Subject: Re: bug#1779: 23.0.60; proced with variable-pitch header line

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 16:00:03 +0200

Stephen Berman <[email-masked]> writes:

> Proced does not align the attribute names in the header line with the
> corresponding columns when header-line face has variable pitch.  To
> reproduce:
>
> 1. emacs -Q
> 2. customize-face RET header-line RET, change the value of the inherit
>    attribute to variable-pitch and the value of the height attribute to
>    0.85, and set for the current session.
> 3. M-x proced

(I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
at the time.)

This has apparently been fixed in the years since it was reported -- I
can reproduce it in Emacs 25.3, for instance, but it Emacs 29, the
headings line up pretty well when using variable pitch in the headers in
proced.

So I'm therefore closing this bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no