Subject: 24.4.50; Crash when running gnutls-negotiate with uncooperative server

From: Magnus Henoch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:51:59 +0100

This is a bug that I can consistently reproduce in the application I'm
developing, but I've so far been unable to distill it into a small
self-contained test case. [1]

If my application connects to an IMAP server that does not encrypt the
connection from the start (i.e. the first data sent on the connection
will be a plaintext greeting from the server), and runs gnutls-negotiate
on this connection because it mistakenly believes that it should be
encrypted, then Emacs crashes.  This is the backtrace:

  Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
  Reason: 13 at address: 0x0000000000000000
  0x000000010025c855 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=30, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=4328534074, wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at ../../src/process.c:4936
  4936                          FD_SET (p->infd, &input_wait_mask);
  (gdb) xbacktrace 
  Current language:  auto; currently minimal
  (gdb) bt 
  #0  0x000000010025c855 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=30, nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=4328534074, wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at ../../src/process.c:4936
  #1  0x00000001000089f5 in sit_for (timeout=120, reading=true, display_option=1) at ../../src/dispnew.c:5805
  #2  0x000000010013ac23 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=4724604854, prev_event=4328534074, used_mouse_menu=0x7fff5fbff0ff, end_time=0x0) at ../../src/keyboard.c:2811
  #3  0x0000000100136857 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fff5fbff2e0, bufsize=30, prompt=4328534074, dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false) at ../../src/keyboard.c:9084
  #4  0x00000001001355d8 in command_loop_1 () at ../../src/keyboard.c:1452
  #5  0x00000001001f309c in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x100135110 <command_loop_1>, handlers=4328600698, hfun=0x10014f190 <cmd_error>) at ../../src/eval.c:1354
  #6  0x000000010014f089 in command_loop_2 (ignore=4328534074) at ../../src/keyboard.c:1177
  #7  0x00000001001f26d4 in internal_catch (tag=4328596890, func=0x10014f060 <command_loop_2>, arg=4328534074) at ../../src/eval.c:1118
  #8  0x000000010013468b in command_loop () at ../../src/keyboard.c:1156
  #9  0x0000000100134554 in recursive_edit_1 () at ../../src/keyboard.c:777
  #10 0x0000000100134837 in Frecursive_edit () at ../../src/keyboard.c:848
  #11 0x000000010013278e in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fff5fbff820) at ../../src/emacs.c:1654

p->infd was -1 in this case, which FD_SET doesn't like, so with the
following patch I avoid the crash:

  diff --git a/src/process.c b/src/process.c
  index fdb0501..ceb57fa 100644
  --- a/src/process.c
  +++ b/src/process.c
  @@ -4931,7 +4931,7 @@ wait_reading_process_output (intmax_t time_limit, int nsecs, int read_kbd,
                       status_notify to do it later, it will read input
                       from the process before calling the sentinel.  */
                    exec_sentinel (proc, build_string ("open\n"));
  -                 if (!EQ (p->filter, Qt) && !EQ (p->command, Qt))
  +                 if (p->infd >= 0 && !EQ (p->filter, Qt) && !EQ (p->command, Qt))
                      {
                        FD_SET (p->infd, &input_wait_mask);
                        FD_SET (p->infd, &non_keyboard_wait_mask);

With that patch, I just get an error message in the messages buffer, as
expected:

gnutls.c: [0] (Emacs) fatal error: An unexpected TLS packet was received.

I'm not sure why p->infd is -1 in this case.  Is that normal and
expected?  Should I try to debug this further?

Regards,
Magnus

[1] The huge, non-self-contained test case is as follows:

1. Locate a suitable HTTP (not HTTPS) server, e.g. localhost:80.
2. Install "jabber" from MELPA (dependency of "bic").
3. Download https://github.com/legoscia/bic (for reference, I'm on
   revision cca777a)
4. Compile and load bic-core.el and bic.el.
5. M-x bic
6. For "Email adress", enter "testuser@localhost".
7. For "IMAP server for testuser@localhost", enter "localhost:80" as in
   step 1.
8. When prompted for "IMAP username", select any option.
9. See Emacs crash.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.5 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.1.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.20)
 of 2014-06-24 on poki-sona-sin.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
 `configure --without-compress-install --with-ns'

Configured features:
RSVG IMAGEMAGICK DBUS ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit

Minor modes in effect:
  text-scale-mode: t
  time-of-day-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Type a prefix key to toggle it. Run 'actions' with their prefixes. '?' for more help.
Running git commit --
When done with a buffer, type C-c C-c
Type C-c C-c to commit (C-c C-k to abort).
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /Users/magnus/src/bic/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG...
Delete excess backup versions of /Users/magnus/src/bic/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG? (y or n) y
Wrote /Users/magnus/src/bic/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG
Git finished
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-jira-20130427.2116/org-jira hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-jira
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ox
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-texinfo hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ox-texinfo
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-publish hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ox-publish
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-org hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ox-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-odt hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ox-odt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-md hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ox-md
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-man hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ox-man
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-latex hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ox-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-icalendar hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ox-icalendar
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-html hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ox-html
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-beamer hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ox-beamer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-ascii hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ox-ascii
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-w3m hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-w3m
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-version hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-version
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-timer hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-timer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-table hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-src hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-src
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-rmail hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-rmail
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-protocol hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-protocol
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-plot hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-plot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-pcomplete hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-pcomplete
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-mouse hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-mouse
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-mobile hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-mobile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-mhe hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-mhe
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-macs hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-macs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-macro hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-macro
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-loaddefs hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-loaddefs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-list hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-list
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-irc hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-irc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-install hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-install
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-inlinetask hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-inlinetask
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-info hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-info
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-indent hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-indent
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-id hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-id
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-habit hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-habit
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-gnus hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-gnus
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-footnote hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-footnote
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-feed hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-feed
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-faces hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-faces
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-eshell hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-eshell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-entities hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-entities
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-element hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-element
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-docview hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-docview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-datetree hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-datetree
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-ctags hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-ctags
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-crypt hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-crypt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-compat hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-compat
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-colview hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-colview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-clock hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-clock
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-capture hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-capture
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-bibtex hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-bibtex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-bbdb hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-bbdb
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-attach hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-attach
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-archive hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-archive
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-agenda hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/org-agenda
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-tangle hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-tangle
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-table hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-sqlite hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-sqlite
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-sql hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-sql
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-shen hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-shen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-sh hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-sh
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-screen hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-screen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-scheme hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-scheme
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-scala hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-scala
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-sass hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-sass
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-ruby hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-ruby
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-ref hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-ref
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-R hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-R
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-python hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-python
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-plantuml hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-plantuml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-picolisp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-picolisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-perl hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-perl
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-org hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-octave hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-octave
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-ocaml hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-ocaml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-mscgen hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-mscgen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-maxima hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-maxima
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-matlab hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-matlab
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-makefile hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-makefile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-lob hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-lob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-lisp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-lilypond hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-lilypond
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-ledger hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-ledger
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-latex hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-keys hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-keys
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-js hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-js
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-java hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-java
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-io hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-io
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-haskell hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-haskell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-gnuplot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-fortran hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-fortran
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-exp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-exp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-eval hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-eval
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-dot hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-dot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-ditaa hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-ditaa
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-css hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-css
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-core hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-core
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-comint hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-comint
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-clojure hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-clojure
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-calc hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-calc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-C hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-C
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-awk hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-awk
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-asymptote hides /Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20140623/ob-asymptote
~/src/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/password-cache
~/src/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/md4
~/src/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/hex-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/format-spec
~/src/gnus/lisp/color hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/color
~/src/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-0.4.16/flymake hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-sh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-scala hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-io hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140623/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/src/gnus/lisp/tls hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/tls
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-digest
~/src/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/sasl-cram
~/src/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/ntlm
~/src/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/netrc
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/oauth-20130127.1751/hmac-sha1 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-sha1
~/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-md5
~/src/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/hmac-def
~/src/gnus/lisp/dns hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dns
~/src/gnus/lisp/dig hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/net/dig
~/src/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/uudecode
~/src/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/hashcash
~/src/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/binhex
~/src/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/yenc
~/src/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/utf7
~/src/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/starttls
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
~/src/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/spam-report
~/src/gnus/lisp/smime hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smime
~/src/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/smiley
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
~/src/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
~/src/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/score-mode
~/src/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rtree
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
~/src/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
~/src/gnus/lisp/registry hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/registry
~/src/gnus/lisp/qp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/qp
~/src/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/pop3
~/src/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/plstore
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnweb
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
~/src/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nntp
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnspool
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnrss
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnoo
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnnil
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnml
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmh
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnmail
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnir
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnimap
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnheader
~/src/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nngateway
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
~/src/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nneething
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndraft
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndoc
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndir
~/src/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nndiary
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
~/src/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/nnagent
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml2015
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml1991
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
~/src/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-view
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-url
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
~/src/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
~/src/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/messcompat
~/src/gnus/lisp/message hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/message
~/src/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mailcap
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-source
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
~/src/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
~/src/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
~/src/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
~/src/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/html2text
~/src/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gssapi
~/src/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gravatar
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cloud hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
~/src/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
~/src/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
~/src/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
~/src/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
~/src/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/deuglify
~/src/gnus/lisp/compface hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/compface
~/src/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/canlock
~/src/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20140529.1117/tq hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/Users/magnus/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
~/src/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/time-date
~/src/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail face-remap em-unix em-term term ehelp
em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl
em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util man
lisp-mnt hl-line url-handlers finder-inf paradox dash url-http url-gw
url-cache url-auth angry-police-captain shr-color color iso-transl diff
shr nnir novice sh-script smie executable cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars flyspell
ispell find-dired bookmark dired-aux wdired pp mc-mark-more
multiple-cursors-core rect time-of-day org-colview quail magit-key-mode
magit grep epa epg autorevert filenotify git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode
server log-edit pcvs-util add-log tabify image-file org-element
org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m jabber-rtt
goto-addr sasl-digest jabber-keepalive jabber-ping jabber
jabber-notifications notifications jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome
jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode
jabber-keymap jabber-sasl jabber-logon jabber-conn jabber-xml xml
jabber-menu jabber-util arc-mode archive-mode etags erlang-flymake
flymake cc-defs distel-ie edb patmatch erl-service derl erlext epmd
net-fsm erl distel erlang tramp-sh tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver browse-url mule-util sort smiley gnus-cite
flow-fill org-import-icalendar icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml disp-table nndraft
nnmh nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua rfc2104 network-stream starttls
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe help-mode thingatpt imenu
utf-7 derived warnings pcase smerge-mode diff-mode vc vc-dispatcher
misearch multi-isearch sasl-cram hmac-md5 hex-util view bic ewoc srv dns
bic-core gnutls sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm cl vc-git
eldoc ob-perl ob-ditaa ob-sh shell deeper-blue-theme battery
erlang-start tempo gnus-registry registry eieio-base spam spam-stat
bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
gnus-compat url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source password-cache
url-vars mailcap nnheader gnus-util wid-edit message dired rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
obviously-sensible-theme time paren ido cus-start cus-load cl-macs gv
advice help-fns compile org-capture org-clock org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs angry-police-captain-autoloads eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib
identica-mode-autoloads logito-autoloads oauth-autoloads
org-brev-autoloads w3-autoloads distel-autoloads info easymenu package
gnus-load time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind cocoa
ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1876912 243155)
 (symbols 48 66309 0)
 (miscs 40 9520 23012)
 (strings 32 232611 38794)
 (string-bytes 1 7546440)
 (vectors 16 83233)
 (vector-slots 8 2682419 57493)
 (floats 8 4899 1040)
 (intervals 56 255312 20669)
 (buffers 960 169))