Subject: bug#17538: 24.3; sh-mode comment font-lock sees "\ " as whitespace instead of as character which breaks comment highlighting.

From: "Arne Babenhauserheide (IMK)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 10:47:30 +0200

24.3; sh-mode comment font-lock sees "\ " as whitespace instead of as
character which breaks comment highlighting.

to reproduce:

create a new buffer with the following content:
echo -n \ # no comment

M-x sh-mode

if you run this in the shell, it (correctly) echoes the comment, so the
part after the # should not be highlighted as comment.

To make that a comment, it needs two spaces after the \:

echo -n \  # mind AND KEEP the double-space! The first one is escaped!

Best wishes,
Arne

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.7)
 of 2014-03-25 on imkpcghg
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11500000
Configured using:
 `configure '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 '--host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share'
 '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--localstatedir=/var/lib' '--libdir=/usr/lib64'
 '--disable-silent-rules' '--disable-dependency-tracking'
 '--program-suffix=-emacs-24' '--infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-24'
 '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
 '--with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.8.2/../../../../lib64'
 '--with-gameuser=games' '--without-compress-info' '--without-hesiod'
 '--with-kerberos' '--with-kerberos5' '--with-gpm' '--with-dbus'
 '--without-gnutls' '--without-xml2' '--without-selinux'
 '--without-wide-int' '--with-sound' '--with-x' '--without-ns'
 '--without-gconf' '--without-gsettings' '--with-toolkit-scroll-bars'
 '--with-gif' '--with-jpeg' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg' '--with-tiff'
 '--with-xpm' '--without-imagemagick' '--with-xft' '--with-libotf'
 '--with-m17n-flt' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3'
 'GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-24.3-r2'
 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu'
 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed'
 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Shell-script

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  sh-electric-here-document-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  real-global-auto-complete-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  global-rudel-minor-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  kde-default-keys-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/cups-0.1/cups hides ~/.emacs.d/libs/cups
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/control-lock-1.1.2/control-lock hides
~/.emacs.d/libs/control-lock
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-20120821.1835/graphviz-dot-mode
hides ~/.emacs.d/libs/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-cursor-20121220.957/flymake-cursor
hides ~/.emacs.d/libs/flymake-cursor
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/key-chord-20080915.2156/key-chord hides
~/.emacs.d/libs/key-chord
~/.emacs.d/libs/bbdb-vcard/vcard hides ~/.emacs.d/libs/vcard
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/fic-ext-mode-0.1/fic-ext-mode hides
~/.emacs.d/libs/fic-ext-mode
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/kanban-20130516.1856/kanban hides
~/.emacs.d/lisplets/kanban
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20130503.2013/auto-complete hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20130324.1305/popup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/popup
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20130503.2013/auto-complete-config hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
~/.emacs.d/libs/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-addrmgr hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrmgr
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-batch hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-batch
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-draft hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-draft
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-summary hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-summary
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-util
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-mime hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-mime
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-highlight hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-highlight
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-version
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-refile hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-refile
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-address hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-address
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-acap hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-acap
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-folder hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-folder
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-spam hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-spam
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-vars hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-vars
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-demo hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-demo
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-fldmgr hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-fldmgr
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-message hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-message
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-e21 hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-e21
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-score hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-score
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-thread hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-thread
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-expire hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-expire
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-template hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-template
~/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/wl/wl-action hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-action
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/dframe hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/dframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/speedbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/speedbar/sb-image hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/sb-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/ezimage hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/ezimage
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/remember/remember hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/remember
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-vm hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-wl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sh hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sh
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/libs/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/contrib/org-mew hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scala hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368 hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368
~/.emacs.d/private/gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/smime hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/smime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-base hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-base
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-speedbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-opt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-opt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/chart hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/chart
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/tq hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/cl-lib-0.3/cl-lib hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-custom hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/eieio/eieio-datadebug hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-datadebug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/pulse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/pulse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-idutils hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-idutils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/srecode/srecode hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/srecode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/inversion hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/inversion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/ede/ede hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/ede
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-global hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-global
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/data-debug hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/data-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/cedet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-cscope hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/semantic/semantic hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/mode-local hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/mode-local
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cedet/common/cedet-files hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/cedet/cedet-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-gpg hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-gpg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-parse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-parse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp5 hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-def hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-def
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/semi/pgg-pgp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/obsolete/pgg-pgp
/home/arne/.emacs.d/elpa/goto-chg-20080919.2256/goto-chg hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/goto-chg/goto-chg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-mime hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-mime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elsp-bogofilter hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-bogofilter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-msgdb hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-msgdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-vars hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/modb-standard hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/modb-standard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-split hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-split
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-filter hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-filter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-imap4 hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-imap4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-maildir hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-maildir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-dop hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-dop
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-sendlog hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-sendlog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-multi hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-multi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-date hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-date
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-map hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-map
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-nntp hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-nntp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/mmimap hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/mmimap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/modb-legacy hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/modb-legacy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-localnews hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-localnews
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/pldap hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/pldap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-net hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-spam hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-spam
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-internal hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-internal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elsp-sa hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-sa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-signal hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-signal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/modb-entity hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/modb-entity
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-access hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-access
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/acap hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/acap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-cache hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-cache
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-flag hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-flag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-pipe hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-pipe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-localdir hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-localdir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elsp-bsfilter hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-bsfilter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-shimbun hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-shimbun
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-pop3 hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-pop3
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/utf7 hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/utf7
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/modb hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/modb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-null hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-null
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-search hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-util hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elsp-spamoracle hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elsp-spamoracle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/slp hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/slp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-file hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-file
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-version hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/elmo-archive hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/elmo/elmo-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-complete hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/utils/wl-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/ssl hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/utils/ssl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/im-wl hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/utils/im-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-addrbook hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/utils/wl-addrbook
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/bbdb-wl hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/utils/bbdb-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/rfc2368 hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/utils/rfc2368
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/wl/wl-mailto hides
/home/arne/.emacs.d/libs/wanderlust/utils/wl-mailto

Features:
(shadow modb-legacy modb-standard elmo-maildir emacsbug message idna
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils mailheader
goto-addr semantic-make semantic-make-by make-mode vc-git vc-bzr
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs wisp-mode scheme calc-alg calc-ext
calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs mail-extr markdown-mode
org-colview view mule-util deft image-file org-capture semantic-f90
semantic-f90-by f90 cus-edit org-clock diff-mode misearch
multi-isearch semanticdb-file cedet-files semantic-edit wisent-python
semantic-decorate-include semanticdb-find semantic-decorate-mode
semantic-decorate pulse wisent-python-wy semantic-wisent wisent artist
picture reporter rect eieio-opt help-mode font-latex latex tex-style
tex dbus latexenc org-table org-id tabify log-edit pcvs-util add-log
vc vc-dispatcher sh-script smie executable reftex-ref reftex-parse
autorevert reftex-dcr reftex-auc outline-magic org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m ffap
server semantic-el semantic-bovine bovine-debug semantic-debug ispell
activate-babenv eimp font-lock-tm5rc generic activate-wanderlust
bbdb-wl bbdb-hooks mailcrypt rfc822 elmo-nntp wl-spam elmo-spam
elsp-header elsp-generic wl-fldmgr wl-score smtp sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain wl-demo wl-news wl-address pldap wl-thread
wl-action wl wl-e21 wl-draft wl-template wl-summary wl-refile
wl-message wl-mime pgg mime-pgp mime-play filename mime-edit
eword-encode pgg-parse pccl pccl-20 pgg-def signature elmo-mime
mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mime-view mime-conf calist mmimap mime-parse
mmbuffer mmgeneric wl-highlight elmo-filter elmo-multi wl-folder
wl-util crm time-stamp elmo-pop3 elmo-net elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop
elmo-flag elmo-localdir wl-vars wl-version elmo elmo-signal elmo-msgdb
modb modb-generic modb-entity mime elmo-util emu invisible inv-23 poem
poem-e20 poem-e20_3 eword-decode mel mime-def std11 mcharset mcs-20
mcs-e20 pces pces-e20 pces-20 broken pcustom elmo-date elmo-vars
elmo-version luna activate-private-data private-basic private-publish
private-wanderlust smtpmail sendmail mail-utils w3m-search w3m
browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m
w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util apps
bbdb-timed-notes bbdb-phone-book kanban fortran-tools activate-python
pydoc-info info-look python-magic python rx stenochords
activate-kde-default-keybindings activate-darkroom wc
activate-identica identica-mode url-http tls url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap
parse-time xml activate-german-spelling activate-ethan-wspace
ethan-wspace popup-kill-ring pos-tip activate-auto-complete
auto-complete-config activate-markdown activate-latex-ide flymake
namespace rainbow-delimiters ebib bibtex xub-mode
org-location-google-maps google-maps google-maps-static url-util
url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json nyan-mode
semantic-m3 semantic-analyze-refs cedet-m3 semantic-mru-bookmark
semanticdb-mode semantic-idle eldoc senator which-func semantic-imenu
semantic-sb imenu ox-beamer ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element org-latex org-export-latex org-beamer
org-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda footnote activate-emms emms-cache
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dired emms-setup emms
emms-compat htmlize typing rudel-mode rudel-display rudel rudel-icons
rudel-interactive rudel-compat rudel-hooks rudel-operators
rudel-overlay rudel-operations rudel-session-initiation rudel-util
rudel-errors rudel-loaddefs rudel-backend journal
org-custom-link-completion reftex reftex-vars reftex-cite
activate-quick-note remember-bbdb remember bbdb-vcard bbdb-com
mailabbrev vcard rainbow-text thingatpt babcore legalese savehist
recentf tree-widget epa-file epa epg epg-config fic-ext-mode key-chord
control-lock goto-chg ob-sh shell ob-python ob-org ob-gnuplot ob-dot
ob-ditaa ob-R ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs allout cups printing ps-print ps-def lpr ido
auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup flymake-cursor ac-dabbrev-autoloads
control-lock-autoloads cups-autoloads dark-souls-autoloads
deft-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads f90-interface-browser-autoloads
fic-ext-mode-autoloads flycheck-autoloads finder-inf cl-lib-autoloads
dash-autoloads flymake-cursor-autoloads geiser-autoloads sb-info info
goto-chg-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads jedi-autoloads
epc-autoloads ctable-autoloads concurrent-autoloads deferred-autoloads
kanban-autoloads key-chord-autoloads legalese-autoloads
org-ac-autoloads auto-complete-pcmp-autoloads log4e-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads paste-kde-autoloads popup-autoloads
pysmell-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads s-autoloads slime-autoloads
svg-mode-line-themes-autoloads web-autoloads wisp-mode-autoloads
xmlgen-autoloads xterm-frobs-autoloads yaxception-autoloads
zenburn-theme-autoloads package activate-base vc-hg bookmark pp
saveplace uniquify paren grep compile comint ansi-color ring time
cus-start cus-load site-gentoo planner-autoloads w3m-load
ecb-autoloads mime-setup mail-mime-setup alist semi-setup path-util
poe pym static apel-ver product semi-def muse-autoloads emms-auto
cedet cedet-contrib-load contrib-loaddefs cogre-load cogre-loaddefs
speedbar-load speedbar-loaddefs ede-load ede-loaddefs ede-speedbar
ede-files ede ede-base ede-auto eieio-speedbar semantic-ia-sb
semantic-analyze semantic-scope semantic-analyze-fcn semantic-sort
semanticdb-javap cedet-java semanticdb-el semanticdb-ref semantic-find
semanticdb semantic-ctxt semantic-format semantic-util-modes
semantic-util semantic semantic-lex semantic-tag-ls semantic-tag
working fame speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe easymenu time-date assoc
eieio-custom wid-edit ede-source eieio-base srecode-load srecode
srecode-loaddefs semantic-load semantic-fw semantic-loaddefs
mode-local find-func derived eieio-load eieio-loaddefs cedet-load
cedet-compat cedet-loaddefs eieio warnings advice help-fns
advice-preload byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-macs gv cl
cl-lib inversion bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone tex-site auto-loads
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Doktorand
Gruppe: GHG

Raum: 435/410
Tel.: +49 721 608-22885
[email-masked]

Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
IMK-ASF
Postfach 36 40
76021 Karlsruhe