Subject: Re: bug#17497: 24.4.50; TTY menu glitches

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 19:46:34 +0300

> From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 12:26:47 -0400
> 
> > If so, perhaps you could produce a termscript for the same sequence of
> > keypresses, just at that "normal" speed, so we could compare them. (If
> > one of the termscripts has fewer keypresses than the other, it doesn't
> > matter, as long as you press the same keys.)
> 
> You mean I can replace "lean on the down key, lean on the up key, lean
> on the down key" with just "down, up, down"?

Actually, something like 20 times down, then 20 times up would be
better, I think.

Also, if you revert revision 117033 on emacs-24 branch (or try with a
binary built before Apr 29, if you keep them), does the problem still
exist?

TIA