Subject: Re: bug#17486: 24.4.50; set-face-font problem on OSX

From: Dmitry Antipov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 19:46:40 +0400

On 05/16/2014 07:13 PM, Jan Djärv wrote:

> ("zeplin.localdomain" (ns 1 (#<font-spec ns nil bitstream\ vera\ sans\ mono nil nil ...

OK. Just after a few attempts, I can't reproduce it on GNU/Linux:

(set-face-font 'region "bitstream charter") ==> nil

(set-face-font 'region "bitstream courier 10 pitch") ==>

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Font not available" #<font-spec nil nil bitstream\ courier\ 10\ pitch nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil ((:name . "bitstream courier 10 pitch") (user-spec . 
"bitstream courier 10 pitch"))>)
   internal-set-lisp-face-attribute(region :font "bitstream courier 10 pitch" 0)
   set-face-attribute(region nil :font "bitstream courier 10 pitch")
   set-face-font(region "bitstream courier 10 pitch")
   eval((set-face-font (quote region) "bitstream courier 10 pitch") nil)
   eval-last-sexp-1(nil)
   eval-last-sexp(nil)
   call-interactively(eval-last-sexp nil nil)
   command-execute(eval-last-sexp)

If this issue is easy to reproduce, is it possible to record a C backtrace as well?

Dmitry