Subject: bug#17476: 24.3.91; [PATCH] unimplemented info entry

From: Shigeru Fukaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 03:20:27 +0900

>>This is invalid Info.  Please ask Cygwin maintainers to fix that.
>
>It's valid, maybe even in non-dir nodes.
>
>(Info-goto-node "(texinfo)Less Cluttered Menu Entry" nil)

I forgot (texinfo) is not in Emacs distribution.
The contents is below.

7.4 Less Cluttered Menu Entry
=============================

When the menu entry name and node name are the same, you can write the
name immediately after the asterisk and space at the beginning of the
line and follow the name with two colons.

  For example, write

     * Name::                        DESCRIPTION

instead of

     * Name: Name.                   DESCRIPTION

  We recommend using the node name for the menu entry name whenever
possible, since it reduces visual clutter in the menu.

-- Shigeru