Subject: 24.3.91; AppleAntiAliasingThreshold default doesn't seem to work

From: Mmm Mmmmm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 08:07:59 -0700 (PDT)

I have set AppleAntiAliasingThreshold on my computer as you can see:

$ defaults read org.gnu.Emacs
{
    AppleAntiAliasingThreshold = 14;
    ...

I then start Emacs pretest 24.3.91. I see antialiased fonts which is incorrect 
behavior. My 24.3.1 Emacs shows the default font face as non antialiased, 
as the font size is under the aliasing threshold size.

Here's a side by side screenshot. Left one is correct, right one is not:
http://i.imgur.com/7ypo5Vw.png

I'm running both emacs versions on the same computer, so config should
be the same.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.91.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
 of 2014-05-12 on bob.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
 `configure --host=x86_64-apple-darwin --build=i686-apple-darwin
 --with-ns'

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  nxhtml-menu-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  gud-tooltip-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down> <down> <up> <up> <S-down> M-w <return> M-x v 
e r s i o n <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> M-x r e p o r t <return> <help-echo> 
C-y SPC <escape> C-g <backspace> C-a C-k C-g C-x C-- 
C-- C-x C-+ C-x C-0 M-x <up> <return>

Recent messages:
[yas] Loading for `text-mode', just-in-time: (yas--load-directory-1 /Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.8.0/snippets/text-mode (quote text-mode) (quote nil))!
[yas] Loading compiled snippets from /Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.8.0/snippets/text-mode
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
End of buffer [2 times]
Mark set
GNU Emacs 24.3.91.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36) of 2014-05-12 on bob.porkrind.org
C-M-g is undefined
Quit
Use +,-,0 for further adjustment [4 times]
scroll-down-command: Beginning of buffer

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/config/misc hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/misc
~/.emacs.d/config/custom hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-texinfo hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-publish hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-org hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-odt hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-md hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-man hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-latex hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-icalendar hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-html hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-beamer hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-ascii hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-w3m hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-version hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-timer hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-table hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-src hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-rmail hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-protocol hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-plot hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-pcomplete hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-mouse hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-mobile hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-mhe hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-macs hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-macro hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-loaddefs hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-list hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-irc hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-install hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-inlinetask hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-info hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-indent hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-id hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-habit hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-gnus hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-footnote hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-feed hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-faces hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-eshell hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-entities hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-element hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-docview hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-datetree hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-ctags hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-crypt hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-compat hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-colview hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-clock hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-capture hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-bibtex hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-bbdb hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-attach hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-archive hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-agenda hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-tangle hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-table hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-sqlite hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-sql hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-shen hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-sh hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-screen hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-scheme hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-scala hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-sass hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-ruby hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-ref hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-R hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-python hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-plantuml hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-picolisp hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-perl hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-org hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-octave hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-ocaml hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-mscgen hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-maxima hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-matlab hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-makefile hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-lob hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-lisp hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-lilypond hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-ledger hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-latex hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-keys hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-js hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-java hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-io hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-haskell hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-fortran hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-exp hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-eval hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-dot hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-ditaa hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-css hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-core hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-comint hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-clojure hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-calc hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-C hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-awk hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-asymptote hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/packages/nxhtml/tests/ert hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr face-remap emacsbug
highlight-parentheses yasnippet help-mode flymake compile org-table org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs wc psvn byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv derived
wid-edit cl-macs cl gv log-edit message sendmail format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log diff-mode pp elp ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired nxhtml-autostart
nxhtml-autoload majmodpri vc-dispatcher vc-svn nxhtml-menu web-autoload
nxhtml-base cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs winner ido-ubiquitous advice help-fns
ido gud easy-mmode comint ansi-color ring delsel cus-start cus-load
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib imenu
highlight-parentheses-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads
iy-go-to-char-autoloads magit-simple-keys-autoloads magithub-autoloads
magit-autoloads info easymenu org-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package time-date tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 242002 15528)
 (symbols 48 34159 0)
 (miscs 40 127 189)
 (strings 32 63520 10167)
 (string-bytes 1 2077234)
 (vectors 16 25335)
 (vector-slots 8 577929 8961)
 (floats 8 430 638)
 (intervals 56 259 0)
 (buffers 960 12))