Subject: bug#17874: 24.3.1; Incorrectly isolated ی in علی

From: Mat Smiglarski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 11:40:10 +0100

I wonder whether this bug should be reopened?

I have corrected the subject which was incorrect and specified the
version as 24.3.1 because this is not a regression.

The bug does not occur with bold text, nor with a dotted yeh (ARABIC
LETTER YEH); only the dotless version (ARABIC LETTER FARSI YEH). 
Eli has already reported that he does not see this problem on Windows.
The behaviour is also seen when emacs is configured using
"--without-m17n". Configuring using "--without-libotf" results in all
glyphs being displayed as isolated.

Should this be reopened? Screenshot attached for evidence.

Thanks,
Mat

On 2014-08-12 06:47, [email-masked] wrote:
> This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
> #17874: 24.3.92; Incorrectly isolated Ø¹ in Ø¹ÙÛ,
> which was filed against the emacs package.
> 
> Thank you for your report, which has now been closed.
> You can view the full report at
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=17874
> 
> If you require further information, please followup to [email-masked].
> 
> debbugs.gnu.org maintainers
> (administrator, GNU bugs database)