Subject: bug#17589: 24.3.91; lisp/frameset.el

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 14:06:13 +0200

Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]> writes:

> Arash, could you please try with Martin's proposed change to window.el
> plus the attached patch to frameset.el?

[...]

> -			      filters predicate properties)
> +			      filters predicate properties
> +			      in-session)

[...]

> +IN-SESSION, if non-nil, means that the resulting frameset is meant to be
> +used in the current Emacs session and not serialized to an external store."

(This was six years ago.)

Martin's patch was applied, but Juanma's wasn't.  Arash said that it
fixed the observed bug, but there were other issues?  The thread isn't
quite clear here...

Is this still something that should be fixed, or has the bug gone away
in the years since this?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no