Subject: Re: bug#17386: 24.3.90; emacs_abort in cmcheckmagic

From: Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 18:00:23 +0200

Le 02/05/2014 17:42, Eli Zaretskii a écrit :
>> From: Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked]
>> Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 17:17:49 +0200
>> 
>> > The code that crashed redraws the entire frame, not a single window
>> > (TTY redrawing always works like that).  So the size that matters is
>> > the size of the entire frame, including the menu bar (if present), the
>> > mode line, and the minibuffer window/echo area, not the maximum size
>> > you can give to your buffer windows.
>> 
>> Then you should add 2 to the numbers I gave (one for the modeline, one
>> for the echo area -- I don't display menus)
> 
> That'd be strange, since FrameRows returned 23, not 24.

Perhaps it was counting lines in the frame that lived in tmux-over-gdb
(tmux uses one line). Would that make sense ?

N.