Subject: bug#17724: 24.4.50; regression: error "`recenter'ing a window that does not display current-buffer." when opening org-mode file

From: Gregor Zattler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 17:57:17 +0200

Hi,

since

GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.12.2) of 2014-06-06 on boo

emacs-snapshot -Q file.org

gives:

File mode specification error: (error "`recenter'ing a window that does not display current-buffer.")

Note that this error occurs even if file.org is empty or does not exist.

The same error message prevents computation of the org-agenda with my usual setup which why I found this error and report it.

I assume that this error is related to this commit:
commit 0ce71d38bf295205067fd334e1993906f7fb0ba7
Author:     Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
AuthorDate: Fri Jun 6 10:37:05 2014 -0400
Commit:     Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
CommitDate: Fri Jun 6 10:37:05 2014 -0400

* src/window.c (Frecenter): Signal an error if window-buffer is not
  current-buffer.
---
lisp/ChangeLog | 17 +++++++++++------
src/ChangeLog  |  3 +++
src/window.c   | 25 ++++++++++++-------------
3 files changed, 26 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

Thanks for looking into this, Gregor

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.12.2)
 of 2014-06-06 on boo
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot
 --enable-checking --enable-link-time-optimization
 --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-x-toolkit=gtk3'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT
LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: POSIX
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  wcheck-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-match-plugin-mode: t
  helm-occur-match-plugin-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  window-number-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
ESC [ > 8 3 ; 4 0 2 0 0 ; 0 c n ESC x r e p o r t ESC 
O D RET

Recent messages:
Starting a new list of tags tables
Restoring clock data
Loading /home/grfz/.emacs.d/org-clock-save.el (source)...done
Saving file /home/grfz/.emacs.d/init.el...
Wrote /home/grfz/.emacs.d/init.el [2 times]
File moved to front of agenda file list

Tramp: Checking `vc-registered' for /vcsh:org:/home/grfz/org/org.org...done
File moved to front of agenda file list
When done with a buffer, type C-x #

Load-path shadows:
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/grizzl/grizzl-pkg hides /home/grfz/.emacs.d/elpa/grizzl-20130810.202/grizzl-pkg
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/grizzl/grizzl-core hides /home/grfz/.emacs.d/elpa/grizzl-20130810.202/grizzl-core
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/grizzl/grizzl-read hides /home/grfz/.emacs.d/elpa/grizzl-20130810.202/grizzl-read
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/grizzl/grizzl hides /home/grfz/.emacs.d/elpa/grizzl-20130810.202/grizzl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/notmuch-address
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/sr-speedbar/sr-speedbar hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/sr-speedbar
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-wash
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-parser
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-query
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-tag
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-hello
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-crypto
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-address
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-message
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-show
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-version
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/coolj
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-mua
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-print
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-tree
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch-lib
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/notmuch/notmuch
~/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/filladapt/filladapt hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-sc hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-sc
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/bbdb/lisp/bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-com hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-print hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-print
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-snarf hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-snarf
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-migrate hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-mhe
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-vm hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/bbdb/bbdb-vm
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/popup/popup hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auto-complete/popup
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/fuzzy/fuzzy hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auto-complete/fuzzy
/home/grfz/.emacs.d/el-get/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message ecomplete mail-extr emacsbug add-log
executable time-stamp cus-edit etags xterm em-unix em-term
em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl
em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util server eldoc org-track url-handlers org-toc
org-secretary org-screen org-registry org-mtags org-man
org-notmuch org-learn org-invoice org-expiry org-eval-light
org-eval org-elisp-symbol org-collector org-table org-choose
org-checklist org-bookmark org-annotate-file org-mouse
org-inlinetask org-habit org-info org-id org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode org-ctags org-crypt org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb expand-region text-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom bbdb bbdb-site timezone filladapt
wcheck-mode calfw-ical icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs
calfw-cal calfw-org org-capture org-element avl-tree org-agenda
calfw holidays hol-loaddefs notmuch-address message sendmail
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader org-clock org-mairix org-protocol org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs saveplace printing ps-print ps-def
lpr find-dired wdired helm-mode helm-files image-dired dired-x
dired-aux ffap thingatpt helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info helm-net browse-url xml url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap
helm-plugin bookmark helm-locate helm-help helm-match-plugin
helm-grep helm-regexp derived grep helm-external helm-utils
compile helm delsel cua-base winner window-number hl-line
which-func imenu switch-window quail sr-speedbar speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe shell-pop cssh term disp-table ehelp
ibuffer bbdb-loaddefs auto-complete-config auto-complete edmacro
kmacro cl-macs popup .loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloads
el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build
el-get-status pp el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn
el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip
el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink
el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify help-mode
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin
el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom
el-get-core autoload lisp-mnt cl gv dired package tramp-cache
tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util time-date mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring format-spec advice help-fns paren savehist
recentf tree-widget wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib easymenu avoid
time cus-start cus-load w3m-load emacs-goodies-el
emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
bbdb-autoloads tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 652518 138714)
 (symbols 24 49966 5)
 (miscs 20 1969 7469)
 (strings 16 130640 11425)
 (string-bytes 1 4248257)
 (vectors 8 45479)
 (vector-slots 4 1584713 66610)
 (floats 8 783 403)
 (intervals 28 18492 1)
 (buffers 512 19)
 (heap 1024 48173 1168))