Subject: 24.3; EUDC LDAP duplicate mail handling broken.

From: Thomas Fitzsimmons <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 03:05:46 -0500

This is fixed by the following commit:

commit bfebebbc72c6a6ea375c6e8ed7f8641b25439770
Author: Thomas Fitzsimmons <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Mar 5 21:53:37 2015 -0500

    Fix EUDC LDAP duplicate mail handling
    
    Fixes: debbugs:17720
    
    * net/eudcb-ldap.el (eudc-ldap-cleanup-record-simple): Mark as
    obsolete.
    (eudc-ldap-cleanup-record-filtering-addresses): Add docstring.
    Don't clean up postal addresses if ldap-ignore-attribute-codings
    is set.  Combine mail addresses into one field. (Bug#17720)
    (eudc-ldap-simple-query-internal): Call
    eudc-ldap-cleanup-record-filtering-addresses instead of
    eudc-ldap-cleanup-record-simple.
    (eudc-ldap-get-field-list): Likewise.

Closing.

Thomas