Subject: bug#17699: Various tildify.el improvements

From: Michal Nazarewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 13:24:26 +0200

Various patches to lisp/textmodes/tildify.el file.  The changes do not
introduce any significant functionality changes.

I have one more patch addinc `auto-tildify-mode' but I'm currently
testing it and not yet ready to submit.

The changes do not contain `tildify-ignored-environments-alist' format
changes discussed with Stefan[1].  Those are left for maybe a future
patch.

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2014-06/msg00056.html

The whole series, including the `auto-tildify-mode' patch, can also be
seen at:
    https://github.com/mina86/emacs/tree/tildify
    git pull git://github.com/mina86/emacs tildify

Michal Nazarewicz (7):
  tildify.el: Fix end-regex building in `tildify-find-env'
  tildify.el: Fix matched group indexes in end-regex building
  tildify.el: Improve defcustom's types.
  tildify.el: Better support for XML
  tildify.el: Optimise environments regexes
  tildify.el: Rewrite `tildify-region' and co., add foreach function.
  * tests/automated/tildify-tests.el (tildify-test--test): Optimise    
    the test slightly by reusing the same temporary buffer across    
    multiple test cases.

 lisp/ChangeLog                  | 105 +++++++++++++++++
 lisp/textmodes/tildify.el       | 245 ++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 test/ChangeLog                  |  25 ++++
 test/automated/tildify-tests.el |  47 ++++++--
 4 files changed, 290 insertions(+), 132 deletions(-)

-- 
2.0.0.526.g5318336