Subject: bug#17457: 24.4.50; REGRESSION: "Invalid font name: -outline-Lucida Console-normal-normal-normal-mono"

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 19:07:05 -0700 (PDT)

Works with all builds through 2013-06-17, this build:

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-06-17 on ODIEONE
Bzr revision: 113024 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/Devel/emacs/binary --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 LDFLAGS=-Lc:/Devel/emacs/lib
 CPPFLAGS=-Ic:/Devel/emacs/include'

Regression introduced before this (broken) build:

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2013-06-18 on LEG570
Bzr revision: 113050 [email-masked]
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/usr --enable-checking CFLAGS='-O0 -g3'
 CPPFLAGS='-DGLYPH_DEBUG=1 -I/c/usr/include''