Subject: 答复: bug#17696: Get an error message "File mode specification error: (invalid-function with-file-modes)"

From: Lin Sun (孙林) <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 06:55:17 +0000

Dear Stefan:

> My crystal ball says you need to "make bootstrap".

You're right! All things OK now after 'make bootstrap'. 
Thank you very much.

Best Regards
   Sunline

************* Email Confidentiality Notice ********************
The information contained in this e-mail message (including any 
attachments) may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. It is intended to be 
conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). Any use, dissemination, 
distribution, printing, retaining or copying of this e-mail (including its 
attachments) by unintended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may 
be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, or believe 
that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender 
immediately (by replying to this e-mail), delete any and all copies of 
this e-mail (including any attachments) from your system, and do not
disclose the content of this e-mail to any other person. Thank you!