Subject: bug#17534: closed (Re: bug#17534: AppleAntiAliasingThreshold default doesn't seem to work)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 13:20:02 +0000

Your bug report

#17534: 24.3.91; AppleAntiAliasingThreshold default doesn't seem to work

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
17534: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=17534
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#17534: AppleAntiAliasingThreshold default doesn't seem to work
From: Jan Djärv <[email-masked]>
To: David Logie <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 15:19:26 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello.

Fixed in a different way in the emacs-24 branch.

	Jan D.

7 jul 2014 kl. 17:17 skrev David Logie <[email-masked]>:

> This bug seems to have been introduced in r114295. A build from r114294
> does not have the issue while a build from r114296 does.
> 
> Looking at the Mac port, I *think* a call to
> `macfont_update_antialias_threshold()` has been missed somewhere.
> 
> I managed to cobble together a patch that works for me (see attached)
> but I'm sure a more correct solution exists.
> <17534-antialias.patch>

Subject: 24.3.91; AppleAntiAliasingThreshold default doesn't seem to work
From: Mmm Mmmmm <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 08:07:59 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I have set AppleAntiAliasingThreshold on my computer as you can see:

$ defaults read org.gnu.Emacs
{
    AppleAntiAliasingThreshold = 14;
    ...

I then start Emacs pretest 24.3.91. I see antialiased fonts which is incorrect 
behavior. My 24.3.1 Emacs shows the default font face as non antialiased, 
as the font size is under the aliasing threshold size.

Here's a side by side screenshot. Left one is correct, right one is not:
http://i.imgur.com/7ypo5Vw.png

I'm running both emacs versions on the same computer, so config should
be the same.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.91.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36)
 of 2014-05-12 on bob.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1265
Configured using:
 `configure --host=x86_64-apple-darwin --build=i686-apple-darwin
 --with-ns'

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  nxhtml-menu-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  gud-tooltip-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down> <down> <up> <up> <S-down> M-w <return> M-x v 
e r s i o n <return> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> M-x r e p o r t <return> <help-echo> 
C-y SPC <escape> C-g <backspace> C-a C-k C-g C-x C-- 
C-- C-x C-+ C-x C-0 M-x <up> <return>

Recent messages:
[yas] Loading for `text-mode', just-in-time: (yas--load-directory-1 /Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.8.0/snippets/text-mode (quote text-mode) (quote nil))!
[yas] Loading compiled snippets from /Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-0.8.0/snippets/text-mode
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
End of buffer [2 times]
Mark set
GNU Emacs 24.3.91.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36) of 2014-05-12 on bob.porkrind.org
C-M-g is undefined
Quit
Use +,-,0 for further adjustment [4 times]
scroll-down-command: Beginning of buffer

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/config/misc hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/misc
~/.emacs.d/config/custom hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-texinfo hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-publish hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-org hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-odt hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-md hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-man hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-latex hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-icalendar hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-html hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-beamer hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ox-ascii hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-w3m hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-version hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-timer hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-table hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-src hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-rmail hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-protocol hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-plot hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-pcomplete hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-mouse hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-mobile hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-mhe hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-macs hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-macro hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-loaddefs hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-list hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-irc hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-install hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-inlinetask hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-info hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-indent hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-id hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-habit hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-gnus hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-footnote hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-feed hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-faces hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-eshell hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-entities hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-element hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-docview hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-datetree hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-ctags hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-crypt hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-compat hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-colview hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-clock hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-capture hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-bibtex hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-bbdb hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-attach hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-archive hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/org-agenda hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-tangle hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-table hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-sqlite hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-sql hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-shen hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-sh hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sh
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-screen hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-scheme hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-scala hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-sass hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-ruby hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-ref hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-R hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-python hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-plantuml hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-picolisp hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-perl hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-org hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-octave hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-ocaml hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-mscgen hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-maxima hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-matlab hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-makefile hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-lob hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-lisp hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-lilypond hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-ledger hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-latex hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-keys hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-js hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-java hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-io hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-haskell hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-fortran hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-exp hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-eval hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-dot hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-ditaa hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-css hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-core hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-comint hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-clojure hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-calc hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-C hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-awk hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130729/ob-asymptote hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/myusername/.emacs.d/packages/nxhtml/tests/ert hides /Users/myusername/Desktop/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr face-remap emacsbug
highlight-parentheses yasnippet help-mode flymake compile org-table org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs wc psvn byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv derived
wid-edit cl-macs cl gv log-edit message sendmail format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log diff-mode pp elp ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired nxhtml-autostart
nxhtml-autoload majmodpri vc-dispatcher vc-svn nxhtml-menu web-autoload
nxhtml-base cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs winner ido-ubiquitous advice help-fns
ido gud easy-mmode comint ansi-color ring delsel cus-start cus-load
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib imenu
highlight-parentheses-autoloads ido-ubiquitous-autoloads
iy-go-to-char-autoloads magit-simple-keys-autoloads magithub-autoloads
magit-autoloads info easymenu org-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package time-date tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 242002 15528)
 (symbols 48 34159 0)
 (miscs 40 127 189)
 (strings 32 63520 10167)
 (string-bytes 1 2077234)
 (vectors 16 25335)
 (vector-slots 8 577929 8961)
 (floats 8 430 638)
 (intervals 56 259 0)
 (buffers 960 12))