Subject: RE: anonymized-config.log is from Emacs 24.3

From: Gilles PION <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 18:08:13 +0200

> 
> By the way, the attachment anonymized-config.log at the start of this 
> bug report 
> <http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?msg=5;filename=anonymized-
> config.log;att=2;bug=17598> 
> is from Emacs 24.3, not from Emacs pretest 24.3.91.  Could you send a 
> config.log from the latest emacs-24 branch, once you've built it? 
Thanks.
> 
> Another idea: if it's a bug in the use of some of the libraries, perhaps 

> you can make it go away with something like this:
> 
>   ./configure --without-all --with-xft=no --with-x-toolkit=lucid \
>     --disable-acl \
>     ac_cv_path_PKG_CONFIG=no \
>     ac_cv_header_X11_extensions_Xrandr_h=no \
>     ac_cv_header_X11_extensions_Xinerama_h=no
> 
> (yes, this is painful; sorry).

Now getting the following error at link time (config and 2nd pass make log 
files attached)

ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .XpmReadFileToPixmap
ld: 0711-345 Use the -bloadmap or -bnoquiet option to obtain more 
information.
collect2: error: ld returned 8 exit status
gmake[1]: *** [temacs] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `<HOMEDIR>/src/emacs/24.3.91/trunk/src'
gmake: *** [src] Error 2

--
Gilles

                                                                   

. Si vous n'êtes pas destinataires de ce message, merci d'avertir
l'expéditeur de l'erreur de distribution et de le détruire
immédiatement.
Ce message contient des informations confidentielles ou appartenant
a La Française des Jeux. Il est établi a l'intention exclusive de
ses destinataires. Toute divulgation, utilisation, diffusion ou
reproduction (totale ou partielle) de ce message ou des
informations qu'il contient, doit être préalablement autorisée.
Tout message électronique est susceptible d'altération et son
intégrité ne peut etre assurée. La Française des Jeux décline toute
responsabilité au titre de ce message s'il a été modifie ou
falsifie.