Subject: bug#17573: 24.3; Please display maintainer in list-packages.

From: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 01:18:05 +0200

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgment at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

When typing <RET> in the list-packages buffer, the Maintainer and
Author entries of the package are not displayed.  Please display them.

There's also no obvious way to find out the bug-reporting address.
Please add a "Report-Issues" field to the package format (which should
accept either a mail address or an http: URL), and implement
a "pacakge-file-bug-report" command.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.12.1)
 of 2014-05-06 on trouble, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu' '--build' 'x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib'
 '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--infodir=/usr/share/info'
 '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' '--with-x=yes'
 '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 'build_alias=x86_64-linux-gnu'
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro' 'CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2''

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
r C-n <return> q C-g C-n <return> M-> C-p <return> 
a C-c C-y C-x 1 C-p C-p C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-k C-n 
C-SPC M-> C-w <return> J e SPC d i r a i s SPC q u 
e SPC o u i , SPC v u SPC q u e SPC j e SPC l ' a i 
SPC r e ç u SPC a u s s i . SPC SPC M a i s SPC j e 
SPC t ' a i m e SPC b i e n SPC q u a n d SPC m Ŷ e 
<backspace> <backspace> ê m e SPC M-q SPC ; - ) C-b 
C-b <backspace> : C-e <return> <return> - SPC <backspace> 
- SPC J u l i u s z <return> C-p C-p C-p C-e <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> , SPC e t SPC j 
e SPC v a i s SPC c o n t i n u e r SPC à SPC l i r 
e SPC r e l i g u i <backspace> = <backspace> <backspace> 
i e u <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
SPC t o u s SPC l e s SPC s p a m SPC q u e SPC t u 
SPC m e SPC f a i s SPC s u i v r e SPC M-q SPC : - 
) C-a C-c C-c y q q y M-x r e p o r <tab> b <tab> <return> 
P l e a s e SPC <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> C-g 
C-c r C-n <return> C-n C-n <return> M-> C-p C-p C-p 
C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p C-p <return> M-x r e p o r 
<tab> b u <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Making thread...done
Updating marks...
Scoring...done
Updated (-0/+12) message(s).
Updated (-0/+12) message(s)
Mark set
Retrieving...done
Retrieving...done
Retrieving...done
Retrieving...done

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/pldap hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/pldap
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-mime hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-mime
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-dnd hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-dnd
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-version hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-version
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-score hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-score
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-address hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-address
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-batch hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-batch
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-summary hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-summary
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-news hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-news
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-shimbun hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-shimbun
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-pop3 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-pop3
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-filter hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-filter
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-split hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-split
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-mime hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-mime
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-bsfilter hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elsp-bsfilter
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-vars hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-vars
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/modb-entity hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/modb-entity
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-access hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-access
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/modb-standard hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/modb-standard
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-search hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-search
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-multi hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-multi
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-net hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-net
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-message hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-message
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-spam hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-spam
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-maildir hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-maildir
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/slp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/slp
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/acap hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/acap
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-sa hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elsp-sa
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/mmimap hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/mmimap
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-localdir hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-localdir
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-localnews hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-localnews
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-demo hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-demo
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-fldmgr hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-fldmgr
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-imap4 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-imap4
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/modb-legacy hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/modb-legacy
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-msgdb hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-msgdb
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-database hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-database
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-vars hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-vars
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-util hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-util
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-spamfilter hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elsp-spamfilter
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-highlight hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-highlight
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-draft hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-draft
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-file hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-file
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-refile hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-refile
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-e21 hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-e21
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-sendlog hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-sendlog
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/modb hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/modb
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-pipe hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-pipe
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-date hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-date
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-version hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-version
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-dop hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-dop
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-flag hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-flag
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-map hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-map
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-folder hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-folder
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-acap hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-acap
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-action hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-action
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-spam hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-spam
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-null hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-null
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-spamoracle hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elsp-spamoracle
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-archive hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-archive
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-cache hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-cache
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-internal hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-internal
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-template hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-template
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-bogofilter hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elsp-bogofilter
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-signal hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-signal
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-thread hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-thread
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-nntp hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo-nntp
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/elmo hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/elmo
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-addrmgr hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrmgr
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-expire hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-expire
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/wl/wl-util hides /usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/wl-util
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/usr/local/src/wanderlust/elmo/utf7 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/utf7

Features:
(shadow emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader lisp-mnt url-http mail-parse
rfc2231 url-gw url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap finder-inf add-log log-view pcvs-util diff-mode
easy-mmode vc thingatpt find-func info vc-dispatcher vc-darcs xml
sgml-mode tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec elsp-bogofilter gnutls
network-stream auth-source eieio gnus-util password-cache tls smtp
sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain quail misearch multi-isearch
help-mode mime-pgp epa epg w3m-form w3m browse-url doc-view jka-compr
dired image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems wid-edit w3m-ccl
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util x-face-e21 wl-score mule-util
elmo-internal mel-q-ccl pccl pccl-20 ccl starttls utf-7 elmo-imap4
time-stamp modb-standard wl-mime mime-play filename mime-edit
mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup mime-image wl-spam elmo-spam
elsp-header elsp-generic mime-w3m byte-opt warnings advice help-fns
cl-lib advice-preload wl-demo wl-draft eword-encode wl-template
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
elmo-net elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop wl-news derived wl-address
wl-thread wl-action wl-summary ps-print ps-def lpr wl-refile
wl-message elmo-mime mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf
calist semi-def mmimap mime-parse mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight
elmo-multi wl-folder easymenu wl wl-e21 wl-util pp elmo-flag
elmo-localdir bytecomp byte-compile cconv wl-vars epg-config
wl-version elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb modb-generic modb-entity
mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem poem-e20 poem-e20_3
eword-decode mel mime-def alist std11 mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces
pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date timezone elmo-vars path-util
poe elmo-version pym static apel-ver product luna deft-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads package w3m-load org-install 50magit time-date
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)