Subject: bug#17673: closed (Re: bug#17673: 24.4.50; trunk r117239 build failure on Windows)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 09:45:02 +0000

Your bug report

#17673: 24.4.50; trunk r117239 build failure on Windows

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
17673: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=17673
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#17673: 24.4.50; trunk r117239 build failure on Windows
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Andy Moreton <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 12:44:31 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Andy Moreton <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 10:17:25 +0100
> 
> Thanks Eli, mingw build now ok with trunk r117246.

Great, closing.

Subject: 24.4.50; trunk r117239 build failure on Windows
From: Andy Moreton <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 23:45:30 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Building trunk r117239 with mingw32 fails:

gcc -std=gnu99  -c -mtune=pentium4   -I/c/emacs/mingw-devel/include 
-I/c/emacs/mingw-devel/src/xpm/3.5.1/libXpm-3.5.1-src/lib 
-DUSE_CRT_DLL=1 -I /c/emacs/src/emacs/trunk/obj-mingw32/../nt/inc 
-Demacs  -I. -I../../src -I../lib -I../../src/../lib -DHEAPSIZE=12 
-mtune=pentium4    -mms-bitfields 
-Ic:/emacs/mingw-devel/include/librsvg-2.0 
-Ic:/emacs/mingw-devel/include/glib-2.0 
-Ic:/emacs/mingw-devel/lib/glib-2.0/include 
-Ic:/emacs/mingw-devel/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 
-Ic:/emacs/mingw-devel/include/cairo 
-Ic:/emacs/mingw-devel/include/libpng16 
-Ic:/emacs/mingw-devel/include/pixman-1 
-Ic:/emacs/mingw-devel/include/libxml2            -MMD -MF deps/menu.d 
-MP -Ic:/emacs/mingw-devel/include 
-Ic:/emacs/mingw-devel/include/p11-kit-1      -O0 -g3  ../../src/menu.c
In file included from ../../src/menu.h:25:0,
                  from ../../src/menu.c:52:
../../src/../lwlib/lwlib.h:24:27: fatal error: X11/Intrinsic.h: No such 
file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [menu.o] Error 1

Trunk builds on mingw32 with r117238.

     AndyM