Subject: 24.3.91; Emacs Pretest (emacs-24.3.91.tar.xz) freeze

From: [email-masked] (Grégoire Jadi)
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 17:32:35 +0900

I don't know (yet?) how to reproduce this. I was running emacs-pretest
for 1 hour or 2, and the freeze happened when I tried to use
`org-capture'. By freeze, I mean that the emacs process was unresponsive
and took 100% of the CPU.

When it happened, I send SIGSTOP to the process, attached GDB to it,
used `bt', sourced <emacs-pretest-path>/src/.gdbinit and used
`xbacktrace'.

I still have the GDB attached to this process, please tell me if I can
provide more information.

gdb) bt
#0  exec_byte_code (bytestr=2601768, vector=12069170, maxdepth=51818227, args_template=12069170, nargs=140737488315448, args=0x83)
    at bytecode.c:751
#1  0x0000000000550cbf in eval_sub (form=form@entry=44752182) at eval.c:2191
#2  0x000000000054fb7b in internal_catch (tag=51579682, func=0x550830 <eval_sub>, arg=44752182) at eval.c:1118
#3  0x00000000005860a8 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=2601768, vector=12069170, maxdepth=51818227, args_template=12069170, 
    nargs=140737488315864, args=0x8d) at bytecode.c:1097
#4  0x0000000000550cbf in eval_sub (form=form@entry=48540710) at eval.c:2191
#5  0x000000000054fb7b in internal_catch (tag=12120866, func=0x550830 <eval_sub>, arg=48540710) at eval.c:1118
#6  0x00000000005860a8 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=2601768, vector=12069170, maxdepth=51818227, args_template=12069170, 
    nargs=140737488316312, args=0x8d) at bytecode.c:1097
#7  0x000000000055128f in funcall_lambda (fun=51465773, nargs=nargs@entry=4, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff6920) at eval.c:3049
#8  0x00000000005515eb in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7fffffff6918) at eval.c:2876
#9  0x00000000005852a5 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=2601768, vector=12069170, maxdepth=51818227, args_template=12069170, nargs=31, 
    args=0x5) at bytecode.c:916
#10 0x0000000000550cbf in eval_sub (form=form@entry=44752278) at eval.c:2191
#11 0x000000000054fb7b in internal_catch (tag=51579442, func=0x550830 <eval_sub>, arg=44752278) at eval.c:1118
#12 0x00000000005860a8 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=2601768, vector=12069170, maxdepth=51818227, args_template=12069170, 
    nargs=140737488317144, args=0x8d) at bytecode.c:1097
#13 0x000000000055128f in funcall_lambda (fun=51466293, nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff6c70) at eval.c:3049
#14 0x00000000005515eb in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff6c68) at eval.c:2876
#15 0x00000000005852a5 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=2601768, vector=12069170, maxdepth=51818227, args_template=12069170, 
    nargs=140737488317552, args=0x3) at bytecode.c:916
#16 0x000000000055128f in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=51829957, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff6d90)
    at eval.c:3049
#17 0x0000000000550784 in apply_lambda (fun=51829957, args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2924
#18 0x0000000000550adb in eval_sub (form=form@entry=49343926) at eval.c:2260
#19 0x0000000000553f09 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=<optimized out>, bodyform=49343926, handlers=<optimized out>)
    at eval.c:1323
#20 0x000000000058625a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=2601768, vector=12069170, maxdepth=51818227, args_template=12069170, 
    nargs=140737488318296, args=0x8f) at bytecode.c:1162
#21 0x0000000000550cbf in eval_sub (form=form@entry=49346982) at eval.c:2191
#22 0x000000000054fb7b in internal_catch (tag=12193538, func=0x550830 <eval_sub>, arg=49346982) at eval.c:1118
#23 0x00000000005860a8 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=2601768, vector=12069170, maxdepth=51818227, args_template=12069170, 
    nargs=140737488318728, args=0x8d) at bytecode.c:1097
#24 0x000000000055128f in funcall_lambda (fun=50571693, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff7290) at eval.c:3049
#25 0x00000000005515eb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff7288) at eval.c:2876
#26 0x00000000005852a5 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=2601768, vector=12069170, maxdepth=51818227, args_template=12069170, 
    nargs=140737488319104, args=0x1) at bytecode.c:916
#27 0x000000000055128f in funcall_lambda (fun=10149757, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff7410) at eval.c:3049
#28 0x00000000005515eb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff7408) at eval.c:2876
#29 0x00000000005852a5 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=2601768, vector=12069170, maxdepth=51818227, args_template=12069170, 
    nargs=140737488319488, args=0x1) at bytecode.c:916
#30 0x000000000055128f in funcall_lambda (fun=10149997, nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff75b0) at eval.c:3049
#31 0x00000000005515eb in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff75a8) at eval.c:2876
#32 0x00000000005852a5 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=2601768, vector=12069170, maxdepth=51818227, args_template=12069170, nargs=0, 
    args=0x3) at bytecode.c:916
#33 0x000000000055128f in funcall_lambda (fun=48408549, nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff7760) at eval.c:3049
#34 0x00000000005515eb in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff7758) at eval.c:2876
#35 0x00000000005852a5 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=2601768, vector=12069170, maxdepth=51818227, args_template=12069170, 
    nargs=140737488320304, args=0x3) at bytecode.c:916
#36 0x000000000055128f in funcall_lambda (fun=48408685, nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff79a8) at eval.c:3049
#37 0x00000000005515eb in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff79a0) at eval.c:2876
#38 0x0000000000551859 in funcall_nil (nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2366
#39 0x000000000055012d in run_hook_with_args (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff79a0, funcall=0x551850 <funcall_nil>) at eval.c:2551
#40 0x00000000005516ba in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2796
#41 0x00000000005852a5 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=2601768, vector=12069170, maxdepth=51818227, args_template=0, nargs=0, args=0x4)
    at bytecode.c:916
#42 0x0000000000551327 in funcall_lambda (fun=9913385, nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x4a6ba88, arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff7ac8)
    at eval.c:2983
#43 0x00000000005515eb in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7fffffff7ac0) at eval.c:2876
#44 0x0000000000550ec0 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=87980198) at eval.c:2157
#45 0x0000000000553f09 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=<optimized out>, bodyform=87980198, handlers=<optimized out>)
    at eval.c:1323
#46 0x000000000058625a in exec_byte_code (bytestr=2601768, vector=12069170, maxdepth=51818227, args_template=2048, 
    nargs=140737488321632, args=0x8f) at bytecode.c:1162
#47 0x0000000000551327 in funcall_lambda (fun=9913001, nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=0x9742d0 <pure+1308592>, 
    arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff7dc8) at eval.c:2983
#48 0x00000000005515eb in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffff7dc0) at eval.c:2876
#49 0x00000000005852a5 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=2601768, vector=12069170, maxdepth=51818227, args_template=1028, 
    nargs=140737488322000, args=0x3) at bytecode.c:916
#50 0x0000000000551327 in funcall_lambda (fun=9912585, nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x974130 <pure+1308176>, 
    arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff7f58) at eval.c:2983
#51 0x00000000005515eb in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff7f50) at eval.c:2876
#52 0x0000000000550012 in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=0x5513e0 <Ffuncall>, nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff7f50, 
    handlers=<optimized out>, hfun=hfun@entry=0x437c20 <safe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1436
#53 0x0000000000434f25 in safe_call (nargs=2, func=<optimized out>) at xdisp.c:2620
#54 0x000000000043506f in safe_call1 (arg=<optimized out>, fn=<optimized out>) at xdisp.c:2636
#55 handle_fontified_prop (it=0x7fffffff9c90) at xdisp.c:3813
#56 0x000000000043962e in handle_stop (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff9c90) at xdisp.c:3377
#57 0x0000000000442683 in next_element_from_buffer (it=0x7fffffff9c90) at xdisp.c:8175
#58 0x000000000043d5ba in get_next_display_element (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff9c90) at xdisp.c:6807
#59 0x0000000000443160 in display_line (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff9c90) at xdisp.c:19902
#60 0x00000000004470aa in try_window (window=window@entry=76572701, pos=..., flags=flags@entry=1) at xdisp.c:16719
#61 0x000000000045caeb in redisplay_window (window=76572701, just_this_one_p=just_this_one_p@entry=false) at xdisp.c:16198
#62 0x000000000045ec83 in redisplay_window_0 (window=window@entry=76572701) at xdisp.c:14191
#63 0x000000000054fd96 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=bfun@entry=0x45ec50 <redisplay_window_0>, arg=76572701, 
    handlers=<optimized out>, hfun=hfun@entry=0x428f30 <redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1378
#64 0x000000000042d75e in redisplay_windows (window=76572701) at xdisp.c:14171
#65 0x000000000042d724 in redisplay_windows (window=71613077) at xdisp.c:14165
#66 0x000000000044bb51 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13770
#65 0x000000000042d724 in redisplay_windows (window=71613077) at xdisp.c:14165
#66 0x000000000044bb51 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:13770
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#67 0x000000000044d925 in redisplay () at xdisp.c:13056
#68 0x00000000004ebb71 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=map@entry=79723206, prev_event=12069170, 
    used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffe3eb, end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:2570
#69 0x00000000004ed4e3 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fffffffe4c0, prompt=12069170, 
    dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false, can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true, 
    fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true, prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false, bufsize=30) at keyboard.c:9087
#70 0x00000000004ef100 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1452
#71 0x000000000054fc6e in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x4eef10 <command_loop_1>, handlers=<optimized out>, 
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x4e5fc0 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1354
#72 0x00000000004e178e in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=12069170) at keyboard.c:1177
#73 0x000000000054fb7b in internal_catch (tag=12116706, func=func@entry=0x4e1770 <command_loop_2>, arg=12069170) at eval.c:1118
#74 0x00000000004e5be7 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1156
#75 recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:777
#76 0x00000000004e5efd in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:848
#77 0x0000000000415de5 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fffffffe818) at emacs.c:1646

gdb) xbacktrace
"byte-code" (0xffff6530)
"byte-code" (0xffff66f0)
"org-element--cache-process-request" (0xffff6920)
"byte-code" (0xffff6a30)
"org-element--cache-sync" (0xffff6c70)
"org-element-at-point" (0xffff6d90)
"byte-code" (0xffff7060)
"org-adaptive-fill-function" (0xffff7290)
"fill-match-adaptive-prefix" (0xffff7410)
"fill-context-prefix" (0xffff75b0)
"adaptive-wrap-fill-context-prefix" (0xffff7760)
"adaptive-wrap-prefix-function" (0xffff79a8)
"run-hook-with-args" (0xffff79a0)
0x4a70690 PVEC_COMPILED
"funcall" (0xffff7ac0)
"jit-lock-fontify-now" (0xffff7dc8)
"jit-lock-function" (0xffff7f58)
"redisplay_internal (C function)" (0xb67ae8)

In GNU Emacs 24.3.91.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.12.1)
 of 2014-05-13 on tanger
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11500901
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/usr/local/ --with-x-toolkit=gtk3'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  mode-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  global-markit-mode: t
  markit-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  workgroups-mode: t
  global-eclim-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n C-n C-x b g r <return> s C-c m e m a c s - r e 
p o r t <C-backspace> <C-backspace> e <backspace> r 
e p o r t - e m a c s C-s <return> B l o c k e d <C-backspace> 
C-g C-g j b u g <return> <return> M-> C-r f r e e z 
e C-r C-r M-> / o 1 0 0 0 <return> C-r C-r C-r C-r 
C-a M-> C-c m d d <backspace> e b u g s <backspace> 
<return> q C-b m d C-c C-k y C-c m d d e b u g <M-backspace> 
d d e <backspace> <backspace> e b u g <return> q C-h 
i d m e m a s c <backspace> C-g q C-h r C-s b u g C-s 
C-s C-a <tab> <S-iso-lefttab> <return> <tab> <return> 
C-h C-p C-s f r e e z e C-s C-s C-s C-a C-x b C-g <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> M-< SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC C-c C-n C-c C-f C-c C-f SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC C-c C-b C-c C-b 
C-c C-b C-c C-p C-c C-f C-c C-f C-c C-f C-n C-v C-v 
C-v q C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <tab> <tab> C-a C-v 
C-c m d e b b u g s - g n u - s e <return> f r e e 
z e <return> C-u C-u <return> C-v C-v C-v q C-v C-v 
C-v C-v C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n M-v M-v C-c 
m r e p o r t - e m a c s - b u g <return>

Recent messages:
Unknown symbol: й
Unknown symbol: П
Unknown symbol: а
Unknown symbol: р
Unknown symbol: а
Unknown symbol: м
Unknown symbol: о
Unknown symbol: н
Unknown symbol: о
Unknown symbol: в

Load-path shadows:
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/rails-mode/.yas-setup
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/objc-mode/.yas-setup
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/ruby-mode/.yas-setup hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/yasnippet/extras/imported/html-mode/.yas-setup
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/smartparens/features/support/env hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-trello/features/support/env
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-trello/src/org-trello hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-trello/org-trello
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/worg/code/elisp/org-effectiveness hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-effectiveness
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/worg/code/elisp/org-collector hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-collector
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/worg/code/elisp/org-license hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-license
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/worg/.dir-settings hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/.dir-settings
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/worg/org-tests/tools/ert hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/multiple-cursors/util/vendor/ert
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/smartparens/features/support/env hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/multiple-cursors/features/support/env
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/worg/org-tests/tools/ert hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/evil/lib/ert
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime-ui hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime-ui
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime-inf hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime-inf
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime-sbt hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime-sbt
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime-search hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime-search
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime-auto-complete hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime-auto-complete
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime-scalex hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime-scalex
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/popup hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/popup
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime-refactor hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime-refactor
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime-config hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime-config
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime-builder hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime-builder
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime-debug hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime-debug
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/fuzzy hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/fuzzy
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime-test hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime-test
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime-comint-utils hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime-comint-utils
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime-semantic-highlight hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime-semantic-highlight
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime-undo hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime-undo
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/auto-complete hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/auto-complete
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/ensime-doc hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/dist_2.9.2/elisp/ensime-doc
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/worg/color-themes/color-theme-tangotango hides /home/daimrod/src/elisp/color-theme-tangotango/color-theme-tangotango
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-trello/src/elnode hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/elnode-0.9.9.7.6/elnode
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-1.39/htmlize
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/ensime/src/main/elisp/popup hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-0.5/popup
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/evil/lib/undo-tree hides /home/daimrod/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-0.6.5/undo-tree
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/smartparens/features/support/env hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/env
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/xml/xml hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/xml
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ox
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-id
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-list
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-info
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-element
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-table
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-src
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-version
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-install
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/emacs-w3m/attic/rfc2368 hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/mail/rfc2368
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-button hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-button
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-networks hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-track hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-track
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-imenu hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-lang hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-speedbar hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-autoaway hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-sound hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-fill hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-services hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-services
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-ibuffer hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-stamp hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-join hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-join
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-identd hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-goodies hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-netsplit hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-capab hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-log hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-log
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-list hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-list
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-notify hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-xdcc hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-compat hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-page hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-page
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-menu hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-backend hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-ezbounce hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-truncate hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-spelling hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-ring hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-match hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-match
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-dcc hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-pcomplete hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-replace hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/emms/lisp/tq hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/worg/org-tests/tools/ert hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/daimrod/src/elisp/erc/erc-hecomplete hides /home/daimrod/packages/emacs-pretest/emacs-24.3.91/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete

Features:
(shadow mail-extr mm-archive url-cache debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client
goto-addr gnus-cite debug misearch multi-isearch gnus-kill qp gnus-ml
emacsbug tabify image-file gnus-topic nndraft nnmh utf-7 epa-file
network-stream starttls nnimap utf7 netrc nnfolder nnnil gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache ido-gnus
epa-mail nnir sendmail gnus-msg edebug-x which-func uni-input superword
subword glasses cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs cal-iso quail org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
config-yasnippet config-xml config-w3m config-theme config-smerge
config-smartparens config-slime slime-xref-browser slime-indentation
slime-snapshot slime-banner slime-asdf inferior-slime config-search
config-scala config-quiet config-prolog config-projectile config-org
config-ocaml config-multi-term config-misc company-files company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-capf company-cmake company-ropemacs
company-xcode company-clang company-template company-semantic
company-css company-bbdb winner mb-depth delsel autorevert filenotify
paren config-lisp config-license config-js config-java vc-git config-irc
config-git config-emms emms-player-vlc config-doc config-defuns
config-cedet semantic/db-global semantic/symref/global semantic/symref
inversion semantic/mru-bookmark semantic/db-mode semantic/idle
semantic/decorate/mode config-cc-mode config-bindings windmove
config-alias config-require parallel-xwidget sxml<->xml rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph
nxml-enc xmltok sgml-mode xmlgen w3m-search w3m timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems mule-util w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util w3m-load preview prv-emacs tex-buf latex tex-style tex
dbus smartparens-config smartparens info-look moccur-edit color-moccur
ensime ensime-ui ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc ensime-scalex
ensime-search ensime-undo ensime-refactor ensime-builder ensime-debug
ensime-inf ensime-sbt ensime-comint-utils ensime-auto-complete
ensime-config auto-complete popup scala-mode-auto rust-mode misc
ediprolog prolog align ag vc-svn projectile pkg-info lisp-mnt epl
ob-plantuml plantuml-mode org-magit org-contacts org-capture org-agenda
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum nnoo
gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader os-rmine os-util os-github
os-bb os org-annotate-file diary-lib diary-loaddefs ob-sqlite ob-sql
ob-sh ob-screen ob-scheme ob-sass ob-ruby ob-R ob-python ob-perl ob-org
ob-ocaml ob-mscgen ob-matlab ob-octave ob-lilypond ob-lisp ob-ledger
ob-latex ob-js ob-java ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-css
ob-clojure ob-C ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-awk ob-asymptote org-ebib org-drill org-learn
org-id hi-lock ox-reveal ox-md ox-beamer ox-latex ox-html ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs ocamldebug caml tuareg semantic/sb speedbar
sb-image dframe smie caml-help caml-types caml-emacs multi-term term
disp-table ehelp multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines
multiple-cursors-core rect adaptive-wrap tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme ess-menu ess-swv
ess-noweb noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a executable shell ess-arc-d ess-vst-d ess-xls-d ess-lsp-l
ess-sta-d ess-sta-l make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp3-d ess-r-d
ess-r-args ess-s-l ess-inf ess-utils ess-mode noweb-mode ess ess-custom
ess-site ess-compat parallel parallel-remote compilation-font edebug
smerge-mode smart-tab w3m-wget manual-tagging browse-kill-ring woman man
cursor-chg chm-view rainbow-mode color dired-x yaml-mode markit
fic-ext-mode ido-ubiquitous warnings linum undo-tree diff scratch
workgroups markdown-mode redshank-loader elisp-slime-nav xlicense
skeleton moz js2-mode cc-langs company-emacs-eclim eclim-completion
eclimd eclim eclim-problems eclim-maven eclim-ant eclim-java json
eclim-project s maven-fetch rx javadoc-lookup cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs shoes-off
assoc dotassoc kv shoes-off-log huskie anaphora magit-stgit magit-blame
magit-svn find-lisp magit-cherry magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit view
iswitchb ido pcomplete esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util log-edit message
rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log grep epa epg epg-config diff-mode
magit-compat server emms-player-mplayer-quiet emms-player-mplayer
emms-setup emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-lastfm-client xml parse-time emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url emms-player-simple emms-streams emms-tag-editor
format-spec emms-info-metaflac emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms
emms-compat ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff doctags http-post-simple url-http tls
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap company-yasnippet yasnippet dropdown-list
help-mode php-extras eldoc company pcase cedet-global semantic/imenu
imenu semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/dep semantic/ia semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/ctxt semantic/format ezimage
semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet gtk-lookup
gtk-look hideshow doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired compile-cache
graze-url el-dispatcher key-chord ebib ebib-filters ebib-keywords
ebib-db ebib-utils dash bibtex verbiste recentf tree-widget wid-edit
ffap url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars saveplace slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-scratch slime-presentations
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc advice slime-parse slime-repl elp
slime derived help-fns edmacro kmacro gud compile etags noutline outline
easy-mmode apropos arc-mode archive-mode pp comint ansi-color hyperspec
thingatpt browse-url slime-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads
apache-mode-autoloads tex-site browse-kill-ring-autoloads
crontab-mode-autoloads cursor-chg-autoloads doctags-autoloads
edebug-x-autoloads ediprolog-autoloads eimp-autoloads
eshell-manual-autoloads db-autoloads finder-inf eieio byte-opt
eieio-core http-post-simple-autoloads iy-go-to-char-autoloads
key-chord-autoloads multi-term-autoloads info easymenu
php-mode-autoloads popup-autoloads scratch-autoloads smart-tab-autoloads
tidy-autoloads caml-autoloads wget-autoloads workgroups-autoloads
xlicense-autoloads package cl-macs cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile cconv tangotango-theme rcirc ring battery cus-start
cus-load time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1409445 118744)
 (symbols 48 92044 3)
 (miscs 40 1907 8139)
 (strings 32 256917 50200)
 (string-bytes 1 9239260)
 (vectors 16 76252)
 (vector-slots 8 2058180 194864)
 (floats 8 1798 343)
 (intervals 56 15990 0)
 (buffers 960 47)
 (heap 1024 81163 7870))