Subject: bug#17675: 24.4.50; *gud* buffer keeps on getting buried

From: Michael Welsh Duggan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 11:17:22 -0400

This regression might have been around for a couple emacs versions.  I
don't recall when it started.  Probably about the same time as the
window management overhaul.

Assuming that you are in the same directory as the included foo.c
file...

Compile the file with debugging support:
    gcc -ggdb -o foo foo.c

Then start emacs:
    emacs -Q

Split the frame into two windows:
    C-x 4 f foo.c RET

Debugging sequence 1

    M-x gdb RET
    RET         (accepting default "gdb -i=me foo")
    start RET

At this point, notice that *gud-foo* buffer is gone, as foo.c has
replaced it.  At some point in time in the past, foo.c would end up
replacing the other window (the *scratch* buffer).  That would be the
desired behavior, as I would be able to continue using the *gud* buffer.

    C-x 4 b RET   (accepting default "*gud-foo*")
    n RET RET

Now *input/output of foo* replaced the *gud-foo* buffer.  I can't say
much about this, as I normally use gdb a different way.  But it seems
sub-optimal.  For my usual debugging habits, see Sequence 2.

Debugging sequence 2

Same set-up as for sequence 1, then as follows:

    M-x gud-gdb RET
    RET               (accepting default "gdb --fullname foo")
    start RET

At this point, notice that *gud-foo* buffer is gone, as foo.c has
replaced it.  At some point in time in the past, foo.c would end up
replacing the other window (the *scratch* buffer).  That would be the
desired behavior, as I would be able to continue using the *gud* buffer.

If need be, I can create a slightly more elaborate example containing
more than one C file, and we can see *gud-foo* getting buried again as
other C files pop up.

In GNU Emacs 24.4.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2014-05-17 on maru2
Repository revision: 111224 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux unstable (sid)

Configured using:
 `configure --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 'CFLAGS=-Og -ggdb' --with-wide-int'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C/l

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
C-x 1 d d C-e C-a SPC <help-echo> <switch-frame> C-x 
C-f / C-g C-g C-x C-f / t m <tab> f o <tab> . <tab> 
<return> C-x 1 C-v M-v C-x h C-w i n t SPC m a i n 
( ) <backspace> v o i d ) <return> { <return> } C-p 
<return> <tab> r e t u r n SPC 1 ; <return> C-k C-p 
C-p C-e <return> <tab> i n t SPC i l ; <backspace> 
<backspace> ; <return> <return> <tab> C-p <tab> f r 
p <backspace> <backspace> <escape> < <return> <return> 
C-p C-p # i n c l u d e SPC < s t d i o . h > C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n o f SPC <backspace> <backspace> r C-a <return> 
C-e SPC ( i SPC = SPC 0 ; SPC i SPC < SPC 1 0 ; SPC 
+ + i ) SPC { <return> } C-p <tab> C-n <tab> C-p C-e 
<return> <tab> C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ C-_ <return> <tab> p 
r i n t f ( " % d " SPC i <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
\ n " , SPC i ) ; <return> } <tab> M-x e l e c <tab> 
<tab> <tab> i n <tab> m <tab> <return> <backspace> 
C-p C-e <return> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <return> } C-n C-a C-k C-x C-s <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> M-x c o m p i l e <return> C-g C-g M-x 
c o m p i l e <return> C-a C-k g c c SPC - i o <backspace> 
<backspace> g g d b SPC - o SPC f o o SPC f o o . c 
<return> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> 
<switch-frame> <switch-frame> <switch-frame> M-x r 
e p o r t - e m <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Wrote /home/md5i/.newsrc-dribble [2 times]
(Saved .newsrc-dribble)
Compilation finished
You can run the command `compile' with M-RET
Compilation finished
Checking new news...
Reading active file from ~/Mail via nnml...done
nnimap read 0k from localhost
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/contrib/compface
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/md4 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/md4
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/format-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/format-spec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/password-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/password-cache
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hex-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/color
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/tls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/tls
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/netrc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/netrc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-def hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dig hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/dig
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/dns hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/net/dns
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/uudecode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/mail/uudecode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/hashcash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/mail/hashcash
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/binhex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/mail/binhex
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-art hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml2015 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/auth-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-decode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-view hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-start hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-int hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnagent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smiley hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-report hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnregistry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndiary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nntp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-partial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-notifications hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-group hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnspool hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndraft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnimap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndir hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnrss hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-sync hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sync
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnfolder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nndoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnweb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmbox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nneething hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-extern hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-win hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-source hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nngateway hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml1991 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/deuglify hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gravatar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gravatar
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/score-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnoo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnnil hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/nnheader hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/spam-stat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2047 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2231 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/utf7 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/utf7
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/smime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/registry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/registry
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/yenc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/yenc
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/pop3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/pop3
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/sieve
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/starttls hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/starttls
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-async hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc1843 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2104 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rtree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/rtree
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/plstore hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/plstore
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/messcompat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/rfc2045 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/qp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/qp
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mailcap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-encode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-parse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mml-sec hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/mm-util hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/html2text hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/html2text
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-range hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gssapi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/canlock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/flow-fill hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/compface hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/compface
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/ecomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/time-date hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/calendar/time-date
/home/md5i/src/elisp/gnus/lisp/parse-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/24.4.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time

Features:
(shadow emacsbug cus-start cus-load org-element org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view image-mode org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs info view dabbrev time-stamp whitespace
tabify calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs vc-hg
jka-compr gnus-uu yenc imenu man canlock rect nndoc bbdb-hooks gnus-fun
gnus-dup grep compile vc-git cc-langs cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds misearch multi-isearch dired-aux tramp-cache flow-fill shr-color
color shr browse-url mule-util sort gnus-cite qp mm-archive gnus-async
gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic utf-7 nndraft nnmh epa-file epa
derived epg network-stream starttls nnimap parse-time tls utf7 netrc
bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-cache gnus-demon nntp gnutls
nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source nnoo gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-compat url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars nnheader server flyspell ispell
uptimes pp descr-text help-mode tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util time-date
tramp-loaddefs cl-macs trampver shell pcomplete advice help-fns time
sieve-manage password-cache rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
sgml-mode psvn wid-edit cl gv log-edit pcvs-util add-log diff-mode
easy-mmode mailcap message sendmail format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
lua-mode edmacro rx gnus-load generated generic-x ediff-merg ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff debian-el
debian-el-loaddefs dired-x easymenu dired cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone ange-ftp comint ansi-color
ring kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 801445 80257)
 (symbols 48 52894 0)
 (miscs 40 1765 4411)
 (strings 32 123910 26037)
 (string-bytes 1 6294800)
 (vectors 16 51747)
 (vector-slots 8 1579831 95041)
 (floats 8 600 959)
 (intervals 56 81784 1605)
 (buffers 960 118)
 (heap 1024 98273 10412))

-- 
Michael Welsh Duggan
([email-masked])