Subject: bug#17713: 24.3.91; Emacs hung in GC?

From: Geoff Shannon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 00:08:10 -0700

This bug report is being made from a different instance of emacs than
the hung one, though I opened up the same file so it has the same list of
minor modes. Exact steps I took to cause the crash:

Ran a yasnippet expansion by typing `list` and hitting TAB, then
proceeded to type `Map<String,`.  When I tried to type a space, emacs hung.

I captured the hung emacs in a debugger, and the output of backtrace
(my gdb has no xbacktrace) and `bt full` follows.

I was unable to reproduce this problem by going to the same file and
performing the same actions.

(gdb) backtrace
...snip...
#3713 0x0000000000543109 in mark_object (arg=<optimized out>) at
alloc.c:6301
#3714 0x00000000005438ae in mark_vectorlike (
    ptr=ptr@entry=0xb733e8 <buffer_defaults>) at alloc.c:5842
#3715 0x0000000000543bc2 in mark_buffer (buffer=<optimized out>)
    at alloc.c:5893
#3716 0x0000000000543d52 in Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5585
#3717 0x000000000055c30c in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2812
#3718 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=140735203239096, args=0x1)
    at bytecode.c:916
#3719 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=67248461, nargs=nargs@entry
=0,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbe670) at eval.c:3049
#3720 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=0x7fff77cbe668) at eval.c:2876
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#3721 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=45, args=0x1) at
bytecode.c:916
#3722 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=97835869, nargs=nargs@entry
=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbe908) at eval.c:3049
#3723 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    args=args@entry=0x7fff77cbe900) at eval.c:2876
#3724 0x000000000055d3b2 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fff77cbe900)
    at eval.c:2301
#3725 0x000000000055c1e9 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2796
#3726 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=169, args=0x3)
    at bytecode.c:916
#3727 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=54857757,
    nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbea40)
    at eval.c:3049
#3728 0x000000000055b1b0 in apply_lambda (fun=54857757, args=<optimized
out>)
    at eval.c:2924
#3729 0x000000000055b53e in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2260
#3730 0x000000000055bb05 in Fprogn (body=8640320) at eval.c:468
#3731 0x000000000055be51 in funcall_lambda (fun=97567622, nargs=nargs@entry
=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbeca0) at eval.c:3042
#3732 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    args=0x7fff77cbec98) at eval.c:2876
#3733 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=54, args=0x2) at
bytecode.c:916
#3734 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=55937677, nargs=nargs@entry
=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbee40) at eval.c:3049
#3735 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=0x7fff77cbee38) at eval.c:2876
#3736 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=20, args=0x2) at
bytecode.c:916
#3737 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=55937253, nargs=nargs@entry
=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbefe0) at eval.c:3049
#3738 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=0x7fff77cbefd8) at eval.c:2876
#3739 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=194, args=0x2)
    at bytecode.c:916
#3740 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=55914917, nargs=nargs@entry
=2,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbf178) at eval.c:3049
#3741 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    args=args@entry=0x7fff77cbf170) at eval.c:2876
#3742 0x000000000055d1d5 in Fapply (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fff77cbf2a0)
    at eval.c:2354
#3743 0x000000000055c1e9 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2796
#3744 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=140735203242648, args=0x3)
    at bytecode.c:916
#3745 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=54976181, nargs=nargs@entry
=2,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbf440) at eval.c:3049
#3746 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=0x7fff77cbf438) at eval.c:2876
#3747 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=10, args=0x3) at
bytecode.c:916
#3748 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=61814245, nargs=nargs@entry
=2,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbf5d8) at eval.c:3049
#3749 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    args=args@entry=0x7fff77cbf5d0) at eval.c:2876
#3750 0x000000000055d1d5 in Fapply (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fff77cbf700)
    at eval.c:2354
#3751 0x000000000055c1e9 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2796
#3752 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=169, args=0x3)
    at bytecode.c:916
#3753 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=54857757,
    nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbf840)
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    at eval.c:3049
#3754 0x000000000055b1b0 in apply_lambda (fun=54857757, args=<optimized
out>)
    at eval.c:2924
#3755 0x000000000055b53e in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2260
#3756 0x000000000055bb05 in Fprogn (body=8640320) at eval.c:468
#3757 0x000000000055be51 in funcall_lambda (fun=97567622, nargs=nargs@entry
=2,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbfaa0) at eval.c:3042
#3758 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=0x7fff77cbfa98) at eval.c:2876
#3759 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=40, args=0x3) at
bytecode.c:916
#3760 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=61814629, nargs=nargs@entry
=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbfd48) at eval.c:3049
#3761 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    args=args@entry=0x7fff77cbfd40) at eval.c:2876
#3762 0x000000000055d3b2 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fff77cbfd40)
    at eval.c:2301
#3763 0x000000000055c1e9 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2796
#3764 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=140735203245368, args=0x3)
    at bytecode.c:916
#3765 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=61832149, nargs=nargs@entry
=1,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbfee0) at eval.c:3049
#3766 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=0x7fff77cbfed8) at eval.c:2876
#3767 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=6, args=0x2) at
bytecode.c:916
#3768 0x000000000055b726 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=97793142) at
eval.c:2191
#3769 0x000000000055e719 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=53391122,
    bodyform=97793142, handlers=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1323
#3770 0x0000000000591e29 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=140735203246312, args=0x8f)
    at bytecode.c:1162
#3771 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=97815973, nargs=nargs@entry
=2,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cc0278) at eval.c:3049
#3772 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    args=args@entry=0x7fff77cc0270) at eval.c:2876
#3773 0x000000000055d1d5 in Fapply (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fff77cc03a0)
    at eval.c:2354
#3774 0x000000000055c1e9 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2796
#3775 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=169, args=0x3)
    at bytecode.c:916
#3776 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=54857757,
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
    nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cc04e0)
    at eval.c:3049
#3777 0x000000000055b1b0 in apply_lambda (fun=54857757, args=<optimized
out>)
    at eval.c:2924
#3778 0x000000000055b53e in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2260
#3779 0x000000000055bb05 in Fprogn (body=8640320) at eval.c:468
#3780 0x000000000055be51 in funcall_lambda (fun=97549942, nargs=nargs@entry
=2,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cc0740) at eval.c:3042
#3781 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=0x7fff77cc0738) at eval.c:2876
#3782 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=31, args=0x3) at
bytecode.c:916
#3783 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=97176421, nargs=nargs@entry
=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cc08c8) at eval.c:3049
#3784 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    args=args@entry=0x7fff77cc08c0) at eval.c:2876
#3785 0x000000000055c50a in call1 (fn=fn@entry=97176421, arg1=<optimized
out>)
    at eval.c:2614
#3786 0x00000000005626e3 in mapcar1 (leni=4, vals=vals@entry=0x0,
    fn=fn@entry=97176421, seq=seq@entry=123110566) at fns.c:2329
#3787 0x0000000000564d2b in Fmapc (function=97176421, sequence=123110566)
    at fns.c:2418
#3788 0x000000000055b739 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=59158758) at
eval.c:2188
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#3789 0x000000000055a54b in internal_catch (tag=97203330,
    func=0x55b270 <eval_sub>, arg=59158758) at eval.c:1118
#3790 0x0000000000591c61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=140735203248712, args=0x8d)
    at bytecode.c:1097
#3791 0x000000000055b726 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=59158854) at
eval.c:2191
#3792 0x000000000055e719 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=16117666,
    bodyform=59158854, handlers=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1323
#3793 0x0000000000591e29 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=140735203249240, args=0x8f)
    at bytecode.c:1162
#3794 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=97176653, nargs=nargs@entry
=0,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cc0df0) at eval.c:3049
#3795 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    args=args@entry=0x7fff77cc0de8) at eval.c:2876
#3796 0x000000000055c528 in call0 (fn=97203282) at eval.c:2599
#3797 0x000000000055a645 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x4ea920 <safe_run_hooks_1>, handlers=<optimized out>,
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x4ea9f0 <safe_run_hooks_error>) at eval.c:1354
#3798 0x00000000004ea99b in safe_run_hook_funcall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:1930
#3799 0x000000000055ab2d in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1,
args=0x7fff77cc0e98,
    funcall=0x4ea960 <safe_run_hook_funcall>) at eval.c:2551
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#3800 0x00000000004ed18f in safe_run_hooks (hook=97203282) at
keyboard.c:1947
#3801 0x000000000051d452 in Fdo_auto_save (no_message=12120370,
    current_only=12120370) at fileio.c:5563
#3802 0x00000000004f39a6 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=map@entry
=12355190,
    prev_event=12120370, used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry
=0x7fff77cc12ab,
    end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:2750
#3803 0x00000000004f4ed7 in read_key_sequence (
    keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fff77cc1380, prompt=<optimized out>,
    dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false,
    can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true,
    fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true,
    prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false, bufsize=30)
    at keyboard.c:9087
#3804 0x00000000004f6251 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1452
#3805 0x000000000055a645 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x4f6060 <command_loop_1>, handlers=<optimized out>,
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x4ecf80 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1354
#3806 0x00000000004ea9de in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=12120370)
    at keyboard.c:1177
#3807 0x000000000055a54b in internal_catch (tag=12167874,
    func=func@entry=0x4ea9c0 <command_loop_2>, arg=12120370) at eval.c:1118
#3808 0x00000000004ecb87 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1156
#3809 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#3810 0x00000000004ece9d in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:848
#3811 0x0000000000417c05 in main (argc=1, argv=<optimized out>) at
emacs.c:1646

(gdb) bt full
...snip...
#3712 0x0000000000543035 in mark_object (arg=<optimized out>) at
alloc.c:6189
        ptr = <optimized out>
        ptrx = <optimized out>
        obj = 15595138
        cdr_count = 0
#3713 0x0000000000543109 in mark_object (arg=<optimized out>) at
alloc.c:6301
        obj = 15620822
        cdr_count = 1
#3714 0x00000000005438ae in mark_vectorlike (
    ptr=ptr@entry=0xb733e8 <buffer_defaults>) at alloc.c:5842
        size = 69
        i = <optimized out>
#3715 0x0000000000543bc2 in mark_buffer (buffer=<optimized out>)
    at alloc.c:5893
No locals.
#3716 0x0000000000543d52 in Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5585
        nextb = <optimized out>
        stack_top_variable = 0 '\000'
        i = <optimized out>
        message_p = false
        start = {tv_sec = 1402036059, tv_nsec = 976775363}
        retval = <optimized out>
        tot_before = 0
#3717 0x000000000055c30c in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2812
        fun = 11492277
        original_fun = <optimized out>
        funcar = 429
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = 0x7fff77cbe4c0
        i = <optimized out>
#3718 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=140735203239096, args=0x1)
    at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 123
        stack = {pc = 0x5347504 "\210\t\315=\203G", byte_string = 67247921,
          byte_string_start = 0x53474e0 "\b\203\266", next = 0x7fff77cbe6c0}
        result = 429
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 6)
#3719 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=67248461, nargs=nargs@entry
=0,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbe670) at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3720 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=0x7fff77cbe668) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 70009730
        funcar = 429
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3721 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=45, args=0x1) at
bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 121
        stack = {pc = 0x509f63c "\210\306\t!\203&", byte_string = 97825185,
          byte_string_start = 0x509f628 "\303\b!\205N", next =
0x7fff77cbe970}
        result = 429
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 4)
#3722 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=97835869, nargs=nargs@entry
=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbe908) at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3723 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    args=args@entry=0x7fff77cbe900) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 97821794
        funcar = 429
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3724 0x000000000055d3b2 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fff77cbe900)
    at eval.c:2301
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 19329862
        funcall_args = 0x0
        fun = 97821794
        retval = <optimized out>
        gcpro1 = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
#3725 0x000000000055c1e9 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2796
        fun = 11502741
        original_fun = 12246882
        funcar = 429
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3726 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=169, args=0x3)
    at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 105
        stack = {pc = 0x2ef3c3e "\211\026#\026\"\330\026$\016\".\r\207",
          byte_string = 54887921,
          byte_string_start = 0x2ef3b88
"Ɖ\211\b\tƉ\032\033\034\035\036\035\036\036\036\037\t\211\026\037@\023\306\307ȏ\203&",
next = 0x7fff77cbecf0}
        result = 429
        type = (unknown: 8)
#3727 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=54857757,
    nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbea40)
    at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3728 0x000000000055b1b0 in apply_lambda (fun=54857757, args=<optimized
out>)
    at eval.c:2924
        args_left = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        arg_vector = 0x7fff77cbea40
        tem = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
#3729 0x000000000055b53e in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2260
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 97567238
        funcar = 18
#3730 0x000000000055bb05 in Fprogn (body=8640320) at eval.c:468
        val = 429
#3731 0x000000000055be51 in funcall_lambda (fun=97567622, nargs=nargs@entry
=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbeca0) at eval.c:3042
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3732 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=0x7fff77cbec98) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 55792722
        funcar = 429
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3733 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=54, args=0x2) at
bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 99
        stack = {pc = 0x2f37b3a "\210\202D", byte_string = 55957713,
          byte_string_start = 0x2f37b08 "\302\303ď\204\017",
          next = 0x7fff77cbee90}
        result = 429
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 4)
#3734 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=55937677, nargs=nargs@entry
=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbee40) at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3735 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=0x7fff77cbee38) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 55793010
        funcar = 429
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3736 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=20, args=0x2) at
bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 97
        stack = {pc = 0x2f37a4b "\207\301\306Ǐ\203!", byte_string =
55935137,
          byte_string_start = 0x2f37a38 "\301\302Ï\203\v",
          next = 0x7fff77cbf030}
        result = 429
        type = (unknown: 4)
#3737 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=55937253, nargs=nargs@entry
=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbefe0) at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3738 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=0x7fff77cbefd8) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 55792818
        funcar = 429
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3739 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=194, args=0x2)
    at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 87
        stack = {pc = 0x2f378b1 "\210*\016#A\026#\016\"A\026\"\rA\025\202Z",
          byte_string = 55893937, byte_string_start = 0x2f377e8
"\b\203\032",
          next = 0x7fff77cbf2f0}
        result = 429
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 4)
#3740 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=55914917, nargs=nargs@entry
=2,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbf178) at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3741 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    args=args@entry=0x7fff77cbf170) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 55792962
        funcar = 429
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3742 0x000000000055d1d5 in Fapply (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fff77cbf2a0)
    at eval.c:2354
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 12120370
        funcall_args = 0x7fff77cbf170
        fun = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        gcpro1 = {next = <optimized out>, var = <optimized out>, nvars = 3}
        sa_must_free = false
#3743 0x000000000055c1e9 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2796
        fun = 11502741
        original_fun = 12246882
        funcar = 429
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3744 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=140735203242648, args=0x3)
    at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 77
        stack = {pc = 0x2ef54ee ",*\207", byte_string = 54981425,
          byte_string_start = 0x2ef5498 "\306 \204\t", next =
0x7fff77cbf490}
        result = 429
        type = (unknown: 2009854616)
#3745 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=54976181, nargs=nargs@entry
=2,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbf440) at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3746 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=0x7fff77cbf438) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 54980162
        funcar = 429
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3747 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=10, args=0x3) at
bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 75
        stack = {pc = 0x510816b "\207", byte_string = 61813537,
          byte_string_start = 0x5108160 "\302\b\t\206\n",
          next = 0x7fff77cbf770}
        result = 429
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 4)
#3748 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=61814245, nargs=nargs@entry
=2,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbf5d8) at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3749 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    args=args@entry=0x7fff77cbf5d0) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 61829570
        funcar = 429
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3750 0x000000000055d1d5 in Fapply (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fff77cbf700)
    at eval.c:2354
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 12120370
        funcall_args = 0x7fff77cbf5d0
        fun = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        gcpro1 = {next = <optimized out>, var = <optimized out>, nvars = 3}
        sa_must_free = false
#3751 0x000000000055c1e9 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2796
        fun = 11502741
        original_fun = 12246882
        funcar = 429
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3752 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=169, args=0x3)
    at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 58
        stack = {pc = 0x2ef3c3e "\211\026#\026\"\330\026$\016\".\r\207",
          byte_string = 54887921,
          byte_string_start = 0x2ef3b88
"Ɖ\211\b\tƉ\032\033\034\035\036\035\036\036\036\037\t\211\026\037@\023\306\307ȏ\203&",
next = 0x7fff77cbfb00}
        result = 429
        type = (unknown: 8)
#3753 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=54857757,
    nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbf840)
    at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3754 0x000000000055b1b0 in apply_lambda (fun=54857757, args=<optimized
out>)
    at eval.c:2924
        args_left = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        arg_vector = 0x7fff77cbf840
        tem = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
#3755 0x000000000055b53e in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2260
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 97567238
        funcar = 18
#3756 0x000000000055bb05 in Fprogn (body=8640320) at eval.c:468
        val = 429
#3757 0x000000000055be51 in funcall_lambda (fun=97567622, nargs=nargs@entry
=2,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbfaa0) at eval.c:3042
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3758 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=0x7fff77cbfa98) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 55792722
        funcar = 429
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3759 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=40, args=0x3) at
bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 46
        stack = {
          pc = 0x51082cc
"\210)\311\b\321\"?\322ed\"@\036\027\036\030\016\027\323=\204O",
byte_string = 61826641,
          byte_string_start = 0x5108298
"\212\306\307!q\310\311\b\305\"!\311\b\305\"\031\032\033ʎ\212\313
\210p\034\314\b\305\r\203(", next = 0x7fff77cbfd90}
        result = 429
        type = (unknown: 6)
#3760 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=61814629, nargs=nargs@entry
=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbfd48) at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3761 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    args=args@entry=0x7fff77cbfd40) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 61814629
        funcar = 429
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3762 0x000000000055d3b2 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fff77cbfd40)
    at eval.c:2301
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 16459206
        funcall_args = 0x0
        fun = 61814629
        retval = <optimized out>
        gcpro1 = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = false
#3763 0x000000000055c1e9 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2796
        fun = 11502741
        original_fun = 12246882
        funcar = 429
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3764 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=140735203245368, args=0x3)
    at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 37
        stack = {pc = 0x510876c "-\207", byte_string = 61829265,
          byte_string_start = 0x5108738 "\306\307ȏ\204\016",
          next = 0x7fff77cbff20}
        result = 429
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 4)
#3765 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=61832149, nargs=nargs@entry
=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cbfee0) at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3766 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=0x7fff77cbfed8) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 61792066
        funcar = 429
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3767 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=6, args=0x2) at
bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 35
        stack = {pc = 0x509f13f "\207", byte_string = 97822753,
          byte_string_start = 0x509f138 "\302\b\206\006",
          next = 0x7fff77cc0130}
        result = 429
        type = (unknown: 2)
#3768 0x000000000055b726 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=97793142) at
eval.c:2191
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = 3
        argvals = {97822753, 97815701, 8, 12120370, 1, 5618437, 1, 5619281}
        fun = 11511725
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 97793158
        funcar = 18
#3769 0x000000000055e719 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=53391122,
    bodyform=97793142, handlers=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1323
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        oldhandlerlist = 0xd10e10
        clausenb = <optimized out>
#3770 0x0000000000591e29 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=140735203246312, args=0x8f)
    at bytecode.c:1162
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 33
        stack = {pc = 0x509f102 "\210\315\316\b\206*", byte_string =
97822337,
          byte_string_start = 0x509f0e0 "\304\b\305\"\031\306\b!\205+",
          next = 0x7fff77cc0410}
        result = 429
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 2)
#3771 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=97815973, nargs=nargs@entry
=2,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cc0278) at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3772 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
    args=args@entry=0x7fff77cc0270) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 97821410
        funcar = 429
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3773 0x000000000055d1d5 in Fapply (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fff77cc03a0)
    at eval.c:2354
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = 12120370
        funcall_args = 0x7fff77cc0270
        fun = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
        gcpro1 = {next = <optimized out>, var = <optimized out>, nvars = 3}
        sa_must_free = false
#3774 0x000000000055c1e9 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2796
        fun = 11502741
        original_fun = 12246882
        funcar = 429
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3775 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=169, args=0x3)
    at bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 16
        stack = {pc = 0x2ef3c3e "\211\026#\026\"\330\026$\016\".\r\207",
          byte_string = 54887921,
          byte_string_start = 0x2ef3b88
"Ɖ\211\b\tƉ\032\033\034\035\036\035\036\036\036\037\t\211\026\037@\023\306\307ȏ\203&",
next = 0x7fff77cc0780}
        result = 429
        type = (unknown: 8)
#3776 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=54857757,
    nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cc04e0)
    at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3777 0x000000000055b1b0 in apply_lambda (fun=54857757, args=<optimized
out>)
    at eval.c:2924
        args_left = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        arg_vector = 0x7fff77cc04e0
        tem = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
#3778 0x000000000055b53e in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2260
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 97549862
        funcar = 18
#3779 0x000000000055bb05 in Fprogn (body=8640320) at eval.c:468
        val = 429
#3780 0x000000000055be51 in funcall_lambda (fun=97549942, nargs=nargs@entry
=2,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cc0740) at eval.c:3042
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3781 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=0x7fff77cc0738) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 96898850
        funcar = 429
        numargs = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3782 0x0000000000590d3d in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=31, args=0x3) at
bytecode.c:916
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 11
        stack = {pc = 0x50c8bb3 "\207", byte_string = 97204721,
          byte_string_start = 0x50c8b90 "\b\203\037", next = 0x7fff77cc0a90}
        result = 429
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 2)
#3783 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=97176421, nargs=nargs@entry
=1,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cc08c8) at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>

#3784 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
    args=args@entry=0x7fff77cc08c0) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 97176421
        funcar = 429
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3785 0x000000000055c50a in call1 (fn=fn@entry=97176421, arg1=<optimized
out>)
    at eval.c:2614
        ret_ungc_val = 429
        args = {97176421, 74289421}
#3786 0x00000000005626e3 in mapcar1 (leni=4, vals=vals@entry=0x0,
    fn=fn@entry=97176421, seq=seq@entry=123110566) at fns.c:2329
        tail = 123110566
        dummy = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
#3787 0x0000000000564d2b in Fmapc (function=97176421, sequence=123110566)
    at fns.c:2418
        leni = 429
#3788 0x000000000055b739 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=59158758) at
eval.c:2188
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = 2
        argvals = {97176421, 123110566, 112678944, 5508454, 11497792,
          140735203248688, 0, 5620492}
        fun = 11507781
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 59159046

        funcar = 18
#3789 0x000000000055a54b in internal_catch (tag=97203330,
    func=0x55b270 <eval_sub>, arg=59158758) at eval.c:1118
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x31b7f90
#3790 0x0000000000591c61 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=140735203248712, args=0x8d)
    at bytecode.c:1097
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 6
        stack = {pc = 0x50c8b80 "*\207", byte_string = 97204529,
          byte_string_start = 0x50c8b78 "\302\303 \030\031\302č*\207",
          next = 0x7fff77cc0ca0}
        result = 429
        type = (unknown: 2)
#3791 0x000000000055b726 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=59158854) at
eval.c:2191
        numargs = <optimized out>
        args_left = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = 3
        argvals = {97204529, 97176461, 8, 62658013, 18070893, 12361574,
          82124829, 140206143255171}
        fun = 11511725
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 59158838
        funcar = 18
#3792 0x000000000055e719 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=16117666,
    bodyform=59158854, handlers=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1323
        val = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        oldhandlerlist = 0x1341ab0
        clausenb = <optimized out>
#3793 0x0000000000591e29 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=429, vector=2835000,
    maxdepth=430, args_template=12120370, nargs=140735203249240, args=0x8f)
    at bytecode.c:1162
        targets = {0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x5915fc <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x591601 <exec_byte_code+3153>,
          0x591606 <exec_byte_code+3158>, 0x590ba2 <exec_byte_code+498>,
          0x590ba8 <exec_byte_code+504>, 0x591ea1 <exec_byte_code+5361>,
          0x591ee7 <exec_byte_code+5431>, 0x591f6f <exec_byte_code+5567>,
          0x591f74 <exec_byte_code+5572>, 0x591f40 <exec_byte_code+5520>,
          0x591f45 <exec_byte_code+5525>, 0x590be2 <exec_byte_code+562>,
          0x590be8 <exec_byte_code+568>, 0x59129a <exec_byte_code+2282>,
          0x591f4a <exec_byte_code+5530>, 0x591427 <exec_byte_code+2679>,
          0x59142c <exec_byte_code+2684>, 0x5914ad <exec_byte_code+2813>,
          0x5914b2 <exec_byte_code+2818>, 0x590c5c <exec_byte_code+684>,
          0x590c60 <exec_byte_code+688>, 0x591456 <exec_byte_code+2726>,
          0x591431 <exec_byte_code+2689>, 0x5914dc <exec_byte_code+2860>,
          0x5914e1 <exec_byte_code+2865>, 0x5914e6 <exec_byte_code+2870>,
          0x5914f5 <exec_byte_code+2885>, 0x590cd1 <exec_byte_code+801>,
          0x590cd8 <exec_byte_code+808>, 0x591499 <exec_byte_code+2793>,
          0x5914b7 <exec_byte_code+2823>, 0x59153e <exec_byte_code+2958>,
          0x591543 <exec_byte_code+2963>, 0x591548 <exec_byte_code+2968>,
          0x591555 <exec_byte_code+2981>, 0x590d17 <exec_byte_code+871>,
          0x590d20 <exec_byte_code+880>, 0x591505 <exec_byte_code+2901>,
          0x591519 <exec_byte_code+2921>, 0x590e45 <exec_byte_code+1173>,
          0x590e4a <exec_byte_code+1178>, 0x590e4f <exec_byte_code+1183>,
          0x591579 <exec_byte_code+3017>, 0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>,
          0x590d60 <exec_byte_code+944>, 0x591565 <exec_byte_code+2997>,
          0x590e20 <exec_byte_code+1136>, 0x591d8e <exec_byte_code+5086>,
          0x591d83 <exec_byte_code+5075>, 0x591c89 <exec_byte_code+4825>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x5920fd <exec_byte_code+5965>,
          0x59219c <exec_byte_code+6124>, 0x5921d7 <exec_byte_code+6183>,
          0x592212 <exec_byte_code+6242>, 0x59224d <exec_byte_code+6301>,
          0x591366 <exec_byte_code+2486>, 0x5913a8 <exec_byte_code+2552>,
          0x592296 <exec_byte_code+6374>, 0x591327 <exec_byte_code+2423>,
          0x5913e8 <exec_byte_code+2616>, 0x5922cb <exec_byte_code+6427>,
          0x59230b <exec_byte_code+6491>, 0x59233a <exec_byte_code+6538>,
          0x59237a <exec_byte_code+6602>, 0x5923b7 <exec_byte_code+6663>,
          0x592441 <exec_byte_code+6801>, 0x592470 <exec_byte_code+6848>,
          0x5924b0 <exec_byte_code+6912>, 0x5924f4 <exec_byte_code+6980>,
          0x592523 <exec_byte_code+7027>, 0x592552 <exec_byte_code+7074>,
          0x592592 <exec_byte_code+7138>, 0x5925d2 <exec_byte_code+7202>,
          0x592612 <exec_byte_code+7266>, 0x592656 <exec_byte_code+7334>,
          0x592693 <exec_byte_code+7395>, 0x5926d0 <exec_byte_code+7456>,
          0x59275a <exec_byte_code+7594>, 0x59279a <exec_byte_code+7658>,
          0x5927d6 <exec_byte_code+7718>, 0x5928aa <exec_byte_code+7930>,
          0x592820 <exec_byte_code+7792>, 0x592865 <exec_byte_code+7861>,
          0x5928ef <exec_byte_code+7999>, 0x592934 <exec_byte_code+8068>,
          0x592971 <exec_byte_code+8129>, 0x5929a6 <exec_byte_code+8182>,
          0x5929e3 <exec_byte_code+8243>, 0x592a20 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
          0x592a5d <exec_byte_code+8365>, 0x592b17 <exec_byte_code+8551>,
          0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>, 0x592b55 <exec_byte_code+8613>,
          0x592b84 <exec_byte_code+8660>, 0x592c02 <exec_byte_code+8786>,
          0x592c40 <exec_byte_code+8848>, 0x592c7e <exec_byte_code+8910>,
          0x592cad <exec_byte_code+8957>, 0x592ce2 <exec_byte_code+9010>,
          0x592d13 <exec_byte_code+9059>, 0x592d48 <exec_byte_code+9112>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592d7e <exec_byte_code+9166>,
          0x592db3 <exec_byte_code+9219>, 0x592de8 <exec_byte_code+9272>,
          0x592e1d <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x592e52 <exec_byte_code+9378>,
          0x592e87 <exec_byte_code+9431>, 0x590da3 <exec_byte_code+1011>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592eb6 <exec_byte_code+9478>,
          0x592efd <exec_byte_code+9549>, 0x592f2c <exec_byte_code+9596>,
          0x592f5b <exec_byte_code+9643>, 0x592f9b <exec_byte_code+9707>,
          0x592fdb <exec_byte_code+9771>, 0x591801 <exec_byte_code+3665>,
          0x5918e4 <exec_byte_code+3892>, 0x593244 <exec_byte_code+10388>,
          0x593284 <exec_byte_code+10452>, 0x591924 <exec_byte_code+3956>,
          0x591959 <exec_byte_code+4009>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x591bc2 <exec_byte_code+4626>, 0x590e55 <exec_byte_code+1189>,
          0x5912ae <exec_byte_code+2302>, 0x5910d5 <exec_byte_code+1829>,
          0x590f62 <exec_byte_code+1458>, 0x5911f0 <exec_byte_code+2112>,
          0x591b4c <exec_byte_code+4508>, 0x591ba1 <exec_byte_code+4593>,
          0x59146a <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x591a8c <exec_byte_code+4316>,
          0x591a27 <exec_byte_code+4215>, 0x591c16 <exec_byte_code+4710>,
          0x591c44 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 0x591dbc <exec_byte_code+5132>,
          0x591e0d <exec_byte_code+5213>, 0x591e51 <exec_byte_code+5281>,
          0x59209c <exec_byte_code+5868>, 0x5919fb <exec_byte_code+4171>,
          0x591988 <exec_byte_code+4056>, 0x5919cc <exec_byte_code+4124>,
          0x59300a <exec_byte_code+9818>, 0x593039 <exec_byte_code+9865>,
          0x593068 <exec_byte_code+9912>, 0x593097 <exec_byte_code+9959>,
          0x5930d7 <exec_byte_code+10023>, 0x593117 <exec_byte_code+10087>,
          0x593157 <exec_byte_code+10151>, 0x593197 <exec_byte_code+10215>,
          0x591615 <exec_byte_code+3173>, 0x591655 <exec_byte_code+3237>,
          0x591695 <exec_byte_code+3301>, 0x5916c4 <exec_byte_code+3348>,
          0x591704 <exec_byte_code+3412>, 0x591744 <exec_byte_code+3476>,
          0x591784 <exec_byte_code+3540>, 0x5917c4 <exec_byte_code+3604>,
          0x592a9a <exec_byte_code+8426>, 0x592ad7 <exec_byte_code+8487>,
          0x59157e <exec_byte_code+3022>, 0x5915c3 <exec_byte_code+3091>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590ee5 <exec_byte_code+1333>,
          0x591186 <exec_byte_code+2006>, 0x590fd5 <exec_byte_code+1573>,
          0x59106f <exec_byte_code+1727>, 0x591aba <exec_byte_code+4362>,
          0x5923f4 <exec_byte_code+6724>, 0x59270d <exec_byte_code+7517>,
          0x592bb5 <exec_byte_code+8709>, 0x591f79 <exec_byte_code+5577>,
          0x591fc1 <exec_byte_code+5649>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x592019 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>, 0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x590dd1 <exec_byte_code+1057>,
          0x592064 <exec_byte_code+5812> <repeats 64 times>}
        count = 5
        stack = {pc = 0x50c8b1a "\207", byte_string = 97202689,
          byte_string_start = 0x50c8b08 "\b\203\016", next = 0x0}
        result = 429
        type = (CONDITION_CASE | unknown: 2)
#3794 0x000000000055bd91 in funcall_lambda (fun=97176653, nargs=nargs@entry
=0,
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff77cc0df0) at eval.c:3049
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 12120370
        next = 12120370
        lexenv = 12120370
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
#3795 0x000000000055c10b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1,
    args=args@entry=0x7fff77cc0de8) at eval.c:2876
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 97203282
        funcar = 429
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        internal_args = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>

#3796 0x000000000055c528 in call0 (fn=97203282) at eval.c:2599
        ret_ungc_val = 429
#3797 0x000000000055a645 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x4ea920 <safe_run_hooks_1>, handlers=<optimized out>,
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x4ea9f0 <safe_run_hooks_error>) at eval.c:1354
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x31b7f90
#3798 0x00000000004ea99b in safe_run_hook_funcall (nargs=<optimized out>,
    args=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:1930
No locals.
#3799 0x000000000055ab2d in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1,
args=0x7fff77cc0e98,
    funcall=0x4ea960 <safe_run_hook_funcall>) at eval.c:2551
        global_vals = <optimized out>
        sym = 16252514
        val = 96861606

        ret = 12120370
#3800 0x00000000004ed18f in safe_run_hooks (hook=97203282) at
keyboard.c:1947
No locals.
#3801 0x000000000051d452 in Fdo_auto_save (no_message=12120370,
    current_only=12120370) at fileio.c:5563
        old = 0x6b75820
        b = 0x7fff77cc159c
        tail = <optimized out>
        hook = 429
        auto_saved = false
        do_handled_files = <optimized out>
        oquit = 12120370
        stream = 0x0
        orig_minibuffer_auto_raise = false
        old_message_p = false
        auto_save_unwind = {stream = 0xb8f132, auto_raise = 153}
#3802 0x00000000004f39a6 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=map@entry
=12355190,
    prev_event=12120370, used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry
=0x7fff77cc12ab,
    end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:2750
        c = <optimized out>
        local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {18066689, -4217702710220588366,
              140735203251612, 12355190, 140735203251072, 12120370,
              4218003367713667762, -4217703851698849102},
            __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {5, 67290208,
                140735203250216, 61989366, 20191920, 140735203250272, 1,
                35692, 5949546, 140735203250272, 5543033, 143, 16196544,
                16522976, 5543905, 2}}}}
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {40, -1072020812693758720, 17, 12120370,
              112678949, 4294977144, 9848, 12120370}, __mask_was_saved = 0,
            __saved_mask = {__val = {140735203250600, 12120370, 81491510,
                50324264, 2, 12120418, 18446744073709551608, 54437126,
                12355222, 18446744073709551608, 5230100, 96860486, 12120370,
                67289832, 47031664, 140735203250832}}}}
        tem = <optimized out>
        save = <optimized out>
        previous_echo_area_message = 12120370
        also_record = 12120370
        reread = false
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0xca1530
#3803 0x00000000004f4ed7 in read_key_sequence (
    keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fff77cc1380, prompt=<optimized out>,
    dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false,
    can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true,
    fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true,
    prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false, bufsize=30)
    at keyboard.c:9087
        interrupted_kboard = 0xca1530
        interrupted_frame = 0x113ad58
        key = <optimized out>
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        keys_local_start = <optimized out>
        last_real_key_start = 0
        new_binding = <optimized out>
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 12355190
        first_unbound = 31
        fkey = {parent = 15913510, map = 15913510, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 12100166, map = 12100166, start = 0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 15913526, map = 15913526, start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = false
        original_uppercase = 5613125
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0x6b75820
        fake_prefixed_keys = 12120370
        first_event = 12120370
        mock_input = 0
        delayed_switch_frame = 12120370
#3804 0x00000000004f6251 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1452
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {176, 9204856, 16349570, 4000, 140735203251952,
          -1072020812693758720, 140735203251328, 140735203251264, 91940930,
          40, 140735203251952, 0, 12364022, 5620916, 12167826, 12364022,
          8640353, 91940930, 12364022, 5164877, 12167874, 12364022, 40,
          5165207, 12120320, -1072020812693758720, 12245426, 2,
          140735203251612, 4000}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 0
        prev_buffer = 0x0
#3805 0x000000000055a645 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=bfun@entry=0x4f6060 <command_loop_1>, handlers=<optimized out>,
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x4ecf80 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1354
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x31b7f90
#3806 0x00000000004ea9de in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=12120370)
    at keyboard.c:1177
        val = 429
#3807 0x000000000055a54b in internal_catch (tag=12167874,
    func=func@entry=0x4ea9c0 <command_loop_2>, arg=12120370) at eval.c:1118
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x31b7f90
#3808 0x00000000004ecb87 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1156
No locals.
#3809 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
        val = 20231696
#3810 0x00000000004ece9d in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:848
        buffer = <optimized out>
#3811 0x0000000000417c05 in main (argc=1, argv=<optimized out>) at
emacs.c:1646
        dummy = 140206143078688
        stack_bottom_variable = 0 '\000'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 8720000, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x7f844995a740 <main_arena> ""
        original_pwd = 0xb8f132 ""

In GNU Emacs 24.3.91.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.4)
 of 2014-05-12 on minty-dark-tower
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11303000
System Description:    Linux Mint 15 Olivia

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: JDE

Minor modes in effect:
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  erefactor-check-eval-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  jde-plugin-minor-mode: t
  jde-jdb-minor-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  android-mode: t
  erc-truncate-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  prelude-global-mode: t
  prelude-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
e r C-n C-p C-x C-o C-a C-x C-o C-p C-p C-p C-a C-SPC
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n M->
M-v M-v M-v C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p
C-p C-p C-p C-p M-v M-v C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p
C-p C-p M-w C-x C-o C-x C-f e m a c s b o <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> i l b o d y . t
x t <return> <return> C-y C-x C-s C-x C-o C-x k <return>
y C-x k <return> C-x C-f ~ / c l a <tab> c s 4 1 2
<tab> p r <tab> <M-backspace> o t <tab> a 4 <tab> s
r <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <help-echo> <help-echo>
T w <return> C-c C-c c C-p ? s C-x C-s <backspace>
C-x C-s C-c C-c c C-/ M-x a n d r C-s <return> C-c
C-c c M-x s e t - v a <return> a n d r o i d - m o
d C-s <return> ' g r a d l e <M-backspace> a n t C-e
<return> M-x <return> M-p <return> ' <backspace> a
n t <return> C-c C-c c C-c C-c i M-> C-p C-p C-p C-p
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-e <return> <return> l i s t <tab>
M a p < S t r i n g , SPC S T r i n g <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> t r i n g > <tab>
t w e e t s <tab> <tab> M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b <return>
<tab> C-x C-s M-x r e <return>

Recent messages:
[yas] snippet expanded.
Parsing TwitterSearch.java (LALR)...done
Parsing TwitterSearch.java (LALR)...done
Parsing TwitterSearch.java (LALR)...done
Parsing TwitterSearch.java (LALR)...done
[yas] Snippet 0 exited.
Parsing TwitterSearch.java (LALR)...done
Saving file
/home/geoff/classes/cs412/other/a4/src/edu/wwu/cs412/a4_shannog/TwitterSearch.java...
Wrote
/home/geoff/classes/cs412/other/a4/src/edu/wwu/cs412/a4_shannog/TwitterSearch.java
Parsing TwitterSearch.java (LALR)...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/geoff/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(semantic/analyze/complete semantic/db-typecache semantic/analyze
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/edit semantic/decorate/mode
semantic/dep semantic/tag-file semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/db-mode semantic/wisent/java-tags semantic/wisent/javat-wy
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent easy-kill misearch multi-isearch
shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail cc-langs ffap url-parse url-vars
erefactor flymake rainbow-mode color rainbow-delimiters elisp-slime-nav
paredit vc-arch vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git vc-bzr vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
diff-hl-dired jde jde-annotations jde-open-source jde-bsh jde-parse-expr
jde-class jde-parse-class jde-import jde-java-font-lock jde-java-grammar
jde-which-method semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse jde-wiz
jde-complete semantic/idle jde-plugins jde-gen tempo jde-jdb jde-bug
jde-dbs jde-run jde-dbo regress jde-db jde-parse sregex jde-imenu
semantic/imenu semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/db
eieio-base semantic/java semantic/doc avl-tree semantic/sb speedbar
sb-image dframe semantic/sort semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/ctxt jde-compile cus-edit cus-start cus-load
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet jde-help jde-widgets beanshell lmenu
jde-custom jde-project-file jde-util arc-mode archive-mode efc
jde-autoload magit-key-mode magit view epa derived epg epg-config
git-rebase-mode git-commit-mode server log-edit message rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
inf-groovy groovy-mode cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine ess-toolbar ess-mouse
mouseme browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-sta-d ess-sta-l
cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia ess-r-d
ess-tracebug ess-roxy hideshow ess-help ess-developer ess-r-args ess-s-l
ess-site ess ess-inf ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-custom
ess-compat java-snippets yasnippet exec-path-from-shell linum desktop
frameset android-mode xml prelude-xml nxml-mode-expansions
html-mode-expansions sgml-mode smartparens-html rng-nxml rng-valid
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc
xmltok prelude-shell sh-script smie executable prelude-scheme
prelude-ruby prelude-python prelude-perl prelude-org prelude-latex
smartparens-latex prelude-js prelude-haskell prelude-erlang erlang-start
prelude-erc erc-truncate erc-autoaway erc-spelling erc-notify erc-log
erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track
erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat prelude-emacs-lisp prelude-css prelude-clojure
prelude-lisp prelude-c prelude-programming flycheck help-mode rx f
which-func imenu prelude-company company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-ropemacs
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company
prelude-ido smex flx-ido flx ido-ubiquitous warnings ido
prelude-global-keybindings prelude-editor diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc
vc-dispatcher diff-mode winner undo-tree diff esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util re-builder whitespace browse-kill-ring midnight
ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ediff dired-x dired anzu projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer pkg-info
find-func lisp-mnt grep compile s bookmark pp expand-region
text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom flyspell ispell tramp tramp-compat auth-source
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color format-spec etags ring
volatile-highlights hl-line windmove recentf tree-widget wid-edit
savehist saveplace diminish smartparens-config smartparens autorevert
filenotify delsel prelude-mode easy-mmode prelude-core epl pcase dash
thingatpt prelude-custom prelude-ui zenburn-theme prelude-packages
finder-inf ace-window ace-jump-mode advice help-fns tex-site eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core edmacro kmacro info
easymenu cl-macs package cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 702752 317866)
 (symbols 48 61151 7)
 (miscs 40 1519 2298)
 (strings 32 144180 257704)
 (string-bytes 1 6987656)
 (vectors 16 87518)
 (vector-slots 8 2644914 50682)
 (floats 8 9195 758)
 (intervals 56 4000 1251)
 (buffers 960 28)
 (heap 1024 101663 29882))