Subject: bug#17396: Bugs with emacs3 and emacs4 on Kubuntu 14.04

From: Daniel Moyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 13:51:56 +0200

Each time I install soething on my kubuntu 14.04 distibution I collect this as error 
messages:
emacs23 subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1 
emacs24 subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1 
apel dependency problems - leaving unconfigured bbdb dependency problems - 
leaving unconfigured bitmap-mule dependency problems - leaving unconfigured 
debian-el dependency problems - leaving unconfigured dpkg-dev-el dependency 
problems - leaving unconfigured devscripts-el dependency problems - leaving 
unconfigured ess dependency problems - leaving unconfigured gnuserv dependency 
problems - leaving unconfigured mhc dependency problems - leaving unconfigured 
select-xface dependency problems - leaving unconfigured vm dependency problems 
- leaving unconfigured w3m-el dependency problems - leaving unconfigured x-face-el 
dependency problems - leaving unconfigured flim dependency problems - leaving 
unconfigured mu-cite dependency problems - leaving unconfigured 

Can you tell me what to do to solve the problem.
Thanks 
-- 
Daniel Moyne (Nulix)   Linux        \\|||//  Machine : x86_64
Distribution : Kubuntu 14.04 Trusty / --- \ Ringtail ATI Radeon 4850
kernel : 3.13.0-24.29-generic      (' o-o ') KDE 4.13.0
----------------------------------oOO-(_)-OOo-------------------------------