Subject: Re: bug#17392: 24.3.90; cursor blinks faster and faster

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 08:30:59 +0300

> From: Lennart Borgman <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 22:22:12 +0200
> Cc: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> 
> On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 9:17 PM, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > How can there be race conditions when all the relevant code runs in a
> > single thread?
> 
> How do we know that?

Because we write the code.

Please, can we stop this waste of time?  You are talking about a code
base with which you are not familiar enough in order to make such
claims.  If you don't even know which parts of Emacs run in which
threads, on Windows and on Unix, then there's no point in having this
conversation.

Please stop, there's a real bug out there that needs to be discussed
in this thread.