5574233,
               12779698, 12779746, 5450323, -1}, __mask_was_saved = 0,
             __saved_mask = {__val = {15508902, 140737488338512, 5446470,
                 15508886, 15508902, 140737488338576, 5936857, 15508886,
                 12897714162, 12859976, 140737488338600, 5450323, 
12900410790,
                 12859981, 5535500, 12859976}}}}
         tem = 15305168
         save = 30064753848
         previous_echo_area_message = 12779698
         also_record = 12779698
         reread = false
         gcpro1 = {next = 0xc300b2, var = 0xc300b2, nvars = 
140737488338576}
         gcpro2 = {next = 0xc300b2, var = 0xc300b2, nvars = 
140737488338576}
         polling_stopped_here = false
         orig_kboard = 0x12fdec0
#12 0x0000000000548155 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffffffc0f0, 
bufsize=30,
     prompt=12779698, dont_downcase_last=false, 
can_return_switch_frame=true,
     fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false) at keyboard.c:9088
         interrupted_kboard = 0x12fdec0
         interrupted_frame = 0xc43a48
         key = 9
         used_mouse_menu = false
         echo_local_start = 0
         last_real_key_start = 0
         keys_local_start = 0
         new_binding = 1
         count = 25
         t = 0
         echo_start = 0
         keys_start = 0
         current_binding = 15508902
         first_event = 12779698
         first_unbound = 31
         mock_input = 0
         fkey = {parent = 16103110, map = 16103110, start = 0, end = 0}
         keytran = {parent = 12759622, map = 12759622, start = 0, end = 
0}
         indec = {parent = 16103126, map = 16103126, start = 0, end = 0}
         shift_translated = false
         delayed_switch_frame = 12779698
         original_uppercase = 140737488339032
         original_uppercase_position = -1
         dummyflag = false
         starting_buffer = 0xe989d0
         fake_prefixed_keys = 12779698
         gcpro1 = {next = 0xf5b6d6, var = 0xf5b6d6, nvars = 0}
#13 0x00000000005396a6 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1452
         cmd = 12819618
         keybuf = {212, 140737488339240, 11809547, 10185961, 11809543,
           140737488341408, 140737488339264, 140737488339704, 10185997, 
8,
           140737488339392, 6090447, 0, 10185917, 137455796402, 
51552387250, 0,
           140737488339368, 5450323, 51552387250, 25, 6081784, 10185912, 
12190608,
           140737488339488, 5970868, 15305168, 12190608, 0, 51552521408}
         i = 1
         prev_modiff = 10
         prev_buffer = 0xe989d0
         already_adjusted = false
#14 0x00000000005cb65d in internal_condition_case (
     bfun=0x5392de <command_loop_1>, handlers=12831218, hfun=0x538bcd 
<cmd_error>)
     at eval.c:1354
         val = 12779698
         c = 0xecbc90
#15 0x0000000000539038 in command_loop_2 (ignore=12779698) at 
keyboard.c:1177
         val = 12779698
#16 0x00000000005cae6f in internal_catch (tag=12903986,
     func=0x539012 <command_loop_2>, arg=12779698) at eval.c:1118
         val = 12779698
         c = 0x1025dd0
#17 0x0000000000538f98 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1148
         val = 12779698
#18 0x00000000005387c8 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
         count = 24
         val = 15305168
#19 0x00000000005729d2 in read_minibuf (map=16681398, initial=12779698,
     prompt=16075857, expflag=false, histvar=17577874, histpos=0, 
defalt=12779698,
     allow_props=false, inherit_input_method=false) at minibuf.c:674
         val = 12779698
         count = 15
         mini_frame = 12859981
         ambient_dir = 16551793
         minibuffer = 15305173
         input_method = 12779698
         gcpro1 = {next = 0x0, var = 0xf54c51, nvars = 140737488340048}
         gcpro2 = {next = 0x0, var = 0xf54c51, nvars = 140737488340048}
         gcpro3 = {next = 0x0, var = 0xf54c51, nvars = 140737488340048}
         gcpro4 = {next = 0x0, var = 0xf54c51, nvars = 140737488340048}
         gcpro5 = {next = 0x0, var = 0xf54c51, nvars = 140737488340048}
         enable_multibyte = 12779698
         pos = 0
         histstring = 0
         histval = 12779698
         empty_minibuf = 12873733
         dummy = 12779698
         frame = 12859981
#20 0x000000000057326b in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=16075857,
     initial_contents=12779698, keymap=16681398, read=12779698, 
hist=17577874,
     default_value=12779698, inherit_input_method=12779698) at 
minibuf.c:957
         histvar = 17577874
         histpos = 0
         val = 6081784
         gcpro1 = {next = 0x8d5b68 <Sread_from_minibuffer>, var = 
0x7fffffffc4f0,
           nvars = 5450478}
#21 0x00000000005ce940 in Ffuncall (nargs=8, args=0x7fffffffc5d8) at 
eval.c:2841
         fun = 9263981
         original_fun = 12945810
         funcar = 10151230
         numargs = 7
         lisp_numargs = 12944352
         val = 12945200
         internal_args = 0x7fffffffc5e0
         i = 10151230
#22 0x00000000006109db in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10151081, 
vector=10151117,
     maxdepth=72, args_template=8200, nargs=8, args=0x7fffffffcb68)
     at bytecode.c:916
         targets = {0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x614272 <exec_byte_code+17509>, 0x614274 
<exec_byte_code+17511>,
           0x614276 <exec_byte_code+17513>, 0x614278 
<exec_byte_code+17515>,
           0x614278 <exec_byte_code+17515>, 0x6142de 
<exec_byte_code+17617>,
           0x61434e <exec_byte_code+17729>, 0x610261 
<exec_byte_code+1108>,
           0x610263 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x610265 
<exec_byte_code+1112>,
           0x610267 <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x610269 
<exec_byte_code+1116>,
           0x610269 <exec_byte_code+1116>, 0x610272 
<exec_byte_code+1125>,
           0x61022c <exec_byte_code+1055>, 0x6106d6 
<exec_byte_code+2249>,
           0x6106d8 <exec_byte_code+2251>, 0x6106da 
<exec_byte_code+2253>,
           0x6106dc <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x6106de 
<exec_byte_code+2257>,
           0x6106de <exec_byte_code+2257>, 0x61071c 
<exec_byte_code+2319>,
           0x6106e7 <exec_byte_code+2266>, 0x6108d1 
<exec_byte_code+2756>,
           0x6108d3 <exec_byte_code+2758>, 0x6108d5 
<exec_byte_code+2760>,
           0x6108d7 <exec_byte_code+2762>, 0x6108d9 
<exec_byte_code+2764>,
           0x6108d9 <exec_byte_code+2764>, 0x610882 
<exec_byte_code+2677>,
           0x61089c <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x610999 
<exec_byte_code+2956>,
           0x61099b <exec_byte_code+2958>, 0x61099d 
<exec_byte_code+2960>,
           0x61099f <exec_byte_code+2962>, 0x6109a1 
<exec_byte_code+2964>,
           0x6109a1 <exec_byte_code+2964>, 0x61094a 
<exec_byte_code+2877>,
           0x610964 <exec_byte_code+2903>, 0x610a61 
<exec_byte_code+3156>,
           0x610a63 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x610a65 
<exec_byte_code+3160>,
           0x610a67 <exec_byte_code+3162>, 0x610a69 
<exec_byte_code+3164>,
           0x610a69 <exec_byte_code+3164>, 0x610a12 
<exec_byte_code+3077>,
           0x610a2c <exec_byte_code+3103>, 0x611a38 
<exec_byte_code+7211>,
           0x6117cb <exec_byte_code+6590>, 0x6117bf 
<exec_byte_code+6578>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x611c7c 
<exec_byte_code+7791>,
           0x611d6f <exec_byte_code+8034>, 0x611dc8 
<exec_byte_code+8123>,
           0x611e21 <exec_byte_code+8212>, 0x611e7e 
<exec_byte_code+8305>,
           0x61054d <exec_byte_code+1856>, 0x6105c3 
<exec_byte_code+1974>,
           0x611eed <exec_byte_code+8416>, 0x6104aa 
<exec_byte_code+1693>,
           0x610632 <exec_byte_code+2085>, 0x611f4a 
<exec_byte_code+8509>,
           0x611fb9 <exec_byte_code+8620>, 0x612002 
<exec_byte_code+8693>,
           0x612071 <exec_byte_code+8804>, 0x6120c4 
<exec_byte_code+8887>,
           0x6121a0 <exec_byte_code+9107>, 0x6121e9 
<exec_byte_code+9180>,
           0x612258 <exec_byte_code+9291>, 0x6122ea 
<exec_byte_code+9437>,
           0x612333 <exec_byte_code+9510>, 0x61237c 
<exec_byte_code+9583>,
           0x6123eb <exec_byte_code+9694>, 0x61245a 
<exec_byte_code+9805>,
           0x6124c9 <exec_byte_code+9916>, 0x61255b 
<exec_byte_code+10062>,
           0x6125ae <exec_byte_code+10145>, 0x612601 
<exec_byte_code+10228>,
           0x6126dd <exec_byte_code+10448>, 0x61276f 
<exec_byte_code+10594>,
           0x612801 <exec_byte_code+10740>, 0x612a95 
<exec_byte_code+11400>,
           0x612b09 <exec_byte_code+11516>, 0x612b7d 
<exec_byte_code+11632>,
           0x612bf1 <exec_byte_code+11748>, 0x612c65 
<exec_byte_code+11864>,
           0x612cb8 <exec_byte_code+11947>, 0x612d4e 
<exec_byte_code+12097>,
           0x612da1 <exec_byte_code+12180>, 0x612df4 
<exec_byte_code+12263>,
           0x612e47 <exec_byte_code+12346>, 0x612f5c 
<exec_byte_code+12623>,
           0x611650 <exec_byte_code+6211>, 0x612fbf 
<exec_byte_code+12722>,
           0x613008 <exec_byte_code+12795>, 0x6130dc 
<exec_byte_code+13007>,
           0x61313f <exec_byte_code+13106>, 0x6131a2 
<exec_byte_code+13205>,
           0x6131eb <exec_byte_code+13278>, 0x61323d 
<exec_byte_code+13360>,
           0x61328f <exec_byte_code+13442>, 0x6132e9 
<exec_byte_code+13532>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61333c 
<exec_byte_code+13615>,
           0x613380 <exec_byte_code+13683>, 0x6133c4 
<exec_byte_code+13751>,
           0x613408 <exec_byte_code+13819>, 0x61344c 
<exec_byte_code+13887>,
           0x613490 <exec_byte_code+13955>, 0x611650 
<exec_byte_code+6211>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6134d9 
<exec_byte_code+14028>,
           0x61352a <exec_byte_code+14109>, 0x613573 
<exec_byte_code+14182>,
           0x6135bc <exec_byte_code+14255>, 0x61362b 
<exec_byte_code+14366>,
           0x61369a <exec_byte_code+14477>, 0x6136e3 
<exec_byte_code+14550>,
           0x6137d9 <exec_byte_code+14796>, 0x613848 
<exec_byte_code+14907>,
           0x6138b7 <exec_byte_code+15018>, 0x613926 
<exec_byte_code+15129>,
           0x61396a <exec_byte_code+15197>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x611584 <exec_byte_code+6007>, 0x610b06 
<exec_byte_code+3321>,
           0x61036c <exec_byte_code+1375>, 0x610c14 
<exec_byte_code+3591>,
           0x610d52 <exec_byte_code+3909>, 0x610e84 
<exec_byte_code+4215>,
           0x611509 <exec_byte_code+5884>, 0x61154f 
<exec_byte_code+5954>,
           0x61082b <exec_byte_code+2590>, 0x611611 
<exec_byte_code+6148>,
           0x611682 <exec_byte_code+6261>, 0x61170f 
<exec_byte_code+6402>,
           0x61174e <exec_byte_code+6465>, 0x611a77 
<exec_byte_code+7274>,
           0x611af9 <exec_byte_code+7404>, 0x611b8b 
<exec_byte_code+7550>,
           0x611bf5 <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x610ac0 
<exec_byte_code+3251>,
           0x6139b3 <exec_byte_code+15270>, 0x613a45 
<exec_byte_code+15416>,
           0x613a8e <exec_byte_code+15489>, 0x613ad7 
<exec_byte_code+15562>,
           0x613b20 <exec_byte_code+15635>, 0x613b69 
<exec_byte_code+15708>,
           0x613bd8 <exec_byte_code+15819>, 0x613c47 
<exec_byte_code+15930>,
           0x613cb6 <exec_byte_code+16041>, 0x613d25 
<exec_byte_code+16152>,
           0x613e72 <exec_byte_code+16485>, 0x613ee1 
<exec_byte_code+16596>,
           0x613f50 <exec_byte_code+16707>, 0x613f99 
<exec_byte_code+16780>,
           0x614008 <exec_byte_code+16891>, 0x614071 
<exec_byte_code+16996>,
           0x6140c2 <exec_byte_code+17077>, 0x614113 
<exec_byte_code+17158>,
           0x612e9a <exec_byte_code+12429>, 0x612eed 
<exec_byte_code+12512>,
           0x614166 <exec_byte_code+17241>, 0x6141c3 
<exec_byte_code+17334>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x610fb6 
<exec_byte_code+4521>,
           0x611097 <exec_byte_code+4746>, 0x6111b4 
<exec_byte_code+5031>,
           0x6112d1 <exec_byte_code+5316>, 0x6113ed 
<exec_byte_code+5600>,
           0x612117 <exec_byte_code+8970>, 0x612654 
<exec_byte_code+10311>,
           0x613053 <exec_byte_code+12870>, 0x6143e5 
<exec_byte_code+17880>,
           0x614458 <exec_byte_code+17995>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6144f2 
<exec_byte_code+18149>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61458c <exec_byte_code+18303> <repeats 64 times>}
         count = 11
         op = 7
         vectorp = 0x9ae4d0 <pure+881232>
         stack = {pc = 0xb46fda <pure+2555226> "\211˚\203Y",
           byte_string = 10151081,
           byte_string_start = 0xb46f98 <pure+2555160> "\003:\203\r",
           next = 0x7fffffffd020}
         top = 0x7fffffffc5d8
         result = 36
         type = CATCHER
#23 0x00000000005ceecf in funcall_lambda (fun=10151037, nargs=8,
     arg_vector=0x7fffffffcb28) at eval.c:2983
         val = 55834561056
         syms_left = 8200
         next = 6081784
         lexenv = 140737488341576
         count = 11
         i = 5450323
         optional = false
         rest = false
#24 0x00000000005ce9d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=9, args=0x7fffffffcb20) at 
eval.c:2864
         fun = 10151037
         original_fun = 16444226
         funcar = 16444178
         numargs = 8
         lisp_numargs = 140737488341728
         val = 16444176
         internal_args = 0x7fffffffcb90
         i = 6865627
#25 0x00000000005748a3 in Fcompleting_read (prompt=16075857, 
collection=12767485,
     predicate=12904082, require_match=12779746, initial_input=12779698,
     hist=17577874, def=12779698, inherit_input_method=12779698) at 
minibuf.c:1674
         args = {16444226, 16075857, 12767485, 12904082, 12779746, 
12779698,
           17577874, 12779698, 12779698}
#26 0x00000000005ce99b in Ffuncall (nargs=7, args=0x7fffffffcc60) at 
eval.c:2848
         fun = 9264365
         original_fun = 12946674
         funcar = 12900066
         numargs = 6
         lisp_numargs = 140737488342080
         val = 12900064
         internal_args = 0x7fffffffcb90
         i = 8
#27 0x00000000006109db in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10183857, 
vector=10183893,
     maxdepth=32, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x7fffffffd188) at 
bytecode.c:916
         targets = {0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x614272 <exec_byte_code+17509>, 0x614274 
<exec_byte_code+17511>,
           0x614276 <exec_byte_code+17513>, 0x614278 
<exec_byte_code+17515>,
           0x614278 <exec_byte_code+17515>, 0x6142de 
<exec_byte_code+17617>,
           0x61434e <exec_byte_code+17729>, 0x610261 
<exec_byte_code+1108>,
           0x610263 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x610265 
<exec_byte_code+1112>,
           0x610267 <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x610269 
<exec_byte_code+1116>,
           0x610269 <exec_byte_code+1116>, 0x610272 
<exec_byte_code+1125>,
           0x61022c <exec_byte_code+1055>, 0x6106d6 
<exec_byte_code+2249>,
           0x6106d8 <exec_byte_code+2251>, 0x6106da 
<exec_byte_code+2253>,
           0x6106dc <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x6106de 
<exec_byte_code+2257>,
           0x6106de <exec_byte_code+2257>, 0x61071c 
<exec_byte_code+2319>,
           0x6106e7 <exec_byte_code+2266>, 0x6108d1 
<exec_byte_code+2756>,
           0x6108d3 <exec_byte_code+2758>, 0x6108d5 
<exec_byte_code+2760>,
           0x6108d7 <exec_byte_code+2762>, 0x6108d9 
<exec_byte_code+2764>,
           0x6108d9 <exec_byte_code+2764>, 0x610882 
<exec_byte_code+2677>,
           0x61089c <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x610999 
<exec_byte_code+2956>,
           0x61099b <exec_byte_code+2958>, 0x61099d 
<exec_byte_code+2960>,
           0x61099f <exec_byte_code+2962>, 0x6109a1 
<exec_byte_code+2964>,
           0x6109a1 <exec_byte_code+2964>, 0x61094a 
<exec_byte_code+2877>,
           0x610964 <exec_byte_code+2903>, 0x610a61 
<exec_byte_code+3156>,
           0x610a63 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x610a65 
<exec_byte_code+3160>,
           0x610a67 <exec_byte_code+3162>, 0x610a69 
<exec_byte_code+3164>,
           0x610a69 <exec_byte_code+3164>, 0x610a12 
<exec_byte_code+3077>,
           0x610a2c <exec_byte_code+3103>, 0x611a38 
<exec_byte_code+7211>,
           0x6117cb <exec_byte_code+6590>, 0x6117bf 
<exec_byte_code+6578>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x611c7c 
<exec_byte_code+7791>,
           0x611d6f <exec_byte_code+8034>, 0x611dc8 
<exec_byte_code+8123>,
           0x611e21 <exec_byte_code+8212>, 0x611e7e 
<exec_byte_code+8305>,
           0x61054d <exec_byte_code+1856>, 0x6105c3 
<exec_byte_code+1974>,
           0x611eed <exec_byte_code+8416>, 0x6104aa 
<exec_byte_code+1693>,
           0x610632 <exec_byte_code+2085>, 0x611f4a 
<exec_byte_code+8509>,
           0x611fb9 <exec_byte_code+8620>, 0x612002 
<exec_byte_code+8693>,
           0x612071 <exec_byte_code+8804>, 0x6120c4 
<exec_byte_code+8887>,
           0x6121a0 <exec_byte_code+9107>, 0x6121e9 
<exec_byte_code+9180>,
           0x612258 <exec_byte_code+9291>, 0x6122ea 
<exec_byte_code+9437>,
           0x612333 <exec_byte_code+9510>, 0x61237c 
<exec_byte_code+9583>,
           0x6123eb <exec_byte_code+9694>, 0x61245a 
<exec_byte_code+9805>,
           0x6124c9 <exec_byte_code+9916>, 0x61255b 
<exec_byte_code+10062>,
           0x6125ae <exec_byte_code+10145>, 0x612601 
<exec_byte_code+10228>,
           0x6126dd <exec_byte_code+10448>, 0x61276f 
<exec_byte_code+10594>,
           0x612801 <exec_byte_code+10740>, 0x612a95 
<exec_byte_code+11400>,
           0x612b09 <exec_byte_code+11516>, 0x612b7d 
<exec_byte_code+11632>,
           0x612bf1 <exec_byte_code+11748>, 0x612c65 
<exec_byte_code+11864>,
           0x612cb8 <exec_byte_code+11947>, 0x612d4e 
<exec_byte_code+12097>,
           0x612da1 <exec_byte_code+12180>, 0x612df4 
<exec_byte_code+12263>,
           0x612e47 <exec_byte_code+12346>, 0x612f5c 
<exec_byte_code+12623>,
           0x611650 <exec_byte_code+6211>, 0x612fbf 
<exec_byte_code+12722>,
           0x613008 <exec_byte_code+12795>, 0x6130dc 
<exec_byte_code+13007>,
           0x61313f <exec_byte_code+13106>, 0x6131a2 
<exec_byte_code+13205>,
           0x6131eb <exec_byte_code+13278>, 0x61323d 
<exec_byte_code+13360>,
           0x61328f <exec_byte_code+13442>, 0x6132e9 
<exec_byte_code+13532>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61333c 
<exec_byte_code+13615>,
           0x613380 <exec_byte_code+13683>, 0x6133c4 
<exec_byte_code+13751>,
           0x613408 <exec_byte_code+13819>, 0x61344c 
<exec_byte_code+13887>,
           0x613490 <exec_byte_code+13955>, 0x611650 
<exec_byte_code+6211>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6134d9 
<exec_byte_code+14028>,
           0x61352a <exec_byte_code+14109>, 0x613573 
<exec_byte_code+14182>,
           0x6135bc <exec_byte_code+14255>, 0x61362b 
<exec_byte_code+14366>,
           0x61369a <exec_byte_code+14477>, 0x6136e3 
<exec_byte_code+14550>,
           0x6137d9 <exec_byte_code+14796>, 0x613848 
<exec_byte_code+14907>,
           0x6138b7 <exec_byte_code+15018>, 0x613926 
<exec_byte_code+15129>,
           0x61396a <exec_byte_code+15197>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x611584 <exec_byte_code+6007>, 0x610b06 
<exec_byte_code+3321>,
           0x61036c <exec_byte_code+1375>, 0x610c14 
<exec_byte_code+3591>,
           0x610d52 <exec_byte_code+3909>, 0x610e84 
<exec_byte_code+4215>,
           0x611509 <exec_byte_code+5884>, 0x61154f 
<exec_byte_code+5954>,
           0x61082b <exec_byte_code+2590>, 0x611611 
<exec_byte_code+6148>,
           0x611682 <exec_byte_code+6261>, 0x61170f 
<exec_byte_code+6402>,
           0x61174e <exec_byte_code+6465>, 0x611a77 
<exec_byte_code+7274>,
           0x611af9 <exec_byte_code+7404>, 0x611b8b 
<exec_byte_code+7550>,
           0x611bf5 <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x610ac0 
<exec_byte_code+3251>,
           0x6139b3 <exec_byte_code+15270>, 0x613a45 
<exec_byte_code+15416>,
           0x613a8e <exec_byte_code+15489>, 0x613ad7 
<exec_byte_code+15562>,
           0x613b20 <exec_byte_code+15635>, 0x613b69 
<exec_byte_code+15708>,
           0x613bd8 <exec_byte_code+15819>, 0x613c47 
<exec_byte_code+15930>,
           0x613cb6 <exec_byte_code+16041>, 0x613d25 
<exec_byte_code+16152>,
           0x613e72 <exec_byte_code+16485>, 0x613ee1 
<exec_byte_code+16596>,
           0x613f50 <exec_byte_code+16707>, 0x613f99 
<exec_byte_code+16780>,
           0x614008 <exec_byte_code+16891>, 0x614071 
<exec_byte_code+16996>,
           0x6140c2 <exec_byte_code+17077>, 0x614113 
<exec_byte_code+17158>,
           0x612e9a <exec_byte_code+12429>, 0x612eed 
<exec_byte_code+12512>,
           0x614166 <exec_byte_code+17241>, 0x6141c3 
<exec_byte_code+17334>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x610fb6 
<exec_byte_code+4521>,
           0x611097 <exec_byte_code+4746>, 0x6111b4 
<exec_byte_code+5031>,
           0x6112d1 <exec_byte_code+5316>, 0x6113ed 
<exec_byte_code+5600>,
           0x612117 <exec_byte_code+8970>, 0x612654 
<exec_byte_code+10311>,
           0x613053 <exec_byte_code+12870>, 0x6143e5 
<exec_byte_code+17880>,
           0x614458 <exec_byte_code+17995>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6144f2 
<exec_byte_code+18149>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61458c <exec_byte_code+18303> <repeats 64 times>}
         count = 8
         op = 6
         vectorp = 0x9b64d8 <pure+914008>
         stack = {pc = 0xb43698 <pure+2540568> ")\207", byte_string = 
10183857,
           byte_string_start = 0xb4362f <pure+2540463> 
"\302C\211\303\304\305\306\307\006\006!\310\"\311\312%\240\210\313\303\304\314\306\307\006\006!\315\"\311\312%DC\216\316\317\002\242\"\210\320\b\321=\203\064", 
next = 0x7fffffffd510}
         top = 0x7fffffffcc60
         result = 0
         type = CATCHER
#28 0x00000000005ceecf in funcall_lambda (fun=10183813, nargs=0,
     arg_vector=0x7fffffffd188) at eval.c:2983
         val = 55834562944
         syms_left = 0
         next = 6081784
         lexenv = 140737488343240
         count = 8
         i = 5450323
         optional = false
         rest = false
#29 0x00000000005ce9d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffd180) at 
eval.c:2864
         fun = 10183813
         original_fun = 17577922
         funcar = 12918338
         numargs = 0
         lisp_numargs = 140737488343384
         val = 12918336
         internal_args = 0x10
         i = 21474836480
#30 0x00000000006109db in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10185433, 
vector=10185485,
     maxdepth=8, args_template=12779698, nargs=0, args=0x0) at 
bytecode.c:916
         targets = {0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x614272 <exec_byte_code+17509>, 0x614274 
<exec_byte_code+17511>,
           0x614276 <exec_byte_code+17513>, 0x614278 
<exec_byte_code+17515>,
           0x614278 <exec_byte_code+17515>, 0x6142de 
<exec_byte_code+17617>,
           0x61434e <exec_byte_code+17729>, 0x610261 
<exec_byte_code+1108>,
           0x610263 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x610265 
<exec_byte_code+1112>,
           0x610267 <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x610269 
<exec_byte_code+1116>,
           0x610269 <exec_byte_code+1116>, 0x610272 
<exec_byte_code+1125>,
           0x61022c <exec_byte_code+1055>, 0x6106d6 
<exec_byte_code+2249>,
           0x6106d8 <exec_byte_code+2251>, 0x6106da 
<exec_byte_code+2253>,
           0x6106dc <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x6106de 
<exec_byte_code+2257>,
           0x6106de <exec_byte_code+2257>, 0x61071c 
<exec_byte_code+2319>,
           0x6106e7 <exec_byte_code+2266>, 0x6108d1 
<exec_byte_code+2756>,
           0x6108d3 <exec_byte_code+2758>, 0x6108d5 
<exec_byte_code+2760>,
           0x6108d7 <exec_byte_code+2762>, 0x6108d9 
<exec_byte_code+2764>,
           0x6108d9 <exec_byte_code+2764>, 0x610882 
<exec_byte_code+2677>,
           0x61089c <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x610999 
<exec_byte_code+2956>,
           0x61099b <exec_byte_code+2958>, 0x61099d 
<exec_byte_code+2960>,
           0x61099f <exec_byte_code+2962>, 0x6109a1 
<exec_byte_code+2964>,
           0x6109a1 <exec_byte_code+2964>, 0x61094a 
<exec_byte_code+2877>,
           0x610964 <exec_byte_code+2903>, 0x610a61 
<exec_byte_code+3156>,
           0x610a63 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x610a65 
<exec_byte_code+3160>,
           0x610a67 <exec_byte_code+3162>, 0x610a69 
<exec_byte_code+3164>,
           0x610a69 <exec_byte_code+3164>, 0x610a12 
<exec_byte_code+3077>,
           0x610a2c <exec_byte_code+3103>, 0x611a38 
<exec_byte_code+7211>,
           0x6117cb <exec_byte_code+6590>, 0x6117bf 
<exec_byte_code+6578>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x611c7c 
<exec_byte_code+7791>,
           0x611d6f <exec_byte_code+8034>, 0x611dc8 
<exec_byte_code+8123>,
           0x611e21 <exec_byte_code+8212>, 0x611e7e 
<exec_byte_code+8305>,
           0x61054d <exec_byte_code+1856>, 0x6105c3 
<exec_byte_code+1974>,
           0x611eed <exec_byte_code+8416>, 0x6104aa 
<exec_byte_code+1693>,
           0x610632 <exec_byte_code+2085>, 0x611f4a 
<exec_byte_code+8509>,
           0x611fb9 <exec_byte_code+8620>, 0x612002 
<exec_byte_code+8693>,
           0x612071 <exec_byte_code+8804>, 0x6120c4 
<exec_byte_code+8887>,
           0x6121a0 <exec_byte_code+9107>, 0x6121e9 
<exec_byte_code+9180>,
           0x612258 <exec_byte_code+9291>, 0x6122ea 
<exec_byte_code+9437>,
           0x612333 <exec_byte_code+9510>, 0x61237c 
<exec_byte_code+9583>,
           0x6123eb <exec_byte_code+9694>, 0x61245a 
<exec_byte_code+9805>,
           0x6124c9 <exec_byte_code+9916>, 0x61255b 
<exec_byte_code+10062>,
           0x6125ae <exec_byte_code+10145>, 0x612601 
<exec_byte_code+10228>,
           0x6126dd <exec_byte_code+10448>, 0x61276f 
<exec_byte_code+10594>,
           0x612801 <exec_byte_code+10740>, 0x612a95 
<exec_byte_code+11400>,
           0x612b09 <exec_byte_code+11516>, 0x612b7d 
<exec_byte_code+11632>,
           0x612bf1 <exec_byte_code+11748>, 0x612c65 
<exec_byte_code+11864>,
           0x612cb8 <exec_byte_code+11947>, 0x612d4e 
<exec_byte_code+12097>,
           0x612da1 <exec_byte_code+12180>, 0x612df4 
<exec_byte_code+12263>,
           0x612e47 <exec_byte_code+12346>, 0x612f5c 
<exec_byte_code+12623>,
           0x611650 <exec_byte_code+6211>, 0x612fbf 
<exec_byte_code+12722>,
           0x613008 <exec_byte_code+12795>, 0x6130dc 
<exec_byte_code+13007>,
           0x61313f <exec_byte_code+13106>, 0x6131a2 
<exec_byte_code+13205>,
           0x6131eb <exec_byte_code+13278>, 0x61323d 
<exec_byte_code+13360>,
           0x61328f <exec_byte_code+13442>, 0x6132e9 
<exec_byte_code+13532>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61333c 
<exec_byte_code+13615>,
           0x613380 <exec_byte_code+13683>, 0x6133c4 
<exec_byte_code+13751>,
           0x613408 <exec_byte_code+13819>, 0x61344c 
<exec_byte_code+13887>,
           0x613490 <exec_byte_code+13955>, 0x611650 
<exec_byte_code+6211>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6134d9 
<exec_byte_code+14028>,
           0x61352a <exec_byte_code+14109>, 0x613573 
<exec_byte_code+14182>,
           0x6135bc <exec_byte_code+14255>, 0x61362b 
<exec_byte_code+14366>,
           0x61369a <exec_byte_code+14477>, 0x6136e3 
<exec_byte_code+14550>,
           0x6137d9 <exec_byte_code+14796>, 0x613848 
<exec_byte_code+14907>,
           0x6138b7 <exec_byte_code+15018>, 0x613926 
<exec_byte_code+15129>,
           0x61396a <exec_byte_code+15197>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x611584 <exec_byte_code+6007>, 0x610b06 
<exec_byte_code+3321>,
           0x61036c <exec_byte_code+1375>, 0x610c14 
<exec_byte_code+3591>,
           0x610d52 <exec_byte_code+3909>, 0x610e84 
<exec_byte_code+4215>,
           0x611509 <exec_byte_code+5884>, 0x61154f 
<exec_byte_code+5954>,
           0x61082b <exec_byte_code+2590>, 0x611611 
<exec_byte_code+6148>,
           0x611682 <exec_byte_code+6261>, 0x61170f 
<exec_byte_code+6402>,
           0x61174e <exec_byte_code+6465>, 0x611a77 
<exec_byte_code+7274>,
           0x611af9 <exec_byte_code+7404>, 0x611b8b 
<exec_byte_code+7550>,
           0x611bf5 <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x610ac0 
<exec_byte_code+3251>,
           0x6139b3 <exec_byte_code+15270>, 0x613a45 
<exec_byte_code+15416>,
           0x613a8e <exec_byte_code+15489>, 0x613ad7 
<exec_byte_code+15562>,
           0x613b20 <exec_byte_code+15635>, 0x613b69 
<exec_byte_code+15708>,
           0x613bd8 <exec_byte_code+15819>, 0x613c47 
<exec_byte_code+15930>,
           0x613cb6 <exec_byte_code+16041>, 0x613d25 
<exec_byte_code+16152>,
           0x613e72 <exec_byte_code+16485>, 0x613ee1 
<exec_byte_code+16596>,
           0x613f50 <exec_byte_code+16707>, 0x613f99 
<exec_byte_code+16780>,
           0x614008 <exec_byte_code+16891>, 0x614071 
<exec_byte_code+16996>,
           0x6140c2 <exec_byte_code+17077>, 0x614113 
<exec_byte_code+17158>,
           0x612e9a <exec_byte_code+12429>, 0x612eed 
<exec_byte_code+12512>,
           0x614166 <exec_byte_code+17241>, 0x6141c3 
<exec_byte_code+17334>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x610fb6 
<exec_byte_code+4521>,
           0x611097 <exec_byte_code+4746>, 0x6111b4 
<exec_byte_code+5031>,
           0x6112d1 <exec_byte_code+5316>, 0x6113ed 
<exec_byte_code+5600>,
           0x612117 <exec_byte_code+8970>, 0x612654 
<exec_byte_code+10311>,
           0x613053 <exec_byte_code+12870>, 0x6143e5 
<exec_byte_code+17880>,
           0x614458 <exec_byte_code+17995>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6144f2 
<exec_byte_code+18149>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61458c <exec_byte_code+18303> <repeats 64 times>}
         count = 7
         op = 0
         vectorp = 0x9b6b10 <pure+915600>
         stack = {pc = 0xb4342d <pure+2539949> "D\207", byte_string = 
10185433,
           byte_string_start = 0xb4342a <pure+2539946> "\b\301 D\207",
           next = 0x7fffffffdd10}
         top = 0x7fffffffd180
         result = 11053901
         type = CATCHER
#31 0x000000000060fdec in Fbyte_code (bytestr=10185433, vector=10185485,
     maxdepth=8) at bytecode.c:482
No locals.
#32 0x00000000005cd406 in eval_sub (form=10185406) at eval.c:2191
         numargs = 12
         args_left = 12779698
         i = 3
         maxargs = 3
         argvals = {10185433, 10185485, 8, 6092297, 12779698, 12904706, 
12904704,
           12779698}
         fun = 12173045
         val = 5450188
         original_fun = 12917538
         original_args = 10185422
         funcar = 12806512
         gcpro1 = {next = 0x9b6ad9 <pure+915545>, var = 0x9b6b0d 
<pure+915597>,
           nvars = 8}
         gcpro2 = {next = 0x9b6ad9 <pure+915545>, var = 0x9b6b0d 
<pure+915597>,
           nvars = 8}
         gcpro3 = {next = 0x5, var = 0x7fffffffd650, nvars = 3}
#33 0x00000000005ccb41 in Feval (form=10185406, lexical=12779698) at 
eval.c:2003
         count = 5
#34 0x00000000005c7017 in Fcall_interactively (function=13091378,
     record_flag=12779698, keys=12814685) at callint.c:345
         input = 10185406
         funval = 10184893
         events = 17
         args = 0x532aee <SUBRP+29>
         visargs = 0x300e7cde0
         specs = 10185406
         filter_specs = 10185406
         teml = 11053865
         up_event = 12779698
         enable = 12779698
         speccount = 5
         next_event = 140737488344912
         prefix_arg = 12779698
         string = 0x0
         tem = 0x8 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x8>
         varies = 0xc43a48 "\022\320\002\003"
         i = 11053901
         nargs = 140737488345040
         mark = 1
         arg_from_tty = false
         gcpro1 = {next = 0x532a53 <PSEUDOVECTORP+63>, var = 0xaffffd870,
           nvars = 12162573}
         gcpro2 = {next = 0x532a53 <PSEUDOVECTORP+63>, var = 0xaffffd870,
           nvars = 12162573}
         gcpro3 = {next = 0x532086 <ASIZE+24>, var = 0xa009b68b8, nvars = 
12162568}
         gcpro4 = {next = 0x532a53 <PSEUDOVECTORP+63>, var = 0xaffffd870,
           nvars = 12162573}
         gcpro5 = {next = 0x532a53 <PSEUDOVECTORP+63>, var = 0xaffffd870,
           nvars = 12162573}
         key_count = 2
         record_then_fail = false
         save_this_command = 13091378
         save_last_command = 12779698
         save_this_original_command = 13091378
         save_real_this_command = 13091378
#35 0x00000000005ce843 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffd958) at 
eval.c:2822
         fun = 12162573
         original_fun = 12918050
         funcar = 6121944
         numargs = 3
         lisp_numargs = 140737488345360
         val = 12779698
         internal_args = 0x7fffffffd960
         i = 2
#36 0x00000000006109db in exec_byte_code (bytestr=10185585, 
vector=10185621,
     maxdepth=52, args_template=4100, nargs=1, args=0x7fffffffde90)
     at bytecode.c:916
         targets = {0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x614272 <exec_byte_code+17509>, 0x614274 
<exec_byte_code+17511>,
           0x614276 <exec_byte_code+17513>, 0x614278 
<exec_byte_code+17515>,
           0x614278 <exec_byte_code+17515>, 0x6142de 
<exec_byte_code+17617>,
           0x61434e <exec_byte_code+17729>, 0x610261 
<exec_byte_code+1108>,
           0x610263 <exec_byte_code+1110>, 0x610265 
<exec_byte_code+1112>,
           0x610267 <exec_byte_code+1114>, 0x610269 
<exec_byte_code+1116>,
           0x610269 <exec_byte_code+1116>, 0x610272 
<exec_byte_code+1125>,
           0x61022c <exec_byte_code+1055>, 0x6106d6 
<exec_byte_code+2249>,
           0x6106d8 <exec_byte_code+2251>, 0x6106da 
<exec_byte_code+2253>,
           0x6106dc <exec_byte_code+2255>, 0x6106de 
<exec_byte_code+2257>,
           0x6106de <exec_byte_code+2257>, 0x61071c 
<exec_byte_code+2319>,
           0x6106e7 <exec_byte_code+2266>, 0x6108d1 
<exec_byte_code+2756>,
           0x6108d3 <exec_byte_code+2758>, 0x6108d5 
<exec_byte_code+2760>,
           0x6108d7 <exec_byte_code+2762>, 0x6108d9 
<exec_byte_code+2764>,
           0x6108d9 <exec_byte_code+2764>, 0x610882 
<exec_byte_code+2677>,
           0x61089c <exec_byte_code+2703>, 0x610999 
<exec_byte_code+2956>,
           0x61099b <exec_byte_code+2958>, 0x61099d 
<exec_byte_code+2960>,
           0x61099f <exec_byte_code+2962>, 0x6109a1 
<exec_byte_code+2964>,
           0x6109a1 <exec_byte_code+2964>, 0x61094a 
<exec_byte_code+2877>,
           0x610964 <exec_byte_code+2903>, 0x610a61 
<exec_byte_code+3156>,
           0x610a63 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x610a65 
<exec_byte_code+3160>,
           0x610a67 <exec_byte_code+3162>, 0x610a69 
<exec_byte_code+3164>,
           0x610a69 <exec_byte_code+3164>, 0x610a12 
<exec_byte_code+3077>,
           0x610a2c <exec_byte_code+3103>, 0x611a38 
<exec_byte_code+7211>,
           0x6117cb <exec_byte_code+6590>, 0x6117bf 
<exec_byte_code+6578>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x611c7c 
<exec_byte_code+7791>,
           0x611d6f <exec_byte_code+8034>, 0x611dc8 
<exec_byte_code+8123>,
           0x611e21 <exec_byte_code+8212>, 0x611e7e 
<exec_byte_code+8305>,
           0x61054d <exec_byte_code+1856>, 0x6105c3 
<exec_byte_code+1974>,
           0x611eed <exec_byte_code+8416>, 0x6104aa 
<exec_byte_code+1693>,
           0x610632 <exec_byte_code+2085>, 0x611f4a 
<exec_byte_code+8509>,
           0x611fb9 <exec_byte_code+8620>, 0x612002 
<exec_byte_code+8693>,
           0x612071 <exec_byte_code+8804>, 0x6120c4 
<exec_byte_code+8887>,
           0x6121a0 <exec_byte_code+9107>, 0x6121e9 
<exec_byte_code+9180>,
           0x612258 <exec_byte_code+9291>, 0x6122ea 
<exec_byte_code+9437>,
           0x612333 <exec_byte_code+9510>, 0x61237c 
<exec_byte_code+9583>,
           0x6123eb <exec_byte_code+9694>, 0x61245a 
<exec_byte_code+9805>,
           0x6124c9 <exec_byte_code+9916>, 0x61255b 
<exec_byte_code+10062>,
           0x6125ae <exec_byte_code+10145>, 0x612601 
<exec_byte_code+10228>,
           0x6126dd <exec_byte_code+10448>, 0x61276f 
<exec_byte_code+10594>,
           0x612801 <exec_byte_code+10740>, 0x612a95 
<exec_byte_code+11400>,
           0x612b09 <exec_byte_code+11516>, 0x612b7d 
<exec_byte_code+11632>,
           0x612bf1 <exec_byte_code+11748>, 0x612c65 
<exec_byte_code+11864>,
           0x612cb8 <exec_byte_code+11947>, 0x612d4e 
<exec_byte_code+12097>,
           0x612da1 <exec_byte_code+12180>, 0x612df4 
<exec_byte_code+12263>,
           0x612e47 <exec_byte_code+12346>, 0x612f5c 
<exec_byte_code+12623>,
           0x611650 <exec_byte_code+6211>, 0x612fbf 
<exec_byte_code+12722>,
           0x613008 <exec_byte_code+12795>, 0x6130dc 
<exec_byte_code+13007>,
           0x61313f <exec_byte_code+13106>, 0x6131a2 
<exec_byte_code+13205>,
           0x6131eb <exec_byte_code+13278>, 0x61323d 
<exec_byte_code+13360>,
           0x61328f <exec_byte_code+13442>, 0x6132e9 
<exec_byte_code+13532>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61333c 
<exec_byte_code+13615>,
           0x613380 <exec_byte_code+13683>, 0x6133c4 
<exec_byte_code+13751>,
           0x613408 <exec_byte_code+13819>, 0x61344c 
<exec_byte_code+13887>,
           0x613490 <exec_byte_code+13955>, 0x611650 
<exec_byte_code+6211>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6134d9 
<exec_byte_code+14028>,
           0x61352a <exec_byte_code+14109>, 0x613573 
<exec_byte_code+14182>,
           0x6135bc <exec_byte_code+14255>, 0x61362b 
<exec_byte_code+14366>,
           0x61369a <exec_byte_code+14477>, 0x6136e3 
<exec_byte_code+14550>,
           0x6137d9 <exec_byte_code+14796>, 0x613848 
<exec_byte_code+14907>,
           0x6138b7 <exec_byte_code+15018>, 0x613926 
<exec_byte_code+15129>,
           0x61396a <exec_byte_code+15197>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x611584 <exec_byte_code+6007>, 0x610b06 
<exec_byte_code+3321>,
           0x61036c <exec_byte_code+1375>, 0x610c14 
<exec_byte_code+3591>,
           0x610d52 <exec_byte_code+3909>, 0x610e84 
<exec_byte_code+4215>,
           0x611509 <exec_byte_code+5884>, 0x61154f 
<exec_byte_code+5954>,
           0x61082b <exec_byte_code+2590>, 0x611611 
<exec_byte_code+6148>,
           0x611682 <exec_byte_code+6261>, 0x61170f 
<exec_byte_code+6402>,
           0x61174e <exec_byte_code+6465>, 0x611a77 
<exec_byte_code+7274>,
           0x611af9 <exec_byte_code+7404>, 0x611b8b 
<exec_byte_code+7550>,
           0x611bf5 <exec_byte_code+7656>, 0x610ac0 
<exec_byte_code+3251>,
           0x6139b3 <exec_byte_code+15270>, 0x613a45 
<exec_byte_code+15416>,
           0x613a8e <exec_byte_code+15489>, 0x613ad7 
<exec_byte_code+15562>,
           0x613b20 <exec_byte_code+15635>, 0x613b69 
<exec_byte_code+15708>,
           0x613bd8 <exec_byte_code+15819>, 0x613c47 
<exec_byte_code+15930>,
           0x613cb6 <exec_byte_code+16041>, 0x613d25 
<exec_byte_code+16152>,
           0x613e72 <exec_byte_code+16485>, 0x613ee1 
<exec_byte_code+16596>,
           0x613f50 <exec_byte_code+16707>, 0x613f99 
<exec_byte_code+16780>,
           0x614008 <exec_byte_code+16891>, 0x614071 
<exec_byte_code+16996>,
           0x6140c2 <exec_byte_code+17077>, 0x614113 
<exec_byte_code+17158>,
           0x612e9a <exec_byte_code+12429>, 0x612eed 
<exec_byte_code+12512>,
           0x614166 <exec_byte_code+17241>, 0x6141c3 
<exec_byte_code+17334>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x610fb6 
<exec_byte_code+4521>,
           0x611097 <exec_byte_code+4746>, 0x6111b4 
<exec_byte_code+5031>,
           0x6112d1 <exec_byte_code+5316>, 0x6113ed 
<exec_byte_code+5600>,
           0x612117 <exec_byte_code+8970>, 0x612654 
<exec_byte_code+10311>,
           0x613053 <exec_byte_code+12870>, 0x6143e5 
<exec_byte_code+17880>,
           0x614458 <exec_byte_code+17995>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x6144f2 
<exec_byte_code+18149>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>, 0x61421b 
<exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61421b <exec_byte_code+17422>,
           0x61458c <exec_byte_code+18303> <repeats 64 times>}
         count = 4
         op = 3
         vectorp = 0x9b6b98 <pure+915736>
         stack = {pc = 0xb433df <pure+2539871> "\006\006\071\203\233",
           byte_string = 10185585,
           byte_string_start = 0xb4336b <pure+2539755> 
"\306\020\211?\205\f",
           next = 0x0}
         top = 0x7fffffffd958
         result = 3973088960
         type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 32766)
#37 0x00000000005ceecf in funcall_lambda (fun=10185541, nargs=1,
     arg_vector=0x7fffffffde88) at eval.c:2983
         val = 55834566176
         syms_left = 4100
         next = 6081784
         lexenv = 140737488346552
         count = 4
         i = 5450323
         optional = false
         rest = false
#38 0x00000000005ce9d6 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffde80) at 
eval.c:2864
         fun = 10185541
         original_fun = 12823506
         funcar = 0
         numargs = 1
         lisp_numargs = 12903664
         val = 1404048298
         internal_args = 0x0
         i = 852912935
#39 0x00000000005ce16b in call1 (fn=12823506, arg1=13091378) at 
eval.c:2614
         ret_ungc_val = 5446470
         gcpro1 = {next = 0x7fffffffdeb0, var = 0x5a73d6 
<Fundo_boundary+165>,
           nvars = 2}
         args = {12823506, 13091378}
#40 0x0000000000539a0a in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1559
         scount = 2
         cmd = 13091378
         keybuf = {108, 480, 12779698, 12904706, 4294967296, 17031570, 
12904704,
           12904706, 25769795456, 12572896, 140737488347120, 6093076, 
16108582, 2,
           12806512, 12779698, 12904704, 16084736, 140737488347120, 
6092297,
           12779698, 12904706, 12904704, 12779698, 0, 0, 140737488347168, 
6081363,
           12779698, 13022438}
         i = 2
         prev_modiff = 10
         prev_buffer = 0xc36970
         already_adjusted = false
#41 0x00000000005cb65d in internal_condition_case (
     bfun=0x5392de <command_loop_1>, handlers=12831218, hfun=0x538bcd 
<cmd_error>)
     at eval.c:1354
         val = 16932000
         c = 0x1025ca0
#42 0x0000000000539038 in command_loop_2 (ignore=12779698) at 
keyboard.c:1177
         val = 0
#43 0x00000000005cae6f in internal_catch (tag=12827154,
     func=0x539012 <command_loop_2>, arg=12779698) at eval.c:1118
         val = 12779698
         c = 0x13022c0
#44 0x0000000000538fe6 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1156
No locals.
#45 0x00000000005387c8 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
         count = 1
         val = 5474637
#46 0x0000000000538935 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:848
         count = 0
         buffer = 12779698
#47 0x0000000000536947 in main (argc=5, argv=0x7fffffffe328) at 
emacs.c:1646
         dummy = 140737354130720
         stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
         do_initial_setlocale = true
         dumping = false
         skip_args = 1
         rlim = {rlim_cur = 8720000, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
         no_loadup = false
         junk = 0x0
         dname_arg = 0x0
         ch_to_dir = 0xf63d4e2e <error: Cannot access memory at address 
0xf63d4e2e>
         original_pwd = 0x0

In GNU Emacs 24.3.92.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
  of 2014-06-29 on zz
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Configured using:
  `configure --with-dbus --with-libotf --with-m17n-flt'

Important settings:
   value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
   tooltip-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
ESC [ > 1 ; 2 8 0 2 ; 0 c ESC x r e TAB p - e - b TAB
RET

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr emacsbug message format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils help-mode easymenu xterm time-date
tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp
files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 78317 4847)
  (symbols 48 17567 0)
  (miscs 40 32 114)
  (strings 32 9232 4346)
  (string-bytes 1 251232)
  (vectors 16 7796)
  (vector-slots 8 346146 30448)
  (floats 8 66 197)
  (intervals 56 393 4)
  (buffers 960 12)
  (heap 1024 7062 1207))