Subject: bug#17699: closed (Re: bug#17699: Various tildify.el improvements)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 18:14:02 +0000

Your bug report

#17699: Various tildify.el improvements

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
17699: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=17699
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#17699: Various tildify.el improvements
From: Michal Nazarewicz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 20:13:11 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 24.5

Subject: Various tildify.el improvements
From: Michal Nazarewicz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 13:24:26 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Various patches to lisp/textmodes/tildify.el file.  The changes do not
introduce any significant functionality changes.

I have one more patch addinc `auto-tildify-mode' but I'm currently
testing it and not yet ready to submit.

The changes do not contain `tildify-ignored-environments-alist' format
changes discussed with Stefan[1].  Those are left for maybe a future
patch.

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2014-06/msg00056.html

The whole series, including the `auto-tildify-mode' patch, can also be
seen at:
    https://github.com/mina86/emacs/tree/tildify
    git pull git://github.com/mina86/emacs tildify

Michal Nazarewicz (7):
  tildify.el: Fix end-regex building in `tildify-find-env'
  tildify.el: Fix matched group indexes in end-regex building
  tildify.el: Improve defcustom's types.
  tildify.el: Better support for XML
  tildify.el: Optimise environments regexes
  tildify.el: Rewrite `tildify-region' and co., add foreach function.
  * tests/automated/tildify-tests.el (tildify-test--test): Optimise    
    the test slightly by reusing the same temporary buffer across    
    multiple test cases.

 lisp/ChangeLog                  | 105 +++++++++++++++++
 lisp/textmodes/tildify.el       | 245 ++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 test/ChangeLog                  |  25 ++++
 test/automated/tildify-tests.el |  47 ++++++--
 4 files changed, 290 insertions(+), 132 deletions(-)

-- 
2.0.0.526.g5318336