Subject: 24.3; Negative :box line-width still affects width

From: Patrick Hurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 16:31:02 -0400

According to the documentation, setting the :line-width attribute on a
face to a negative value 'avoid[s] any increase in the character height
or width'. However, when I set it it does increase the width as if the
value were positive.

To replicate: open a new .org file, type in "* TODO Foo" and execute

(set-face-attribute 'org-todo nil :box '(:line-width 4))
(set-face-attribute 'org-todo nil :box '(:line-width -4))

Note that the "Foo" doesn't move, implying that the width of the "TODO"
doesn't change.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.2.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.20)
 of 2014-05-24 on senator-armstrong
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3' '--without-dbus'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/info/emacs'
 '--without-gnutls' '--with-ns' '--disable-ns-self-contained'
 'CC=clang''

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  org-indent-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-w3m
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-version
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-timer
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-table
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-src
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-rmail
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-protocol
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-plot
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-mouse
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-mobile
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-mhe
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-macs
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-list
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-irc
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-install
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-info
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-indent
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-id
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-habit
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-gnus
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-footnote
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-feed
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-faces
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-eshell
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-entities
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-element
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-docview
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-datetree
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-ctags
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-crypt
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-compat
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-colview
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-clock
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-capture
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-bibtex
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-bbdb
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-attach
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-archive
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/org-agenda
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-tangle
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-table
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-sql
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-shen
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-sh
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-screen
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-scheme
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-scala
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-sass
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-ruby
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-ref
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-R hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-python
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-picolisp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-perl
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-org
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-octave
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-mscgen
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-maxima
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-matlab
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-lob
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-lisp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-ledger
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-latex
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-keys
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-js
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-java
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-io
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-haskell
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-fortran
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-exp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-eval
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-dot
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-css
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-comint
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-clojure
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-calc
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-C hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-awk
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/kata/code/dotfiles/emacs.d/.cask/24.3.1/elpa/org-20140519/ob-asymptote
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/24.3/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils epa-file epa derived epg
epg-config help-mode debug org-indent paredit rainbow-delimiters
column-marker web-mode disp-table git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper
git-gutter+ git-commit-mode server log-edit pcvs-util add-log tramp
tramp-compat auth-source eieio mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs shell paren saveplace windmove undo-tree diff uniquify
projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer pkg-info grep compile thingatpt
ido-ubiquitous cl ido smart-mode-line mule-util cyberpunk-theme
image-file tabify vc-git org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus gnus-util org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m exec-path-from-shell org byte-opt
warnings bytecomp byte-compile cconv org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
ob-tangle org-src ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-keys ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-install pallet advice advice-preload
ample-theme-autoloads column-marker-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads
dired+-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads flx-ido-autoloads
flx-autoloads git-gutter-fringe+-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads
git-gutter+-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads edmacro kmacro
ido-ubiquitous-autoloads magit-autoloads git-rebase-mode-autoloads
git-commit-mode-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads monokai-theme-autoloads
org-autoloads info easymenu pallet-autoloads cask-autoloads
paredit-autoloads popwin-autoloads projectile-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
smart-mode-line-autoloads solarized-theme-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads cask help-fns cl-macs gv
cask-bootstrap package-build json-fix json lisp-mnt shut-up epl git
commander cl-lib f dash s commander-autoloads epl-autoloads
git-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads package-build-autoloads
s-autoloads shut-up-autoloads finder-inf package time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)